Author Topic: How are you feeling right now?  (Read 127483 times)

Blasted

Re: How are you feeling right now?
« Reply #3690 on: November 19, 2009, 09:00:42 PM »
Sad.

Offline 'andersom'

• Pure Chocolate Bovine PIMP of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
  • well known as hyke.
« Reply #3691 on: November 20, 2009, 04:55:00 AM »
Almost entering stage of not feeling.
I can do upside down chocolate moo things!

Offline Lemon Aguilera

• lemonese pudding
  • Elder
  • Postwhore
« Reply #3692 on: November 20, 2009, 05:53:06 AM »
i little headachy
"the dreams we dream together become reality" - John Lemon

Celticgoddess

« Reply #3693 on: November 20, 2009, 08:24:30 AM »
Devastated. My bunny died last night. It looks like she had a stroke. I'm a crying mess.  Monkeyboy went to go see her this morning and found her in her cage. :'(

This was taken in the middle of the night in June. She was my babygirl. She used to follow me all around the house and if she was off playing somewhere in the house, and I called out "Where's my bunny?" she would bolt into the room at top speed, leap into my lap, put her two front paws on my chest, and press her nose into mine. :laugh: It was hysterical. I could do it over and over again and she always came when she was called. When I say it's breakfast time, she hops into her cage. When I watch tv, she hops onto my lap to snuggle. I miss her.  :'(

P7PSP

« Reply #3694 on: November 20, 2009, 08:33:23 AM »
 :( That sucks CG she is a pretty bunny.

Blasted

« Reply #3695 on: November 20, 2009, 08:36:13 AM »
That is awful CG  :(  :hug: :hug:

She was the most gorgeous bunny ever.  How old was she?

Celticgoddess

« Reply #3696 on: November 20, 2009, 08:48:40 AM »
Thanks guys.

She would have been 8 in February. One day I went out to my garden in my old house and there was a rabbit eating my plants. I figured it was a wild rabbit but I went inside and got some carrots. I sat down on my front porch and then this huge rabbit leaps onto my lap! I nearly fell over because it shocked the hell out of me. So obviously, very domesticated bunny. ;) He was boy and he was huge. I put up found posters all over the 'hood and after a month, someone finally called. Some 14 year old kid. he describes the bunny etc. By this time I've already bought everything a bunny could possibly need and more. he was AWESOME! Loved the kids, followed me all over the house.

So I take him over to the house where the kid lives and the Dad comes out. Says the bunnies escape all the time, but hey, we've got babies, I'll give one to ya for 10 bucks. Are you fucking kidding me? I've taken good care of your bunny (better care than you do) for a month and you want to charge me for a baby? I didn't even have cash on me so he said he'd wait while I go home and get some. ::) The nerve! I was so pissed. But I picked out a sweet girl, and that was Ella. Long story short, the parents bought a female bunny for their daughter, a male bunny for their son, didn't get them fixed and were shocked that they had babies. ::) I found out a month later the mother was pissed that they couldn't sell off the babies so she had them all slaughtered (including the parents) and sold the meat. I was livid.

So that's how I got my sweet girl. She looks like just her Dad. Same personality too. Very animated and social. Most people don't know what great pets bunnies make.

P7PSP

« Reply #3697 on: November 20, 2009, 08:52:51 AM »
Until I just read your post I didn't realize that bunnies were that playful.

Blasted

« Reply #3698 on: November 20, 2009, 08:58:02 AM »
Me neither.  She sounds just like a guinea pig I took care of for a while and super bonded with.

This is horrible, I'm getting teary just imagining how you must feel.

Celticgoddess

« Reply #3699 on: November 20, 2009, 09:18:11 AM »
Just like any other pet, you have to pick one with a good personality. Pick the curious ones. Bunnies become very bonded to their owners. Ella got along awesome with my cats. She was more bonded to Harley than to Destiny. She would follow Harley all over the house and they played together all the time. He loved to groom her. She would snuggle up infront of him and he'd lick her head over and over again. :laugh: If one of the kids were upset, she would go over to them and just lay there quietly and they'd pet her and calm down. They're really smart. Both of my bunnies are litterbox trained so if they're out and about, they don't make a mess anywhere, they always go back to their cage and do it in their litterbox. They like to play with toys. Shake them, toss them. Ella liked to pushed hotwheels cars with her nose. She's a gearhead like her Momma. ;) She slept every night with a stuffed animal in her cage. :laugh:

P7PSP

« Reply #3700 on: November 20, 2009, 09:40:34 AM »
My cousin had a pet miniature goat named Shadow that was quite playful when she was little. I used to look after her a lot when she was 3 to 8 y.o. so I was around her goat too. Actually that is my cousin who may have a bit of aspie tard in her. She used to rock back and forth on the couch repeating shit when she was about 18 months to 4 years old. She is about 43 now and we are in regular contact.

Offline 'andersom'

• Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
  • well known as hyke.
« Reply #3701 on: November 20, 2009, 10:03:33 AM »
 :hug: CG

My cousin had a pet miniature goat named Shadow that was quite playful when she was little. I used to look after her a lot when she was 3 to 8 y.o. so I was around her goat too. Actually that is my cousin who may have a bit of aspie tard in her. She used to rock back and forth on the couch repeating shit when she was about 18 months to 4 years old. She is about 43 now and we are in regular contact.

I was so misreading this.
Thought it was the goat that was about 43.  :asthing:

Offline earthboundmisfit

• Mayhem of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
« Reply #3702 on: November 20, 2009, 10:06:44 AM »

I suppose with it being a miniature goat, there were several occasions in which you had to help it over the fence?  :zoinks:

Offline 'andersom'

• Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
  • well known as hyke.
« Reply #3703 on: November 20, 2009, 10:11:01 AM »

I suppose with it being a miniature goat, there were several occasions in which you had to help it over the fence?  :zoinks:

* hush *

this should be via pm.

Certainly now it is such a geriatric goat too.

Offline earthboundmisfit

• Mayhem of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
« Reply #3704 on: November 20, 2009, 10:11:55 AM »

Sad. When the girl is sad, I'm sad.