Educational

Author Topic: Which I2 member are you most like?  (Read 16183 times)

Offline ALLDAYGLOWRANDY

• Ginger Snap
  • Dedicated Postwhore
  • hyper Spoiled pric
Re: Which I2 member are you most like?
« Reply #135 on: May 06, 2008, 06:31:25 PM »
Stupid bitch would be all the way in austraila fuckn teejay and his poisionous snake.  I herd they got alot in  that area :laugh: I can tollerate lots of shit, and including gf pissing me off, and I kind of .... nm I am not saying it.
« Last Edit: May 06, 2008, 06:35:02 PM by ALLDAYGLOWRANDY »
famous piligram John Alden is my direct descendent. physically fit!, wanna hit me yet?, warnning, you may have to acutually walk first! Persuasive creates his own luck has ability & drive to succeed   drink "Diet Dr. Maina" :) "62" orgasms at 1 time Fuck you faggot ass! not wishing Metabolic profile ( insulin metabolism etc) is almost perfect with no psychic meds, so go fuck yourself! semiautonomic controll over tear glands ambedexterous

Offline ALLDAYGLOWRANDY

• Ginger Snap
  • Dedicated Postwhore
  • hyper Spoiled pric
« Reply #136 on: May 06, 2008, 06:40:23 PM »
ooh look, got 8 members, almost as much as Calandale. :laugh: Gonna call me  bipolar next?  Why don't you ask me about all the shit I have to deal with offline, mom trying to selfishly run my life, and sister threating my mom.  My yard is fuckn pig stye, got to be careful where I park my bike, god damn lue and angie left it that way when they moved out.  The landlord won't clean it, he also promised maintenance men to come cut the lawn, it never happened. Lue just came in my yard stole my motorcyle, there is a restraining order on this yard for him, he walked up infront of me and stole it, stupid fuckn nigga :finger:
famous piligram John Alden is my direct descendent. physically fit!, wanna hit me yet?, warnning, you may have to acutually walk first! Persuasive creates his own luck has ability & drive to succeed   drink "Diet Dr. Maina" :) "62" orgasms at 1 time Fuck you faggot ass! not wishing Metabolic profile ( insulin metabolism etc) is almost perfect with no psychic meds, so go fuck yourself! semiautonomic controll over tear glands ambedexterous

Offline DirtDawg

• Insensitive Oaf and Earthworm Whisperer
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
  • Last rays of the last days
« Reply #137 on: May 06, 2008, 06:54:41 PM »

I'm most like ...

:GA:

I can't admit it!

:hide:
Jimi Hendrix: When the power of love overcomes the love of power the world will know peace. 

Ghandi: Live as if you were to die tomorrow. Learn as if you were to live forever.

The end result of life's daily pain and suffering, trials and failures, tears and laughter, readings and listenings is an accumulation of wisdom in its purest form.

Offline Pyraxis

• Werewolf Wrangler of the Aspie Elite
  • Caretaker Admin
  • Almighty Postwhore
  • aka Daria
« Reply #138 on: May 06, 2008, 06:59:43 PM »
 :laugh:

Just remind yourself you've said it before.
You'll never self-actualize the subconscious canopy of stardust with that attitude.

Offline DirtDawg

• Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #139 on: May 06, 2008, 07:13:44 PM »
I think Odeon said it best. There are parts of me which identify with many members that I talk to. Yes, even Randy, although I have little need to wank twenty four hours per day anymore.

Much of his self centeredness parallels mine. I try to keep it off the board, but most of my posts are about me me me me ME  ME ME!!

I identified with Calandale quite a bit when he was just being a perv, but when he started being a political minded perv he lost me. None of my questions, challenges or suggestions could put humpty Dumpty back together again. I'm not worried about him committing suicide though. I believe that his currents flow in the opposite direction. He will cause others to kill themselves. he's like the Pied Piper of suicidals these days.
Hope they all heard his piping.

I exhibit too many contradictions to put into one person though. I need all of you!.
Jimi Hendrix: When the power of love overcomes the love of power the world will know peace. 

Ghandi: Live as if you were to die tomorrow. Learn as if you were to live forever.

