Author Topic: How are you feeling right now?  (Read 126577 times)

richard

Re: How are you feeling right now?
« Reply #7500 on: October 28, 2010, 09:08:12 PM »
i hope you dont ever think im being to hard on you weakling, like by saying you need a fat penis inside you to get your memory back. i was just joking, and you are my favorite queen!

Offline Queen Victoria

• Ruler of Aspie Universe
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #7501 on: October 28, 2010, 10:41:29 PM »
i hope you dont ever think im being to hard on you weakling, like by saying you need a fat penis inside you to get your memory back. i was just joking, and you are my favorite queen!

Richard, it takes quite a bit to upset me or for me to take any long term offense to.  I realize that the written word lacks the non-verbal signs that aid in determining the true meaning of the sentence.  If I do get offended I either ignore it, wait until I cool off, or ask a question.

It makes me smile that someone can give me a naughty suggestion.  However I don't think the hint worked or maybe it did, I don't remember.  Back to the give and take: 

Prince Albert has a big fat penis.  When he dies I'm planning on erecting The Albert Memorial as a memorial to his penis. 

I have to tell a tale out of school about Prince Albert. We were talking about records from our teen years and he said there was one song that he used to get a hard-on just listening to.  The problem is that he can't remember the name of the song by Mickey and Sylvia.  I told him it's really bad when you can't even remember what arouses you.
A good monarch is a treasure. A good politician is an oxymoron.

My brain is both uninhibited and uninhabited.

:qv:

The_Chosen_One

« Reply #7502 on: October 28, 2010, 11:53:51 PM »
I want to kill someone.

Someone who thinks they are being smart, but they are nothing but a dumb prick.

I know it's words on a screen, but ffs this is beyond a joke.

Scrapheap

« Reply #7503 on: October 29, 2010, 12:50:43 AM »
I want to kill someone.

Someone who thinks they are being smart, but they are nothing but a dumb prick.

I know it's words on a screen, but ffs this is beyond a joke.

You're right TCO, you ARE beyond a joke!  :hahaha:

Offline "couldbecousin"

• Invincible Heisenweeble of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Postwhore Beyond Teh Stupid
  • You're goddamn right.
« Reply #7504 on: October 29, 2010, 01:20:05 AM »

Richard, it takes quite a bit to upset me or for me to take any long term offense to.  I realize that the written word lacks the non-verbal signs that aid in determining the true meaning of the sentence.  If I do get offended I either ignore it, wait until I cool off, or ask a question.

It makes me smile that someone can give me a naughty suggestion.  However I don't think the hint worked or maybe it did, I don't remember.  Back to the give and take: 

Prince Albert has a big fat penis.  When he dies I'm planning on erecting The Albert Memorial as a memorial to his penis. 

I have to tell a tale out of school about Prince Albert. We were talking about records from our teen years and he said there was one song that he used to get a hard-on just listening to.  The problem is that he can't remember the name of the song by Mickey and Sylvia.  I told him it's really bad when you can't even remember what arouses you.

"Love Is Strange"?  :eyebrows:
"I'm finding a lot of things funny lately, but I don't think they are."
--- Ripley, Alien Resurrection

"We are grateful for the time we have been given."
--- Edward Walker, The Village

People forget.
--- The Who, "Eminence Front"

The_Chosen_One

« Reply #7505 on: October 29, 2010, 01:24:19 AM »

Mickey & Sylvia      :headbang2:

Offline 'andersom'

• Pure Chocolate Bovine PIMP of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
  • well known as hyke.
« Reply #7506 on: October 29, 2010, 09:57:42 AM »
Feeling like a stranger in my own house.

Funny how just two days away can do that. Especially with the girls settling in again while I did my rounds. Stuff of staying over elsewhere still clogging the place, and girls settling in their way, makes it not my room completely.

Messes with my head.
I can do upside down chocolate moo things!

Celticgoddess

« Reply #7507 on: October 29, 2010, 10:02:32 AM »
Feeling like a stranger in my own house.

Funny how just two days away can do that. Especially with the girls settling in again while I did my rounds. Stuff of staying over elsewhere still clogging the place, and girls settling in their way, makes it not my room completely.

Messes with my head.

I feel the same way when I come back from being away.

Feeling sleepy :yawn:

richard

« Reply #7508 on: October 29, 2010, 12:50:58 PM »
i feel full. i just ate some more bacon!  >:D

Offline Queen Victoria

• Ruler of Aspie Universe
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #7509 on: October 29, 2010, 01:41:11 PM »

Yeah, they did that.  I googled them after I posted here.  They had some other hits, but I haven't had a chance to ask PA which song refreshes his memory.
A good monarch is a treasure. A good politician is an oxymoron.

My brain is both uninhibited and uninhabited.

:qv:

Binty

« Reply #7510 on: October 29, 2010, 02:22:31 PM »
Extremely self-loathing.

Offline odeon

• Witchlet of the Aspie Elite
  • Webmaster
  • Postwhore Beyond Repair
  • Replacement Despot
« Reply #7511 on: October 29, 2010, 02:23:02 PM »
Weary.
"Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former."

- Albert Einstein

Offline Adam

• Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #7512 on: October 29, 2010, 02:25:01 PM »
I haven't been to the toilet for 33 hours :M

Celticgoddess

« Reply #7513 on: October 29, 2010, 02:33:25 PM »
Really pissed off

Offline odeon

• Witchlet of the Aspie Elite
  • Webmaster
  • Postwhore Beyond Repair
  • Replacement Despot
« Reply #7514 on: October 29, 2010, 02:56:30 PM »
You OK, CG?
"Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former."

- Albert Einstein