Educational

Author Topic: How are you feeling right now?  (Read 127108 times)

TheoK

Re: How are you feeling right now?
« Reply #975 on: November 21, 2008, 05:26:45 PM »
By the way, privateers weren't criminal according to Swedish law. On the contrary, they had a hell of respect in society, even from the King, but that was 300 years ago, when this country still was something.

TheoK

« Reply #976 on: November 21, 2008, 05:35:13 PM »
Swedish privateers, that is.

Offline odeon

• Witchlet of the Aspie Elite
  • Webmaster
  • Postwhore Beyond Repair
  • Replacement Despot
« Reply #977 on: November 21, 2008, 05:55:33 PM »
Yes, I'm so much of a Nazi. That's why I hate all kinds of government, laws and regulations.

You also managed to scare away McJagger, Scrapheap and Calandale, three of the best members of this board. Were they Nazis too?

AFAIK, McJ is posting. Scrap returned, recently, but has RL problems. Calandale, well, good riddance. May he never find his way out.

How about trying to prove at least some of your bullshit, for a change? Do you even believe it yourself?
"Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former."

- Albert Einstein

TheoK

« Reply #978 on: November 21, 2008, 06:06:15 PM »
How about going another round with Kamina? Not so tough outside your own turf, not even in cyberspace.  :hahaha:

TheoK

« Reply #979 on: November 21, 2008, 06:25:52 PM »

Read the TOS, instead of trying to figure out the applicable US laws.

"All services provided by HostGator may only be used for lawful purposes. The laws of the State of Florida, the State of Texas, and the United States of America apply."

HostGator

TheoK

« Reply #980 on: November 21, 2008, 07:29:20 PM »
I know another forum with the same host; it used to be owned by a Swedish-American. There were several people with the same views as Illusions667 there. How come they were tolerated?

And don't answer "Get your own board" but explain why you don't allow such views on your forum, when you have the same host as we had on that forum.

You pay for the board (not a considerably large sum), so do what you please, but never ever call it a free speech forum again.

Offline DirtDawg

• Insensitive Oaf and Earthworm Whisperer
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
  • Last rays of the last days
« Reply #981 on: November 21, 2008, 09:44:39 PM »
I am feeling that TheoK has deserved the honor of a new mascot!

From this glorious day and on, I will call you The Red Billed Oxpecker.

[attachment deleted by admin]
Jimi Hendrix: When the power of love overcomes the love of power the world will know peace. 

Ghandi: Live as if you were to die tomorrow. Learn as if you were to live forever.

The end result of life's daily pain and suffering, trials and failures, tears and laughter, readings and listenings is an accumulation of wisdom in its purest form.

Offline Lucifer

• Seraphic Elite
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #982 on: November 22, 2008, 04:25:02 AM »
can i be Moominmama, then?   :eyelash:

No, it's actually an insult to the memory of Tove Jansson to compare any of you with the Moomin family.

spoily woily.  i think i'll change my avatar, just cos you said i can't be Moominmama.  :P

i like this one - she's got a cauldron, some bats and flowers, and lots and lots of little penii next to her, which will remind me of you:

Frolic_Fun

« Reply #983 on: November 22, 2008, 06:12:19 AM »
Bloody Finns. :zoinks:

I'm feeling great today.

Offline Parts

• The Mad
  • Caretaker Admin
  • Almighty Postwhore
  • Who are you?
« Reply #984 on: November 22, 2008, 06:37:53 AM »

pretty good
"Eat it up.  Wear it out.  Make it do or do without." 

'People who say it cannot be done should not interrupt those who are doing it.'
George Bernard Shaw

TheoK

« Reply #985 on: November 22, 2008, 06:38:17 AM »
I am feeling that TheoK has deserved the honor of a new mascot!

From this glorious day and on, I will call you The Red Billed Oxpecker.

How sweet. I must do something in return.

A new map of Mexico. Same as the old. Maybe later I can make a map where whole North America has returned to its right owners. I just haven't decided how many reservations there shall be for those whose forefathers stole the land. They can't be expatriated to Europe, since they're mixed and shit.

TheoK

« Reply #986 on: November 22, 2008, 06:49:08 AM »
This one is actually better, since it shows more exactly what you shall cede: California, Nevada, Utah, Arizona, New Mexico, Texas, Oklahoma Panhandle, western and southern Colorado, and some counties of Kansas and Wyoming.

It's still a much fairer border than Woodrow Wilson let the frog eaters force on Hungary after WWI, for example, where 72% of the country was ceded.

[attachment deleted by admin]
« Last Edit: November 22, 2008, 06:50:49 AM by TheoK »

Offline odeon

• Webmaster
  • Replacement Despot
« Reply #987 on: November 22, 2008, 09:22:07 AM »

"All services provided by HostGator may only be used for lawful purposes. The laws of the State of Florida, the State of Texas, and the United States of America apply."

HostGator

Read the rest of the TOS, moron. ::)
"Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former."

- Albert Einstein

Offline odeon

• Webmaster
  • Replacement Despot
« Reply #988 on: November 22, 2008, 09:25:12 AM »
I know another forum with the same host; it used to be owned by a Swedish-American. There were several people with the same views as Illusions667 there. How come they were tolerated?

No idea. Not interested. Start posting there or stop whining.

And don't answer "Get your own board" but explain why you don't allow such views on your forum, when you have the same host as we had on that forum.

My board, my rules. It's my responsibility to see to it that even morons such as yourself can post here. Get your own board if you don't like it. :smarty:

You pay for the board (not a considerably large sum), so do what you please, but never ever call it a free speech forum again.

IT'S A FREE SPEECH FORUM.

Stupid nazi fuck. Get your own board instead of whining here.

- Albert Einstein

TheoK

« Reply #989 on: November 22, 2008, 09:33:20 AM »

HostGator

Read the rest of the TOS, moron. ::)

I did. "Hate sites" are forbidden to create, but a single member with such an opinion won't make it a "hate site". And Hostgator has no right to interpret Floridan, Texan or United States law. On the contrary, you could sue them for shutting the site down, but you don't have any balls outside this site and you are not for free speech so why would you?