Author Topic: How are you feeling right now?  (Read 126147 times)

Offline Adam

• Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
Re: How are you feeling right now?
« Reply #7530 on: October 29, 2010, 09:11:12 PM »
 :plus:

The_Chosen_One

« Reply #7531 on: October 29, 2010, 09:48:56 PM »
Pissed off.

Nobody gives a fuck, can't say a fucking thing, and get treated like shit.

Not much fucking encouragement (except from a few) and I feel like everyone wants me gone.

Offline Trigger 11

• Dark Jedi Master
  • Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
  • May the FORCE be with you...always!!!
« Reply #7532 on: October 29, 2010, 09:57:56 PM »
First off, don't want you gone. Second off, just ignore it! You play into it by responding. I used to do this all the time in college. I still do at times and it is hard not to defend yourself, but it really is petty bullshit. Get over it and move on! :headbang2:
Crazy, I'm halfway to crazy
Suicide would waste me
Homicide would break me
Tongue tied and tied to the tongue
Tongue tied and tied to the tongue
Oh, is life as bad as dreams
I guess that's just the way it seems

The_Chosen_One

« Reply #7533 on: October 29, 2010, 10:02:02 PM »
First off, don't want you gone. Second off, just ignore it! You play into it by responding. I used to do this all the time in college. I still do at times and it is hard not to defend yourself, but it really is petty bullshit. Get over it and move on! :headbang2:

I'm trying, Trig. But even normal stuff I say is getting no respect. Ask a simple question, and get a mouthful of abuse, even from people who didn't do it at first.

richard

« Reply #7534 on: October 29, 2010, 10:57:04 PM »
i feel like we need to settle this in court.

Offline Queen Victoria

• Ruler of Aspie Universe
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #7535 on: October 29, 2010, 11:09:03 PM »
We fixed the A/C on Wednesday and have had it off on Thursday and Friday.  We kept one window open to cool the house, but my sinuses are getting a little stopped up.  Time for an OTC remedy.  And tired enough to go to bed and hungry.
A good monarch is a treasure. A good politician is an oxymoron.

My brain is both uninhibited and uninhabited.

:qv:

richard

« Reply #7536 on: October 29, 2010, 11:16:12 PM »
i think its about that time. to go to bed,  :M

Offline Phlexor

• Useful Idiot of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
  • Less Than Meets The Eye
« Reply #7537 on: October 30, 2010, 01:00:12 AM »

I'm trying, Trig. But even normal stuff I say is getting no respect. Ask a simple question, and get a mouthful of abuse, even from people who didn't do it at first.

I get the feeling that you interpret half the posts directed at you with a harsher tone than what was originally implied, then you go off half cocked at them and that's when the gloves are taken off.

Just my opinion and you don't have to take it.

The_Chosen_One

« Reply #7538 on: October 30, 2010, 01:09:33 AM »

I get the feeling that you interpret half the posts directed at you with a harsher tone than what was originally implied, then you go off half cocked at them and that's when the gloves are taken off.

You maybe right. I get the feeling that some people aren't joking, and when I try to fight back or ignore it, I don't get anywhere either. Then it seems everyone wants their slice of meat. What was fun isn't any longer.

Offline Callaway

• Official Spokesperson for the Aspie Elite
  • Caretaker Admin
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #7539 on: October 30, 2010, 01:28:13 AM »

I think you're right.

Offline Phlexor

• Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
« Reply #7540 on: October 30, 2010, 01:41:14 AM »

You maybe right. I get the feeling that some people aren't joking, and when I try to fight back or ignore it, I don't get anywhere either. Then it seems everyone wants their slice of meat. What was fun isn't any longer.

The way I see it, we all have a choice how we interpret and react to other people in our life. Life's too short to think everyone is out to get you and we can't fight every battle 1 to 1. At the end of the day if something takes away your energy or your enjoyment, walk away and find something that is going to make things fun for YOU.

I'm not trying to say you are childish, but when I see one of my boys get angry and frustrated at a video game I tell them "Games are meant to be fun, if you aren't having fun, then stop playing and find something else". There's no shame in it, and if others think there is, then who gives a shit. If that gets them through the day, all the luck to them.

The_Chosen_One

« Reply #7541 on: October 30, 2010, 01:46:07 AM »

The way I see it, we all have a choice how we interpret and react to other people in our life. Life's too short to think everyone is out to get you and we can't fight every battle 1 to 1. At the end of the day if something takes away your energy or your enjoyment, walk away and find something that is going to make things fun for YOU.

I'm not trying to say you are childish, but when I see one of my boys get angry and frustrated at a video game I tell them "Games are meant to be fun, if you aren't having fun, then stop playing and find something else". There's no shame in it, and if others think there is, then who gives a shit. If that gets them through the day, all the luck to them.

Thanks. Interpretation is the issue, and you are right. I've been seeing people who are making some comments as ganging up. Unfortunately it's something that I can't shake off easily. Wish I could, but it's just the way I am.

Offline Phlexor

• Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
« Reply #7542 on: October 30, 2010, 05:06:42 AM »

Thanks. Interpretation is the issue, and you are right. I've been seeing people who are making some comments as ganging up. Unfortunately it's something that I can't shake off easily. Wish I could, but it's just the way I am.

Look I get you there, so I'm not making light of it. But at the end of the day it's one of those sink or swim deals, and you have to ask yourself, is it worth it or not.

Offline Adam

• Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #7543 on: October 30, 2010, 05:14:02 AM »
shit

Offline Eclair

• Official Treat of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
« Reply #7544 on: October 30, 2010, 05:41:28 AM »