Author Topic: kevv729 calls out hiro  (Read 920 times)

Offline Leto729

• The God Emperor of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Maniacal Postwhore
  • Shai-Hulud
kevv729 calls out hiro
« on: July 06, 2006, 10:06:54 PM »
I think We all need to end the speculation.

So hiro did You pm Triste with anything She or You may consider as in bad taste?

Before You answer this I would like to say this is only being done by Me since nobody is willing to ask the the question.

And I would like to see this resolved too.

I do this as Mediator since I might need to Mediate between two members of Intensitysquarded.

I do not do this lightly either.
Guardian of the Empire

Postperson

Re: kevv729 calls out hiro
« Reply #1 on: July 06, 2006, 10:08:57 PM »
Yeah but Kevv this is the 'fight' section. You need a 'mediation' section for this stuff.

Offline Leto729

• Elder
  • Maniacal Postwhore
  • Shai-Hulud
« Reply #2 on: July 06, 2006, 10:12:02 PM »
I understand what You are saying, but there is no mediation section or forum here at Intensity yet, I might get one after this.
Guardian of the Empire

Offline McGiver

• Hetero sexist tragedy
  • Caretaker Admin
  • Postwhore Beyond The Pale
  • Do me.
« Reply #3 on: July 06, 2006, 10:14:59 PM »
and you do realize that it might not be a good idea to step in the middle of every squabble.  you need to wait until it just becomes head banging.  otherwise you run the risk of assuring that nothing gets resolved.

and, your primary concern should be in the administration panel, NOT in the open forums.

i am not chastising you kevv, we all must learn everybit of the concept here and our particular roles as we go along.  trial by error, if you will.
Misunderstood.

Offline Leto729

• Elder
  • Maniacal Postwhore
  • Shai-Hulud
« Reply #4 on: July 06, 2006, 10:39:21 PM »
Thanks for the advice Mcjagger I do not plan to get involved in every little thing that is going on here either. But this has become more than a little show to entertain all that want to be entertained. I have asked what I have asked for a reason and if hiro wants to or not answer it that is totally up to him and him alone.

This is between two members of Intensitysquared. And certain events I think propel Me to do something about the more think. Right or wrong This may need to get Mediated between the two members of Intensitysquared. It will get resolved with Me or without Me it is up to the two members. Nobody really want either of them to leave Intensitysquared.

Everybody has be speculating about this no one has yet really asked the hard questions about this they have just shirted around the issues only.

If need be I do this not as Mediator but as Myself then.
Guardian of the Empire

Offline McGiver

• Hetero sexist tragedy
  • Caretaker Admin
  • Postwhore Beyond The Pale
  • Do me.
« Reply #5 on: July 06, 2006, 10:44:31 PM »
ok kevv. 

i just want you to know that sometimes things need to be brought about slowly for a reason.

it is a good question.  i would be curious about the answer, myself.  but i think he needs to answer questions about others as well and how he justifies the pattern being developed here.

all things i was planning on asking.  but i was going to first see if he was capable of answering some easy questions first.  he is the one who said he was interested in the truth.  i fear he doesn't have a grasp of right and wrong.
Misunderstood.

Postperson

« Reply #6 on: July 06, 2006, 10:49:20 PM »
there's presumptions of guilt here that would make this unappealing to hiro. mediation should be neutral.

McJ

« Reply #7 on: July 06, 2006, 10:50:48 PM »
I think We all need to end the speculation.

So hiro did You pm Triste with anything She or You may consider as in bad taste?

Before You answer this I would like to say this is only being done by Me since nobody is willing to ask the the question.

And I would like to see this resolved too.

I do this as Mediator since I might need to Mediate between two members of Intensitysquarded.

I do not do this lightly either.

Thanks Kevv
A very simple lesson cab be learned by some for what you have posted.
A very simple Idea, she said he said this
Hey you, did you day that?

Now there is a concept
One that has not been introduced
The first PM I got about this was that I am a MF for doing all that I have done
And that list of things I have done, is still growing today
So are the threads, what happened to the  One on One Main Event Concept
I am not responsible for his need of various people and threads to have time to find the best reply that looks the best

I just got back from a long uncomfortable stay at the hospital. No drugs, don’t try it, it didn’t work before.

I got to these accusations as soon as possible – on all threads – By McJ – about McJ – for McJ and his post count

With her permission, I will let the forum members decide if my emails were offensive or abusive, all correspondence will be included, nothing barred, nothing censored, in the order they were sent.

I refuse to post them for  McJ’ s curiosity alone, (maybe others curiosity by now)

My answer to your question is no, nothing was in bad taste

The only thing I did in bad taste, was to tell her to "go Away"

It was very inappropriate, bad timing, and never intended to harm anyone, but rude nonetheless.

I was in the middle of posting on different threads rapidly, like now, but with Dunc and McJ

And she made some remark in the middle of it. I found it to be inappropriate timing.

She is not responsible for my abrasiveness, I am, and I own that, 100%

My immediate reply was "Go Away"

My immediate "feelings" were hmmmm "hope I didn't piss her off"

Well ..............the precognition speaks for itself

Offline Leto729

• Elder
  • Maniacal Postwhore
  • Shai-Hulud
« Reply #8 on: July 06, 2006, 11:02:51 PM »
there's presumptions of guilt here that would make this unappealing to hiro. mediation should be neutral.
That is how I see it too. This is also want I am trying to be to is neutral for both parties concerned.
« Last Edit: July 06, 2006, 11:04:59 PM by kevv729 »
Guardian of the Empire

McJ

« Reply #9 on: July 06, 2006, 11:17:44 PM »
Kevv, I am willing for you to be the Mediator in this issue.

we can be public, or private

there variety of possible venues

i am willing to resolve this, however you find approppriate, perhaps private would be best, your calll.

i will play with McJ and his post count game later on, this has been going on three days too long.

he does not want to resolve it,

He would rather nurture it.

if you have a solution, then please, you have my email, and my MSN account, you are welcomed at both.

Thanx

Offline Leto729

• Elder
  • Maniacal Postwhore
  • Shai-Hulud
« Reply #10 on: July 06, 2006, 11:23:02 PM »
We just have to see what Triste has to say hiro if she is willing to give permission in this matter.

Thanks for Your explanation in this matter too.

I am more than I am willing to handle it anyway that is best for the both of You.
Guardian of the Empire

McJ

« Reply #11 on: July 06, 2006, 11:29:57 PM »
thanx again

I await an email with the sound turned up

because I need to wash the hospital funk off myself

and then mayby I will get some real food in me hopefully

(for some reason, people without insurance get fed different food)