Educational

Author Topic: disgusting excuse for a human being  (Read 799 times)

Offline Lucifer

• Seraphic Elite
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
disgusting excuse for a human being
« on: April 17, 2008, 11:36:03 AM »
no, it's not as bad as violence etc. against humans.  but this is truly disgusting.  a friend emailed this to me, so i'm posting it here directly from the email (i believe it's been translated from the original spanish):

"In 2007, the  'artist' Guillermo Vargas Habacuc, took a dog from the street, he tied  him to a rope in an art gallery, starving him to death.

For  several days, the 'artist' and the visitors of the exhibition have  watched emotionless the shameful 'masterpiece' based on the dog's agony,  until eventually he died.       

(there's a video on youtube - i haven't watched it, but i couldn't reproduce the photos here: )

Does it look like art  to you?

But this is not  all ... the prestigious  Visual Arts Biennial of the Central American  decided that the  'installation' was actually art, so that Guillermo VargasHabacuc has been invited to repeat his cruel  action for the biennial of  2008.

Let's  STOP HIM!!!!!

Click on the  following link  :

http://www.petitiononline.com/ea6gk/petition-sign.html <http://www.petitiononline.com/ea6gk/petition-sign.html> 

or

http://www.petitiononline.com/13031953/petition.html <http://www.petitiononline.com/13031953/petition.html> or  just copy it in your browser to sign a petion to stop him to do it  again, then digit the name Guillermo Vargas Habacuc to find the petition  to sign.

Please do it.

It's free of charge and it will  only take 1 minute to save the life of an innocent creature.   

Please also send this e-mail  to as many contact as you can... Let's stop  him!!!

If you want to double check all the  above informations you can google the name of the 'artist' to see all I  have just said corresponds to truth.

Thank  you."

cunt.   :grrr:

Offline Peter

• Amazing Cyber-Human Hybrid
  • Elder
  • Insane Postwhore
Re: disgusting excuse for a human being
« Reply #1 on: April 17, 2008, 11:44:04 AM »
Ugh.  I'd like to petition him with a 4X4.  Why the hell didn't an animal protection agency jump in and stop him?  Isn't this sort of thing illegal where he is?
« Last Edit: April 17, 2008, 11:48:27 AM by Peter »
14:10 - Moarskrillex42: She said something about knowing why I wanted to move to Glasgow when she came in. She plopped down on my bed and told me to go ahead and open it for her.

14:11 - Peter5930: So, she thought I was your lover and that I was sending you a box full of sex toys, and that you wanted to move to Glasgow to be with me?

Offline Lucifer

• Seraphic Elite
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #2 on: April 17, 2008, 11:45:40 AM »
obviously not.  i wonder why the fuck the visitors watching this "installation" didn't say anything.  i fucking well would have, loudly, while i was feeding the poor bastard dog.  and i don't even like dogs much.

Blasted

« Reply #3 on: April 17, 2008, 11:46:41 AM »
Signed it.

Someone should to the same thing to the guy and see how he likes it  >:(

Offline Peter

• Amazing Cyber-Human Hybrid
  • Elder
  • Insane Postwhore
« Reply #4 on: April 17, 2008, 11:48:38 AM »
The Dog Exhibit Controversy

It is reported in blogs, Internet forums and YouTube uploads that in 2007 Guillermo Vargas allegedly took a stray dog called Natividad from the streets of Managua, Nicaragua, and tied it to a short leash as an exhibit in an art gallery. It was initially reported that the dog was left to die with food just beyond its leashes length as patrons passed by in the gallery. Many images have appeared on the Internet showing a thin, emaciated dog tied to a line in a room full of standing people. There are no indications in the photos of where or when or who took them.[2][3] He refuses to say whether the dog survived the show but the director of the Códice Gallery is reported as saying that the animal was fed regularly and was only tied up for 3 hours on one day before it escaped.[4] A probe by the Humane Society revealed that the dog was in a state of starvation when it was captured and escaped after one day of captivity. [5]
14:10 - Moarskrillex42: She said something about knowing why I wanted to move to Glasgow when she came in. She plopped down on my bed and told me to go ahead and open it for her.

14:11 - Peter5930: So, she thought I was your lover and that I was sending you a box full of sex toys, and that you wanted to move to Glasgow to be with me?

