Educational

Author Topic: youtube deleted my account  (Read 230 times)

Offline Natalia Evans

• Spokane Tour Guide of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
youtube deleted my account
« on: April 22, 2008, 10:37:22 PM »
Okay since this forum needs more activity, I think I'll start posting stuff about my life since lot of you can't stand Spokane and B&J so lets see if you guys like my life posts. At least this forum will have more activity.

Youtube deleted my account on the 20th. I decided to log on to see what videos I had uploaded so far and I see my account had been disabled so I go to my hotmail and I see it was still active as of two days ago because I had notifications about comments being posted to my videos. I figured it might happen so that's why I created an alternate account so that I won't lose any videos I shot in Spokane and posted on there, same as me at the zoo here in Portland and me on the Areal Tram and me in the courthouse square in downtown when one of the news station's was doing a Simpson thing since I don't have those on my boyfriend's computer.
I even had lot of fans on there because they were subscribed to my videos because they were old fans of old school Nickelodeon and I was recording skits on All That and posting them on there for the old Nick fans, including the Ask Ashley ones. I was even starting to post skits on there people were requesting.
Maybe I will create another account and re upload the videos or maybe I won't since the account might be deleted again and bam I have to start all over which would be irritating. I even said I don't own the show or the characters hoping it keep them from being deleted but it didn't seem to work. I think what happened was when one more of my videos got removed, that was the last strike so they deleted the account.

I think I'll say next time 'All copyrights go to Nickelodeon and Viacom.'

Offline renaeden

• Complicated Case of the Aspie Elite
  • Caretaker Admin
  • Almighty Postwhore
Re: youtube deleted my account
« Reply #1 on: April 23, 2008, 12:24:08 AM »
They didn't give you a reason for closing your account? Even if you know the reason, they still should have notified you as to why. Strange.
Mildly Cute in a Retarded Way
Tek'ma'tae

Offline jman

• Road warrior pimpdaddy of the aspie elite
  • Elder
  • Dedicated Postwhore
Re: youtube deleted my account
« Reply #2 on: April 23, 2008, 05:29:14 AM »
youtube once deleted a video of a woman who was saying she was suicidal and a lot of people from the community made video responses about the fact it was deleted.