The end result of life's daily pain and suffering, trials and failures, tears and laughter, readings and listenings is an accumulation of wisdom in its purest form.

Offline Pyraxis

• Caretaker Admin
  • Almighty Postwhore
  • aka Daria
« Reply #140 on: May 06, 2008, 07:20:43 PM »
I'm not worried about him committing suicide though. I believe that his currents flow in the opposite direction. He will cause others to kill themselves. he's like the Pied Piper of suicidals these days.

You noticed too, huh?

I hope he can work his shit out and that he's not using others' deaths to feed his self-sabotage.
You'll never self-actualize the subconscious canopy of stardust with that attitude.

Offline DirtDawg

• Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #141 on: May 06, 2008, 07:21:27 PM »
:laugh:

Just remind yourself you've said it before.

That only works if you happen to be young enough to still depend on faculties that function properly.

What have i said before?

ozymandias

« Reply #142 on: May 06, 2008, 07:22:53 PM »
I am what I am, a mixture of many, yet solitary in my perceptions and experiences.  My name is legion for I am many, yet I wander alone!

Offline DirtDawg

• Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #143 on: May 06, 2008, 07:23:07 PM »
I'm not worried about him committing suicide though. I believe that his currents flow in the opposite direction. He will cause others to kill themselves. he's like the Pied Piper of suicidals these days.

You noticed too, huh?

I hope he can work his shit out and that he's not using others' deaths to feed his self-sabotage.

Well you just rattled it some, I think.

Offline Pyraxis

• Caretaker Admin
  • Almighty Postwhore
  • aka Daria
« Reply #144 on: May 06, 2008, 07:23:59 PM »
That only works if you happen to be young enough to still depend on faculties that function properly.

What have i said before?

Er, me and my automatic mental dossier are not always accurate. However it's telling me that I heard somewhere (it may not have been from you) that you thought you were most like Cal.

Offline DirtDawg

• Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #145 on: May 06, 2008, 07:36:04 PM »

What have i said before?

Er, me and my automatic mental dossier are not always accurate. However it's telling me that I heard somewhere (it may not have been from you) that you thought you were most like Cal.

Yeah.

From me.

Our tastes in music and interests to a degree, fascination with fresh blood, kindred love of the taste, love of birds and animals in general, although my instincts are to protect them not have sex with them, pipe smoking, ADHD some, never sleep,  ability to menacingly argue for hours over nothing.

(Almost forgot, interest in blades, especially women and blades)

... a few parallels, indeed, but you also in other ways. My quest to make sense of human conditions and processes has led me to many dead ends, though. Doesn't mean I've stopped trying, but it is way down the list of priorities.

My exploration of natural forces has taken the forefront for me.
« Last Edit: May 06, 2008, 07:41:08 PM by DirtDawg »

Offline Pyraxis

• Caretaker Admin
  • Almighty Postwhore
  • aka Daria
« Reply #146 on: May 06, 2008, 10:42:16 PM »
I want to explore natural forces more. I've gotten out of balance with the psychology obsession, it's just a little hard getting un-obsessed.

although my instincts are to protect them not have sex with them

Had to laugh at the utterly blase way you seemed to be saying that.

ability to menacingly argue for hours over nothing

Huh. You must keep it tightly under wraps on here - I don't think I've ever noticed you do that.

Teejay

« Reply #147 on: May 07, 2008, 01:30:28 AM »
He's on steroids. He won't notice the difference. :laugh:

I didn't know they were 'natural' steroids, remember Randy hates any medicine which is not 'natural'. I am putting the quotes in natural because by his terminology he would just consider hashish another natural medicine.

GalileoAce

« Reply #148 on: May 07, 2008, 04:32:38 AM »

I'm most like ...

I can't admit it!

That emoticon is called "GA"... :: notes the implications ::

Offline Phlexor

• Useful Idiot of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
  • Less Than Meets The Eye
« Reply #149 on: May 07, 2008, 05:54:48 AM »

I'm most like ...

I can't admit it!

That emoticon is called "GA"... :: notes the implications ::

Yeah, I was wondering about that. Is there a story behind it?