Author Topic: How are you feeling right now?  (Read 123956 times)

Offline 'andersom'

• Pure Chocolate Bovine PIMP of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
  • well known as hyke.
Re: How are you feeling right now?
« Reply #10965 on: May 27, 2011, 06:27:08 PM »
Somewhat tipsy, and very tired.

Tipsy?  Have you been  :wine:  ?

Yes, I have.

Won't have to work till the afternoon, so, I took the liberty of spoiling myself.
I can do upside down chocolate moo things!

P7PSP

« Reply #10966 on: May 27, 2011, 06:31:23 PM »

Really shitty, after major hip joint surgery.

I was on my feet the same afternoon they cut into me, but it is still not right yet.

I can ride a bike, but I have trouble running.

Don't force it to the point you fuck yourself up. You have a few years on me, and I know I don't bounce back as quick as I used to.

Myself? I feel fucking great about things and life in general. Been a long fucking time since I have truly been able to say this. A hell of a long time.
:2thumbsup: One foot in front of the other.

Somewhat overwhelmed
Break it down into individual pieces Parts. You don't need to harden the fuck up, you already have the stahlhelm and sword.  :thumbup:

Damn PPK, you are heading for an "Armed Sensei of the Aspie Elite" title.  :plus:

Thanks for that idea. I'm going to try that for a while.  :plus:

Offline 'Butterflies'

• Mastermind of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
« Reply #10967 on: May 27, 2011, 06:39:08 PM »
I'm going to be very ill tonight :(

Was at a friends mums and she made us dinner. Would appear that something had sulpher dioxide in it, and I have a bad intollerance to sulper dioxide. I will vomit most of tonight :'(

Offline "couldbecousin"

• Invincible Heisenweeble of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Postwhore Beyond Teh Stupid
  • You're goddamn right.
« Reply #10968 on: May 27, 2011, 06:40:51 PM »

Was at a friends mums and she made us dinner. Would appear that something had sulpher dioxide in it, and I have a bad intollerance to sulper dioxide. I will vomit most of tonight :'(

What food would have sulphur dioxide, molasses?   :orly:
"I'm finding a lot of things funny lately, but I don't think they are."
--- Ripley, Alien Resurrection

"We are grateful for the time we have been given."
--- Edward Walker, The Village

People forget.
--- The Who, "Eminence Front"

Offline 'Butterflies'

• Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
« Reply #10969 on: May 27, 2011, 06:47:36 PM »

Lots of drinks have it, but it doesn't seem to affect me in drinks. It's mostly in dried fruit and nuts, and also McDonalds food.

She gave me oven chips, some kind of cheap horrid meat, and a fruit and nut salad with pasta, as well as a desert with grated nuts on it. The sulpher dioxide could have been in anything. The meal was revolting, but I thought it would be rude not to eat it all.

It's meals like that, that make me appreciate my aunts home made meals so much.

Offline "couldbecousin"

• Elder
  • You're goddamn right.
« Reply #10970 on: May 27, 2011, 06:48:58 PM »

Lots of drinks have it, but it doesn't seem to affect me in drinks. It's mostly in dried fruit and nuts, and also McDonalds food.

She gave me oven chips, some kind of cheap horrid meat, and a fruit and nut salad with pasta, as well as a desert with grated nuts on it. The sulpher dioxide could have been in anything. The meal was revolting, but I thought it would be rude not to eat it all.

I'm so sorry you're sick.  Is there anything you can do to lessen the reaction?  ???

People forget.

Offline 'Butterflies'

• Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
« Reply #10971 on: May 27, 2011, 07:22:27 PM »

I'm so sorry you're sick.  Is there anything you can do to lessen the reaction?  ???

Thanks.

I don't think there's anything I can do. While the food is inside me it will make me sick. I've deliberately made myself puke before, to try and get it out of my body, but it doesn't seem to help. I will puke it out tonight, and hopefully be OK tomorrow, although I'll end up with sore stomach and chest muscles for days :grrr:

The only thing that might work, is if I don't go to bed at all tonight, but I don't think I could manage that.

I've been carefull recently and watched what food I was buying, and haven't had this problem in months. No matter what I do though, I'll get caught out occasionally.

P7PSP

« Reply #10972 on: May 27, 2011, 07:26:40 PM »
Does it give you boiled egg farts too?

Offline 'Butterflies'

• Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
« Reply #10973 on: May 27, 2011, 07:46:46 PM »

Not exactly. I didn't really want to go into details, because it's pretty gross, so look away if you don't want grossed out :laugh:

I get boiled egg burps. It's very unpleasant while I'm awake, but at least I can burp it out. Once I lie down to go to sleep, the gas can't escape so it builds up inside for a few hours. Then I get extrme pain and sickness, and spend the next few hours lying flat out on the bathroom floor, puking untill there is nothing more to puke out, and then my stomach keeps trying to puke, even though it's empty, and it feels like I'm going to puke up my empty stomach. I am then very sore for days.

Offline 'andersom'

• Pure Chocolate Bovine PIMP of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
  • well known as hyke.
« Reply #10974 on: May 28, 2011, 05:06:42 AM »

Not exactly. I didn't really want to go into details, because it's pretty gross, so look away if you don't want grossed out :laugh:

I get boiled egg burps. It's very unpleasant while I'm awake, but at least I can burp it out. Once I lie down to go to sleep, the gas can't escape so it builds up inside for a few hours. Then I get extrme pain and sickness, and spend the next few hours lying flat out on the bathroom floor, puking untill there is nothing more to puke out, and then my stomach keeps trying to puke, even though it's empty, and it feels like I'm going to puke up my empty stomach. I am then very sore for days.

If you put some bricks under the legs of your bed at the head side, so that you lay elevated a bit, and lie on your left side when sleeping, there is a chance that the gas can slowly escape while sleeping. The oesophagus makes a kind of turn, and that is why the gas usually can build up. Sleeping on your left-side in a bed with an elevated head sometimes can be enough to overcome that.
I can do upside down chocolate moo things!

Offline 'Butterflies'

• Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
« Reply #10975 on: May 28, 2011, 09:37:42 AM »

If you put some bricks under the legs of your bed at the head side, so that you lay elevated a bit, and lie on your left side when sleeping, there is a chance that the gas can slowly escape while sleeping. The oesophagus makes a kind of turn, and that is why the gas usually can build up. Sleeping on your left-side in a bed with an elevated head sometimes can be enough to overcome that.

I'll give that a try next time it happens.

Last night was hell :laugh:

Offline Adam

• Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #10976 on: May 28, 2011, 12:05:35 PM »
Excited for tonight :green:

eris

« Reply #10977 on: May 28, 2011, 12:12:12 PM »
it feels like my chest has cranked open and my innards are slowly leaking out. It also feels like I am in a constant state of panic and I cannot control what I feel or say or do. I keep wanting to do rather horrible things and I am keeping myself form doing it by MAKING myself sit here and try to just let this horrible terrible deathly ill felling pass. I dont think itll pass

eris

« Reply #10978 on: May 28, 2011, 12:59:00 PM »
I have to go. I dont know for how long. my heart is sliced in half and I cant do internet chatting anymore

Offline "couldbecousin"

• Elder
  • You're goddamn right.
« Reply #10979 on: May 28, 2011, 05:32:47 PM »
I have to go. I dont know for how long. my heart is sliced in half and I cant do internet chatting anymore

Are you sick, or heartbroken, or both?  ???

People forget.