Author Topic: Ask Pyraxis anything  (Read 43150 times)

thepeaguy

Re: Ask Pyraxis anything
« Reply #1080 on: July 27, 2008, 08:22:27 AM »
Would you ever challenge Alex to a duel? He's a scary fucker.

What makes him scary?

His stories of beating people up.

Offline Alex179

• Prince, General
  • Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
  • Socially retarded
« Reply #1081 on: July 27, 2008, 04:27:06 PM »

What makes him scary?

Stories?   I have only talked about one instance here, as far as I can remember.   I am not scary. 
:P   Internets are super serious.

Offline Pyraxis

• Werewolf Wrangler of the Aspie Elite
  • Caretaker Admin
  • Almighty Postwhore
  • aka Daria
« Reply #1082 on: July 27, 2008, 05:37:53 PM »
Sorry if it pissed you off.

It's all right; I couldn't figure out if it was intentional or not, and even if it was, I don't really care. I just started getting paranoid about legal stuff.
You'll never self-actualize the subconscious canopy of stardust with that attitude.

ozymandias

« Reply #1083 on: July 27, 2008, 06:14:50 PM »
Could you give me the link back to the Neurolands again!?  My fucking internet provider is screwing me up the ass big time without benefit of lubrication!   :grrr:

Offline Callaway

• Official Spokesperson for the Aspie Elite
  • Caretaker Admin
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #1084 on: July 27, 2008, 06:26:08 PM »
Could you give me the link back to the Neurolands again!?  My fucking internet provider is screwing me up the ass big time without benefit of lubrication!   :grrr:

http://forum.neurolands.com/phpBB2/index.php

Offline Callaway

• Official Spokesperson for the Aspie Elite
  • Caretaker Admin
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #1085 on: July 27, 2008, 06:27:15 PM »
This is the link to the portal, in case you meant that:

http://www.neurolands.com/

Offline Pyraxis

• Caretaker Admin
  • Almighty Postwhore
  • aka Daria
« Reply #1086 on: July 27, 2008, 09:36:46 PM »
How many forms do you have?   Are they all just incarnations of regular animals, or can you do any fantasy based transformations?

You want to know this why?
I figure you have a good imagination and I wanted to see what you have come up with as suitable transformations for yourself.   You are probably better than the  generic transform into a cat or bear crowd.

You're asking a vampire to step into the sunlight.

Even on my world, my shape isn't recognized. There are four - known and revered. And sure, each one of them can kill you in delightful and creative ways. I can even do a pretty good imitation of some of the transformations.

But mine is the fifth. Toren. It's not fantasy, or glamorous. (I detest otherkin/otakukin and their self-righteous geek wankfest. Or worse - read up on Jenny-nova.) Mine doesn't even look like a true shape. You just disappear.

Only you don't. You're thrown instead into a place where you can see reality, but not touch it. It shatters and slides between dream and illusion. And you're hunted there, unless you fight. They drain you and anything else they can find, the speritu. They tear each other to pieces out of starvation.
You'll never self-actualize the subconscious canopy of stardust with that attitude.

Offline punkdrew

• News Box Feature
  • Dedicated Postwhore
  • TURN UP THE SIGNAL-WIPE OUT THE NOISE
« Reply #1087 on: July 28, 2008, 12:22:25 AM »
Who killed Bambi?  :rock:
Alex179: Everything that is living is dying.   It will stop dying when it is dead.
"Earth is the cradle of Humanity. But one cannot live in a cradle forever."--Konstantin Tsiolkovsky
The law is the law. Rules are rules. God is God. A is A. Black is black. I want my baby back.

Offline Pyraxis

• Caretaker Admin
  • Almighty Postwhore
  • aka Daria
« Reply #1088 on: July 28, 2008, 08:42:09 AM »

Offline Pyraxis

• Caretaker Admin
  • Almighty Postwhore
  • aka Daria
« Reply #1089 on: July 28, 2008, 10:37:51 AM »
Having a conscience would make you capable of second guessing yourself in a situation where you might have no time to do so.   When that doe drinks the water out of the lake, you shoot her in the head.   No time to care about leaving Bambi without a mother, its time to eat.  Any time spent having a conscience about whether to kill your prey or not, and your opportunity to kill can be lost.   Then you risk going home empty handed, and with an empty stomach.