Sophgay

« Reply #5 on: April 17, 2008, 11:49:51 AM »
that's fucked up. he should be strung up and starved to death.

Offline Lucifer

• Seraphic Elite
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #6 on: April 17, 2008, 11:50:51 AM »
The Dog Exhibit Controversy

It is reported in blogs, Internet forums and YouTube uploads that in 2007 Guillermo Vargas allegedly took a stray dog called Natividad from the streets of Managua, Nicaragua, and tied it to a short leash as an exhibit in an art gallery. It was initially reported that the dog was left to die with food just beyond its leashes length as patrons passed by in the gallery. Many images have appeared on the Internet showing a thin, emaciated dog tied to a line in a room full of standing people. There are no indications in the photos of where or when or who took them.[2][3] He refuses to say whether the dog survived the show but the director of the Códice Gallery is reported as saying that the animal was fed regularly and was only tied up for 3 hours on one day before it escaped.[4] A probe by the Humane Society revealed that the dog was in a state of starvation when it was captured and escaped after one day of captivity. [5]

good news.  the "artist" should still be starved to death himself, though.

Offline Callaway

• Official Spokesperson for the Aspie Elite
  • Caretaker Admin
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #7 on: April 17, 2008, 02:07:00 PM »
Snopes calls it undetermined as to whether it is a hoax or not:

http://www.snopes.com/critters/crusader/vargas.asp

Offline Lucifer

• Seraphic Elite
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #8 on: April 17, 2008, 02:15:00 PM »
pah.  i really trust the person who sent me the email, though, and she seems to think her source is geniune.

oh well.  i did think it was utterly unbelievable that people actually visited the gallery and said nothing while they watched.   :-\

Offline odeon

• Witchlet of the Aspie Elite
  • Webmaster
  • Postwhore Beyond Repair
  • Replacement Despot
« Reply #9 on: April 17, 2008, 02:37:38 PM »
FFS
"Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former."

- Albert Einstein

Offline ALLDAYGLOWRANDY

• Ginger Snap
  • Dedicated Postwhore
  • hyper Spoiled pric
« Reply #10 on: April 17, 2008, 03:32:46 PM »
Barf.

Reminds me, I should have not jacked off and finished my spanish honors class. I posses the strenght inside me all along, I could have taken care of things along time ago.

I try not to read the spanish, even though I could.
famous piligram John Alden is my direct descendent. physically fit!, wanna hit me yet?, warnning, you may have to acutually walk first! Persuasive creates his own luck has ability & drive to succeed   drink "Diet Dr. Maina" :) "62" orgasms at 1 time Fuck you faggot ass! not wishing Metabolic profile ( insulin metabolism etc) is almost perfect with no psychic meds, so go fuck yourself! semiautonomic controll over tear glands ambedexterous

Offline Dexter Morgan

• Karma Policeman of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Postwhore
« Reply #11 on: April 17, 2008, 10:48:23 PM »
It's only a dog FFS

Your online petition is cute though
« Last Edit: April 17, 2008, 11:41:43 PM by Dexter Morgan »

Offline SovaNu

• astralanes
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #12 on: April 18, 2008, 02:46:06 AM »
 >:(
"I think everybody has an asshole component to their personality. It's just a matter of how much you indulge it. Those who do it often form a habit. So like any addiction, you have to learn to overcome it."
~Lord Phlexor

"Sometimes stepping on one's own dick is a memorable learning experience."
~PPK

"We are all the sum of our tears. Too little and the ground is not fertile and nothing can grow there; too much, the best of us is washed away."
~Gkar

:blonde:

Offline Mr Smith

• lardass
  • Elder
  • Dedicated Postwhore
« Reply #13 on: April 18, 2008, 07:22:18 PM »
I only read one line of that and I couldn't read any more.

It makes my heart bleed, I could totally kill some people with no remorse.

Offline Calandale

• Official sheep shagger of the aspie underclass
  • Elder
  • Postwhore Beyond The Pale
  • peep
    • The Game Box: Live!
« Reply #14 on: April 18, 2008, 08:22:08 PM »
Snopes calls it undetermined as to whether it is a hoax or not:

http://www.snopes.com/critters/crusader/vargas.asp

Moreover, once the questioning began,
the site withdrew the images.