Author Topic: How are you feeling right now?  (Read 126764 times)

Offline Eclair

• Official Treat of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
Re: How are you feeling right now?
« Reply #9420 on: March 12, 2011, 04:52:03 AM »
:popcorn:

Seems she disappeared. No doubt to have a cry over at WP and rabble on about how nasty I am and how I MUST be part of some conspiracy against her.

Pity she can't refer to how I in fact tried to help her in her 'cry wolf' session when she first came here.

Offline Charlotte Quin

• Abbess from the Abyss
  • Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
« Reply #9421 on: March 12, 2011, 05:00:42 AM »
Suspicious :eyebrow:

Because of the "BAWWW SOMEONE TOLD ME TO PISS OFF, PEOPLE ARE MEAN AND HAVE DOUBLE STANDARDS!!!" thread on WP?

Indeed :eyebrow: :P

Didn't you have a "BAWWWW MY ONLINE BOYFRIEND DUMPED ME FOR A BIZAREE LOVE TRIANGLE THREAD"?

Why criticise when you have equally moaned about online people?

And is PSP now your friend? You seemed to have accused here of viewing your threads and profile so many times, but now you are besties?

LMAO

Oh so it was you? Hale was right.

Low fucking blow Eclair. Yeah sure, I've said groaned about WP members here and there, but I've never used their past personal issues as ammo to attack them with. Nor have I done it cowardly with a sockpuppet like you did last night.

I never accused PSP, I evidenced her doing it, and so did lots of other people here. We're not besties either, just trying to do the whole let bygones be bygones thing by co-existing peacefully with each other.

Ahh, suggest rethink, my point is...since you accuse people of BAAAAWWWW behaviour, when it was you Missy, who came here to BAWWWWWW when you had probs online at WP. You were actually offered support here, so perhaps stop being a two faced whinger, is rather my point.

You were actually given support here as a crying, moaning newbie. 'Please, someone help me'....'oh, someone's stalking me here'....seems YOU are the paranoid one.

Now you side with PSP?

You're fucking nuts and no wonder that dude was sick of your psycho, 'poor me, everyone's picking on me' fucking paranoia. Creepy.

Is there something up your ass tonight? People here have told me you have a tendancy to go through short phases where you say fucked up things you wouldn't normally. Are you experiencing this phase right now, Eclair?

I beleive my problems don't really compare to LittleFlower's petty "piss off" incident, but thanks for writing off my personal problems as just as petty none the less. I'm sure PSP will appreciate that too. I appreciate the support I received here, I don't think I've made that known enough but I do. I couldn't seek that support on WP at the time so I had no choice but to come here. Won't ever do it again though, as the respect I gain for the people who help me is never reciprocated (you being a prime example)

My paranoia wasn't paranoia at all in the end, people really were out to get me, and PSP found that it wasn't exactly paranoia either after the exact same thing happened to her. People really did fuck her over as well. Maybe that's why things are ok between me and PSP now, we finally empathised with each other and realised we were in the same boat. What are we supposed to be at each others throats still? Are we supposed to go to efforts and create sockpuppets on WP to troll each other? We were able to forgive and forget. Unlike you with your petty beef with Hale which still obviously exists, with whom you still feel the need to create sockpuppets to bully and troll.

If you were in my shoes you wouldn't have come through the other end sane either. Not as fucking creepy as some sockpuppet knowing my real name.

Offline Charlotte Quin

• Abbess from the Abyss
  • Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
« Reply #9422 on: March 12, 2011, 05:59:50 AM »

Seems she disappeared. No doubt to have a cry over at WP and rabble on about how nasty I am and how I MUST be part of some conspiracy against her.

Pity she can't refer to how I in fact tried to help her in her 'cry wolf' session when she first came here.

Yeah look who's disappeared now. Probably to make another cowardly sockpuppet on WP :wanker:

Offline Eclair

• Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
« Reply #9423 on: March 12, 2011, 06:02:54 AM »

Yeah look who's disappeared now. Probably to make another cowardly sockpuppet on WP :wanker:

Posting in the mirror?

Don't even try.

If you had half a brain you'd see from my other posts I've had a few more dramas on today other than you....as wonderful and as enticing as you think you are to stalk.

Offline Eclair

• Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
« Reply #9424 on: March 12, 2011, 06:08:34 AM »

Because of the "BAWWW SOMEONE TOLD ME TO PISS OFF, PEOPLE ARE MEAN AND HAVE DOUBLE STANDARDS!!!" thread on WP?

Didn't you have a "BAWWWW MY ONLINE BOYFRIEND DUMPED ME FOR A BIZAREE LOVE TRIANGLE THREAD"?

And is PSP now your friend? You seemed to have accused here of viewing your threads and profile so many times, but now you are besties?

LMAO

Low fucking blow Eclair. Yeah sure, I've said groaned about WP members here and there, but I've never used their past personal issues as ammo to attack them with. Nor have I done it cowardly with a sockpuppet like you did last night.

I never accused PSP, I evidenced her doing it, and so did lots of other people here. We're not besties either, just trying to do the whole let bygones be bygones thing by co-existing peacefully with each other.

Ahh, suggest rethink, my point is...since you accuse people of BAAAAWWWW behaviour, when it was you Missy, who came here to BAWWWWWW when you had probs online at WP. You were actually offered support here, so perhaps stop being a two faced whinger, is rather my point.

You were actually given support here as a crying, moaning newbie. 'Please, someone help me'....'oh, someone's stalking me here'....seems YOU are the paranoid one.

Now you side with PSP?

You're fucking nuts and no wonder that dude was sick of your psycho, 'poor me, everyone's picking on me' fucking paranoia. Creepy.

Is there something up your ass tonight? People here have told me you have a tendancy to go through short phases where you say fucked up things you wouldn't normally. Are you experiencing this phase right now, Eclair?

I beleive my problems don't really compare to LittleFlower's petty "piss off" incident, but thanks for writing off my personal problems as just as petty none the less. I'm sure PSP will appreciate that too. I appreciate the support I received here, I don't think I've made that known enough but I do. I couldn't seek that support on WP at the time so I had no choice but to come here. Won't ever do it again though, as the respect I gain for the people who help me is never reciprocated (you being a prime example)

My paranoia wasn't paranoia at all in the end, people really were out to get me, and PSP found that it wasn't exactly paranoia either after the exact same thing happened to her. People really did fuck her over as well. Maybe that's why things are ok between me and PSP now, we finally empathised with each other and realised we were in the same boat. What are we supposed to be at each others throats still? Are we supposed to go to efforts and create sockpuppets on WP to troll each other? We were able to forgive and forget. Unlike you with your petty beef with Hale which still obviously exists, with whom you still feel the need to create sockpuppets to bully and troll.

If you were in my shoes you wouldn't have come through the other end sane either. Not as fucking creepy as some sockpuppet knowing my real name.

I said it in the beginning, I'll say it again. You cry wolf time and again. You'd like to think you are far more mesmerising than you are. I think of you more as an example of the constant WP whiners who come here, can't back themselves up and then go back to WP and play all sweetness and light.

It's my opinion, and that's it. No, I don't really have that much time for you, I saw what you did the night you caused cry baby drama here, and I won't forget it...most likely because I was the only one online who gave a shit...and you pretty much slagged it off.

Then I saw the way you carried on about people 'stalking' you here. And your current drama on thinking that I have somehow targetted you...well, surprise, surprise...I haven't...but psychodrama away. I guess if you don't have much to focus on in your real life, it's only natural to blow out of proportion your online life.

Offline PuppetSockPenguin

• Superlurker of the penguin elite
  • Elder
  • Postwhore
  • experience is memory is experience is
« Reply #9425 on: March 12, 2011, 06:13:16 AM »

LMAO

Now you side with PSP?

Yeah. All the explosive drama when I first joined was the culmination of about 8 months of tension and pain for both of us. The reason why YOURMUM freaked out when I came over here was because MsY's intentions in watching her posts were malicious, so she presumed that mine were. It didn't help that MsY had lied about who said certain things when. Things got sorted out somewhat when I was able to provide evidence to the contrary.
I stopped going for YOURMUM's throat for a few reasons:
1. After Daniel disappeared 3 months ago, she made a post sticking up for me, which she had no obligation to do, considering that I had been quite nasty to her over the previous months. AND she was the only person to care about my mental state during that time. She showed more decency and strength of character than the other 2 people involved.
2. I messaged her to thank her for making the post, and we exchanged a few messages. Now, during the time when I was talking to both Daniel and MsY, I'd often be totally confused, as he'd be saying one thing, and she'd be saying another, and I had no idea who to believe. That didn't happen with YOURMUM; what she said actually matched up with what Daniel had said to me (and these were things that I hadn't mentioned out on the forums). I'm inclined to think that if more than one person is saying the same things, they are more likely to be telling the truth.
3. I finally put together a bunch of suspicions that I'd had about MsY's honesty (or lack thereof) and manipulative tendencies, and it made me less likely to trust anything she said about YOURMUM, which is part of what my initial dislike was based on.

But yeah. People do change their minds about people, and they do occasionally manage to see things from the other person's perspective.

And I did view her profile a lot of times; the reason why she's calm about it now is that she knows I'm not gathering information for the purpose of hurting her.

Offline Charlotte Quin

• Abbess from the Abyss
  • Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
« Reply #9426 on: March 12, 2011, 06:22:55 AM »

Posting in the mirror?

Don't even try.

If you had half a brain you'd see from my other posts I've had a few more dramas on today other than you....as wonderful and as enticing as you think you are to stalk.

Yes I see you had your house broken into and such, sorry to hear. But if it's gonna put you in such a shitty attacking mood why even be online?

Offline Charlotte Quin

• Abbess from the Abyss
  • Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
« Reply #9427 on: March 12, 2011, 06:39:15 AM »
There, see? Thank you for logging off Eclair.

How about we agree to disagree hey? I continue to use this place as somewhere to allegedly "cry wolf", and you continue to use it as a place to inflict your shitty mood on people because you're having a bad day.

Don't go denying that what you do here is just as buttfucking annoying.

Offline Eclair

• Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
« Reply #9428 on: March 12, 2011, 06:53:45 AM »
There, see? Thank you for logging off Eclair.

How about we agree to disagree hey? I continue to use this place as somewhere to allegedly "cry wolf", and you continue to use it as a place to inflict your shitty mood on people because you're having a bad day.

Don't go denying that what you do here is just as buttfucking annoying.

You seem to have made a few assumptions about me, as I have you. End of story.

I'm not inflicting a shitty mood, I'm calling you out for being a two faced silly little girl. Do you care what I think? No, you shouldn't.

Same as you can accuse me of whatever you want, and I don't give a fuck.

Again, you seem to place a high importance on me logging off....the session times out if you aren't active for a while...if you didn't know.

Offline PuppetSockPenguin

• Superlurker of the penguin elite
  • Elder
  • Postwhore
  • experience is memory is experience is
« Reply #9429 on: March 12, 2011, 07:06:05 AM »
Sorry to derail the argument, but to reply to the actual topic: I am feeling overloaded. Too many people in the city today and my brain is extra-spazzy.

P7PSP

« Reply #9430 on: March 12, 2011, 07:42:56 AM »
That doesn't derail anything. If having it out really matters to Eclair and Your Mum they can take it to call out.
Sorry to derail the argument, but to reply to the actual topic: I am feeling overloaded. Too many people in the city today and my brain is extra-spazzy.

Offline 'andersom'

• Pure Chocolate Bovine PIMP of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
  • well known as hyke.
« Reply #9431 on: March 12, 2011, 10:19:51 AM »
Weird, in a pleasant way.

Got some me-time, just like that. A small present at the end of this Saturday afternoon.  :meditate:
I can do upside down chocolate moo things!

TheoK

« Reply #9432 on: March 12, 2011, 10:31:38 AM »
Nose and throat filled with pus.  :thumbdn:

Offline Stalin

• Constant Poster
« Reply #9433 on: March 12, 2011, 01:20:15 PM »
I feel like i have an otitis coming on.
When Stalin strikes, lightning stands still

Stalin has the strength of ten tigresses

When Stalin asks, you answer

Stalin freezes your blood, makes cowards out of strong men

Offline odeon

• Witchlet of the Aspie Elite
  • Webmaster
  • Postwhore Beyond Repair
  • Replacement Despot
« Reply #9434 on: March 12, 2011, 01:23:38 PM »
Feel tired but hyper.
"Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former."

- Albert Einstein