You assume that my conscience would tell me that all killing is wrong. What if I believe that in some circumstances, killing is okay? I may still have a conscience about other things, like say causing unnecessary pain to unwilling creatures.

But I'm not a moron, I know that most of the meat I eat as a member of a first-world nation is from creatures that have been trapped in inhumane conditions for most of their short and miserable lives. I'd say the doe has it good compared to them, regardless of whether or not I shoot her in the head. It's part of biology to respond in greater degree to suffering that happens in your presence than at some remote location. But logic can override that, without meaning you don't have a conscience.

Offline Pyraxis

• Caretaker Admin
  • Almighty Postwhore
  • aka Daria
« Reply #1090 on: July 28, 2008, 10:39:19 AM »

I might. But I would need a lot more practice at fencing before I could hold my own in a duel with swords.

Offline Alex179

• Prince, General
  • Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
  • Socially retarded
« Reply #1091 on: July 29, 2008, 03:19:44 PM »
Having a conscience would make you capable of second guessing yourself in a situation where you might have no time to do so.   When that doe drinks the water out of the lake, you shoot her in the head.   No time to care about leaving Bambi without a mother, its time to eat.  Any time spent having a conscience about whether to kill your prey or not, and your opportunity to kill can be lost.   Then you risk going home empty handed, and with an empty stomach.

You assume that my conscience would tell me that all killing is wrong. What if I believe that in some circumstances, killing is okay? I may still have a conscience about other things, like say causing unnecessary pain to unwilling creatures.

But I'm not a moron, I know that most of the meat I eat as a member of a first-world nation is from creatures that have been trapped in inhumane conditions for most of their short and miserable lives. I'd say the doe has it good compared to them, regardless of whether or not I shoot her in the head. It's part of biology to respond in greater degree to suffering that happens in your presence than at some remote location. But logic can override that, without meaning you don't have a conscience.
The only animal that I would currently hunt for meat is deer, so everything else does not apply unless the world goes into some other kind of survival scenario.   There are areas to hunt deer and a season in which they usually overpopulate the area (and are hit by cars unfortunately).   That is the only time I would bother hunting deer.   I do acknowledge a conscience in choosing my prey (and when to hunt), but not when I am actually hunting said prey (as far as means and methods).

Offline Alex179

• Prince, General
  • Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
  • Socially retarded
« Reply #1092 on: July 29, 2008, 03:22:04 PM »
How many forms do you have?   Are they all just incarnations of regular animals, or can you do any fantasy based transformations?

You want to know this why?
I figure you have a good imagination and I wanted to see what you have come up with as suitable transformations for yourself.   You are probably better than the  generic transform into a cat or bear crowd.

You're asking a vampire to step into the sunlight.

Even on my world, my shape isn't recognized. There are four - known and revered. And sure, each one of them can kill you in delightful and creative ways. I can even do a pretty good imitation of some of the transformations.

But mine is the fifth. Toren. It's not fantasy, or glamorous. (I detest otherkin/otakukin and their self-righteous geek wankfest. Or worse - read up on Jenny-nova.) Mine doesn't even look like a true shape. You just disappear.

Only you don't. You're thrown instead into a place where you can see reality, but not touch it. It shatters and slides between dream and illusion. And you're hunted there, unless you fight. They drain you and anything else they can find, the speritu. They tear each other to pieces out of starvation.
It sounds interesting and delightfully terrifying.   I am also into disappearing acts, the milk carton kind of course.

thepeaguy

« Reply #1093 on: August 02, 2008, 09:51:13 AM »

What makes him scary?

Stories?   I have only talked about one instance here, as far as I can remember.   I am not scary. 

You make me pee myself. :(

thepeaguy

« Reply #1094 on: August 02, 2008, 09:56:16 AM »
Had a shower today, you smelly bitch? Make sure you keep the pussy clean.  :zoinks: