Educational

Author Topic: Ask Pyraxis anything  (Read 43182 times)

Offline Alex179

• Prince, General
  • Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
  • Socially retarded
Re: Ask Pyraxis anything
« Reply #1035 on: July 26, 2008, 06:33:31 PM »
Yes, why babysit a gay when she can baby me instead?

And how, pray tell, do I baby you? By ignoring your floundering attempts to achieve fame and fortune via your own idiocy?
SG would have you put him in a diaper.   Then maybe you could get him a warm bottle of baby formula and read him some children's books to put him to sleep.
:P   Internets are super serious.

Offline Pyraxis

• Werewolf Wrangler of the Aspie Elite
  • Caretaker Admin
  • Almighty Postwhore
  • aka Daria
« Reply #1036 on: July 26, 2008, 06:39:41 PM »
Would it matter if I said that you should use whatever means you have at your disposal to achieve your life dreams??   

Yes.

I'm not quite sure you mean that literally; for example I've been offered the chance to sleep my way into a game job in the past and turned it down. Would you have had me take it?

But I respect your opinion enough to take it into consideration.

Or would I be sycophantic and a sell out for daring to suggest such a thing.??

Then again, I care and obviously I'm such a fucking sell out and, horror of horrors, moderate and pragmatic.   :P   :finger:

I also call myself pragmatic, which is one reason I get so confused by all these compunctions. I'm already a sellout; it's too late to worry about that. I just find it amusing that the path of least resistance, in my case, is to achieve a worthy end through pragmatic means. The values that declare the goal worthy condemn the most effective way of achieving it, and there's something rather backwards about that, which I haven't figured out yet.
You'll never self-actualize the subconscious canopy of stardust with that attitude.

Offline Pyraxis

• Caretaker Admin
  • Almighty Postwhore
  • aka Daria
« Reply #1037 on: July 26, 2008, 06:40:23 PM »
SG would have you put him in a diaper.   Then maybe you could get him a warm bottle of baby formula and read him some children's books to put him to sleep.

:laugh: Would you like that, Pea? Tucked in to bed by Mummy Pyraxis?
You'll never self-actualize the subconscious canopy of stardust with that attitude.

ozymandias

« Reply #1038 on: July 26, 2008, 06:52:11 PM »
Would it matter if I said that you should use whatever means you have at your disposal to achieve your life dreams??   

Yes.

I'm not quite sure you mean that literally; for example I've been offered the chance to sleep my way into a game job in the past and turned it down. Would you have had me take it?

But I respect your opinion enough to take it into consideration.

Or would I be sycophantic and a sell out for daring to suggest such a thing.??

Then again, I care and obviously I'm such a fucking sell out and, horror of horrors, moderate and pragmatic.   :P   :finger:

I also call myself pragmatic, which is one reason I get so confused by all these compunctions. I'm already a sellout; it's too late to worry about that. I just find it amusing that the path of least resistance, in my case, is to achieve a worthy end through pragmatic means. The values that declare the goal worthy condemn the most effective way of achieving it, and there's something rather backwards about that, which I haven't figured out yet.

As for sleeping into a job, FUCKING HELL NO.  NO job is worth that.  But, thats my opinion and if someone wants to do that and accepts the consequences and risks....well, thats not my place to say yay or nay.  Free choice.  And yes I was given that chance of sleeping with some sleazy, slimey faggots to have a chance at a more "comfortable" life.   :happypuke:

As for compunctions and such, I figured out mine.  You'll figure out yours eventually.  It's all about the individual and the choices and the goals one has set for oneself!

ozymandias

« Reply #1039 on: July 26, 2008, 06:53:02 PM »

As long as you were tucked in right next to him!   :eyebrows:

thepeaguy

« Reply #1040 on: July 26, 2008, 07:04:58 PM »
Yes, why babysit a gay when she can baby me instead?

And how, pray tell, do I baby you? By ignoring your floundering attempts to achieve fame and fortune via your own idiocy?

I'm achieving fame and fortune now? I thought I was havin' a laugh on the net. 

God, I'm up late. :yawn:

thepeaguy

« Reply #1041 on: July 26, 2008, 07:06:39 PM »

Idea was amusing then but lost its novelty now. Too bad.  :violin:

thepeaguy

« Reply #1042 on: July 26, 2008, 07:19:17 PM »
Would you wrestle with me? Who would win? We're both equal in terms of girly strength, but my wits are meager compared to yours.

"Hay Pea, it's that hawt girl you always dreamed of."

"Whar?"

*thump*

thepeaguy

« Reply #1043 on: July 26, 2008, 07:47:16 PM »
Pyraxis is going to work for EA? The only great thing about them is being the publisher of the Strike games and the James Pond series, but that's it. I'm not one for Fifa 2111 bollocks.

Have you played Robocod?
« Last Edit: July 26, 2008, 08:03:54 PM by IntensitySquared's Patron »

thepeaguy

« Reply #1044 on: July 26, 2008, 08:05:22 PM »
Diddums.

thepeaguy

« Reply #1045 on: July 26, 2008, 08:08:35 PM »
Shit... 3:08am?

Offline Pyraxis

• Caretaker Admin
  • Almighty Postwhore
  • aka Daria
« Reply #1046 on: July 26, 2008, 08:10:05 PM »
Go to bed, Pea. Your spam is getting more and more incoherent.

And I am not going to work for anywhere yet. I had an interview with one place. That's all.

thepeaguy

« Reply #1047 on: July 26, 2008, 08:12:42 PM »
Go to bed, Pea. Your spam is getting more and more incoherent.

And I am not going to work for anywhere yet. I had an interview with one place. That's all.

Asking a wrestling question and whether you've experienced an old-school game seems pretty coherent to me, love -- straightforward questions. Although I will admit I derailed a bit with the Joanna shit.

Offline Pyraxis

• Caretaker Admin
  • Almighty Postwhore
  • aka Daria
« Reply #1048 on: July 26, 2008, 08:14:32 PM »
Would you wrestle with me? Who would win? We're both equal in terms of girly strength, but my wits are meager compared to yours.

How could you know whether we're equal in physical strength or not?

And yes, I would wrestle with you. And I would win.

Offline Pyraxis

• Caretaker Admin
  • Almighty Postwhore
  • aka Daria
« Reply #1049 on: July 26, 2008, 08:15:04 PM »
Have you played Robocod?

Never heard of Robocod.