Author Topic: How are you feeling right now?  (Read 127171 times)

Offline RageBeoulve

• Super sand nigger
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
Re: How are you feeling right now?
« Reply #1995 on: June 14, 2009, 11:24:37 AM »
I am Lit. I got awfully drunk and almost puked and fainted last night. I have never been that sick from just vodka before.  :(

I have, it's AWESOME!

So have I but wouldn't say it's awesome.  Unless you're being sarcastic and I'm being eejity and not realising.

It reminds me i'm alive.
"I’m fearless in my heart.
They will always see that in my eyes.
I am the passion; I am the warfare.
I will never stop...
always constant, accurate, and intense."

- Steve Vai, "The Audience is Listening"

Blasted

« Reply #1996 on: June 14, 2009, 11:27:49 AM »
I am Lit. I got awfully drunk and almost puked and fainted last night. I have never been that sick from just vodka before.  :(

I have, it's AWESOME!

So have I but wouldn't say it's awesome.  Unless you're being sarcastic and I'm being eejity and not realising.

It reminds me i'm alive.

Well my last er, serious foray into vodka ended up with me being hospitalised  :P  Since then I'm not as keen.  The only other alcohol I was fond of was beer but that is fattening as fuck so I don't drink it anymore either.

Blasted

« Reply #1997 on: June 14, 2009, 11:28:51 AM »
Now I have to depend on other things to give me a rush  :(

Offline RageBeoulve

• Super sand nigger
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #1998 on: June 14, 2009, 11:30:32 AM »

I have, it's AWESOME!

It reminds me i'm alive.

Well my last er, serious foray into vodka ended up with me being hospitalised  :P  Since then I'm not as keen.  The only other alcohol I was fond of was beer but that is fattening as fuck so I don't drink it anymore either.

I don't have to worry about fat content. I move around like a demon too much.

And yeah i've had my belly pumped a few times. I chalk it up to life experience.
I will never stop...

Blasted

« Reply #1999 on: June 14, 2009, 11:35:40 AM »

I have, it's AWESOME!

It reminds me i'm alive.

And yeah i've had my belly pumped a few times. I chalk it up to life experience.

You remind me of my other sister.  She's tiny and always on the go. 

That's the spirit though.  What doesn't kill you, makes you stronger.  Or as my friend likes to say, more fucked up  :zoinks:

Offline RageBeoulve

• Super sand nigger
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #2000 on: June 14, 2009, 11:41:40 AM »

I have, it's AWESOME!

It reminds me i'm alive.

You remind me of my other sister.  She's tiny and always on the go. 

That's the spirit though.  What doesn't kill you, makes you stronger.  Or as my friend likes to say, more fucked up  :zoinks:

Thats right. Pain is NOTHING!!!!!
I will never stop...

Offline El

• Unofficial Weird News Reporter of the Aspie Elite
  • News Box Slave
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #2001 on: June 14, 2009, 11:52:53 AM »
Implosively pissed off, angry over what I know is something small and is only 'recent' because I just now noticed it.  I thoght I had two old nintendo systems and a bunch of games for each and have just realized I don't.  I think they must've been lost in some move, or I gave them to my dad.  Frankly I'd be less pissed if I thought my first ex had them, which I wondered about for a minute; then, it'd just be a product of me being stupid and him being an ass for still having them, but I'm pretty sure he gave everything back.  This is, instead, what happens when you have a childhood like mine, with no one stable place where shit like this gets stored- and it's something that still happens every now and again.  Stuff I *know* I had turns out to just be *gone.*  I wish I could take shit like this in stride because it happens so often, but the repitition actually makes it worse.  No fucking wonder I act like everything and everyone in my life is temporary.  Fuckity fuck fuck fucking fuck.  *sigh*

...the board almost ate my post, too, and I only saved it through copy/paste.  Jesus wept.  *facepalm*
it is well known that PMS Elle is evil.
I think you'd fit in a 12" or at least a 16" firework mortar
You win this thread because that's most unsettling to even think about.

Offline Phlexor

• Useful Idiot of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
  • Less Than Meets The Eye
« Reply #2002 on: June 14, 2009, 11:56:44 AM »
Implosively pissed off, angry over what I know is something small and is only 'recent' because I just now noticed it.  I thoght I had two old nintendo systems and a bunch of games for each and have just realized I don't.  I think they must've been lost in some move, or I gave them to my dad.  Frankly I'd be less pissed if I thought my first ex had them, which I wondered about for a minute; then, it'd just be a product of me being stupid and him being an ass for still having them, but I'm pretty sure he gave everything back.  This is, instead, what happens when you have a childhood like mine, with no one stable place where shit like this gets stored- and it's something that still happens every now and again.  Stuff I *know* I had turns out to just be *gone.*  I wish I could take shit like this in stride because it happens so often, but the repitition actually makes it worse.  No fucking wonder I act like everything and everyone in my life is temporary.  Fuckity fuck fuck fucking fuck.  *sigh*

...the board almost ate my post, too, and I only saved it through copy/paste.  Jesus wept.  *facepalm*

Go buy a corded Xbox360 controller and download emulators for your old consoles and every fucking game ever made for them and then enjoy.

Offline El

• News Box Slave
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #2003 on: June 14, 2009, 12:33:53 PM »
Better, albeit irritated that I lost about an hour of my day to self-pity.

Offline Adam

• Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #2004 on: June 14, 2009, 12:34:57 PM »
I lost about an hour of my day to self-play this morning.  :wanker:

Offline RageBeoulve

• Super sand nigger
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #2005 on: June 14, 2009, 12:36:22 PM »

Oh dude. And I weep along with jesus. That really sucks elle. Any rares?
I will never stop...

Offline El

• News Box Slave
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #2006 on: June 14, 2009, 12:41:18 PM »

...the board almost ate my post, too, and I only saved it through copy/paste.  Jesus wept.  *facepalm*

Nah- 'commons' actually.  Some super nintendo games, some N64 games, and the consoles they went with.  I was looking specifically for Donkey Kong country for SNES, which I might just go out and get at some point if it's cheap.  I was going to loan the game to a couple of friends, but I know they'll be sympathetic (and possibly mad on my behalf, lol) when I tell them why I am in fact not able to loan them that game.  *shrug*  I've gone years without noticing the games were missing in the first place, so it's not a huge loss... I'm just mad that it is, indeed, a loss.

Offline RageBeoulve

• Super sand nigger
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #2007 on: June 14, 2009, 12:43:06 PM »

Nah- 'commons' actually.  Some super nintendo games, some N64 games, and the consoles they went with.  I was looking specifically for Donkey Kong country for SNES, which I might just go out and get at some point if it's cheap.  I was going to loan the game to a couple of friends, but I know they'll be sympathetic (and possibly mad on my behalf, lol) when I tell them why I am in fact not able to loan them that game.  *shrug*

Well you're handling it better than me. If I discovered that my gaming equipments were missing i'd probably drive a car bomb into the irs. :o
I will never stop...

Offline SovaNu

• astralanes
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #2008 on: June 14, 2009, 01:00:32 PM »
lol lit
"I think everybody has an asshole component to their personality. It's just a matter of how much you indulge it. Those who do it often form a habit. So like any addiction, you have to learn to overcome it."
~Lord Phlexor

"Sometimes stepping on one's own dick is a memorable learning experience."
~PPK

"We are all the sum of our tears. Too little and the ground is not fertile and nothing can grow there; too much, the best of us is washed away."
~Gkar

:blonde:

TheoK

« Reply #2009 on: June 14, 2009, 01:34:38 PM »
 :agreed: