Educational

Author Topic: Ask Pyraxis anything  (Read 43151 times)

Offline El

• Unofficial Weird News Reporter of the Aspie Elite
  • News Box Slave
  • Almighty Postwhore
Re: Ask Pyraxis anything
« Reply #945 on: April 01, 2008, 08:33:37 AM »
What member of I2 would you most like to join me in a threesome with?
it is well known that PMS Elle is evil.
I think you'd fit in a 12" or at least a 16" firework mortar
You win this thread because that's most unsettling to even think about.

Offline Pyraxis

• Werewolf Wrangler of the Aspie Elite
  • Caretaker Admin
  • Almighty Postwhore
  • aka Daria
« Reply #946 on: April 01, 2008, 05:33:57 PM »
What member of I2 would you most like to join me in a threesome with?

Shame Nomaken's not posting here anymore, I could name him and we could watch his heart stop.  :laugh:

Hm. All boring considerations of reality and commitments aside, it's a tossup between PI (may her screenname rest in peace) and DD.
You'll never self-actualize the subconscious canopy of stardust with that attitude.

Offline Calandale

• Official sheep shagger of the aspie underclass
  • Elder
  • Postwhore Beyond The Pale
  • peep
    • The Game Box: Live!
« Reply #947 on: April 01, 2008, 06:23:59 PM »

Shame Nomaken's not posting here anymore, I could name him and we could watch his heart stop.  :laugh:

:zoinks:

I miss him.

Offline El

• Unofficial Weird News Reporter of the Aspie Elite
  • News Box Slave
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #948 on: April 02, 2008, 07:34:25 AM »
LMFAO- yeah, I think that very well might be enough to make his brain collapse.
it is well known that PMS Elle is evil.
I think you'd fit in a 12" or at least a 16" firework mortar
You win this thread because that's most unsettling to even think about.

Offline Callaway

• Official Spokesperson for the Aspie Elite
  • Caretaker Admin
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #949 on: April 04, 2008, 10:20:30 PM »
OK, will you answer the questions now, Pyraxis?

I actually tried it for a while once, tying myself up at night. Not to prevent masturbation, though. And I know I'm a little nuts.

It doesn't work. Funny how you can't escape your own biology.  ::) The desire will just seek another place to try and break through, till you're an emotional wreck and guilty/self-hating to top it off.

Why did you tie yourself up at night, Pyraxis?

And how did you get loose if you needed to go to the bathroom or something?

Offline Pyraxis

• Caretaker Admin
  • Almighty Postwhore
  • aka Daria
« Reply #950 on: April 04, 2008, 10:24:48 PM »
Because I was trying to train myself not to scratch the eczema, and while I could stop during the day, I couldn't change my subconscious mind, so I was doing it in my sleep. I didn't tie myself so tightly that I couldn't untie it, 'cause I'm not that dextrous in my dreams.  :P
You'll never self-actualize the subconscious canopy of stardust with that attitude.

Offline Callaway

• Caretaker Admin
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #951 on: April 04, 2008, 10:26:51 PM »
So what happened?  Did you find a way to scratch it even though both your hands were tied?

Offline Callaway

• Caretaker Admin
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #952 on: April 04, 2008, 11:13:06 PM »
I was just thinking, I tried wearing cotton gloves that snapped at the wrist and it helped, so I wonder if it might help you.

Offline Pyraxis

• Caretaker Admin
  • Almighty Postwhore
  • aka Daria
« Reply #953 on: April 05, 2008, 12:29:24 AM »
So what happened?  Did you find a way to scratch it even though both your hands were tied?

No - after a few days I'd have an emotional meltdown where I stopped caring about the ideals that motivated me to honor the commitment, and start scratching it (and generally freaking out and trying to cry and writing journal stuff) while I was awake. I decided in the end that the tying myself up was a decent way of forcing the emotional expression that the eczema had been masking.

But I think forcing it is a good approach only if you can't get to it an easier way. I'm still working on the eczema problem but trying to take a gentler approach, and it would probably cause me more harm than good to tie myself up over it now.

Also, forcing it has an element of creating problems where none might otherwise exist. It was about a year and a quarter ago that I was doing it, and partway through the process, real-life circumstances intervened and I decided I'd better save my energy for where it was needed more.

thepeaguy

« Reply #954 on: April 05, 2008, 05:44:32 AM »

No - after a few days I'd have an emotional meltdown where I stopped caring about the ideals that motivated me to honor the commitment, and start scratching it (and generally freaking out and trying to cry and writing journal stuff) while I was awake. I decided in the end that the tying myself up was a decent way of forcing the emotional expression that the eczema had been masking.

But I think forcing it is a good approach only if you can't get to it an easier way. I'm still working on the eczema problem but trying to take a gentler approach, and it would probably cause me more harm than good to tie myself up over it now.

Also, forcing it has an element of creating problems where none might otherwise exist. It was about a year and a quarter ago that I was doing it, and partway through the process, real-life circumstances intervened and I decided I'd better save my energy for where it was needed more.

http://members.lycos.nl/paulhaas/S_ASBK_a04.jpg

Bdsm -- and intellectual crazies like Pyraxis -- for the win.

Offline Peter

• Amazing Cyber-Human Hybrid
  • Elder
  • Insane Postwhore
« Reply #955 on: April 05, 2008, 07:01:34 AM »

It's interesting how people approach problems in different ways.  When faced with eczema, you tie yourself up and cry while I slap some steroid cream on the fucker and forget about it.  :P
14:10 - Moarskrillex42: She said something about knowing why I wanted to move to Glasgow when she came in. She plopped down on my bed and told me to go ahead and open it for her.

14:11 - Peter5930: So, she thought I was your lover and that I was sending you a box full of sex toys, and that you wanted to move to Glasgow to be with me?

Offline Pyraxis

• Caretaker Admin
  • Almighty Postwhore
  • aka Daria
« Reply #956 on: April 05, 2008, 09:52:18 AM »
 :laugh:

Believe me, I tried the steroid creams too, for years. This was in addition to them.

Ya know, if you weren't such a die-hard atheist, you'd probably find more female friends.

Offline Peter

• Elder
  • Insane Postwhore
« Reply #957 on: April 05, 2008, 10:05:12 AM »
:laugh:

Believe me, I tried the steroid creams too, for years. This was in addition to them.

Ya know, if you weren't such a die-hard atheist, you'd probably find more female friends.

<Wonders how the topic jumped from eczema to his love life.>

I think being an atheist comes pretty low on the list of things about me which limit my relationship opportunities.
14:10 - Moarskrillex42: She said something about knowing why I wanted to move to Glasgow when she came in. She plopped down on my bed and told me to go ahead and open it for her.

14:11 - Peter5930: So, she thought I was your lover and that I was sending you a box full of sex toys, and that you wanted to move to Glasgow to be with me?

Offline Pyraxis

• Caretaker Admin
  • Almighty Postwhore
  • aka Daria
« Reply #958 on: April 05, 2008, 10:57:40 AM »

My incompetence - making more intuitive leaps than my communication skills can keep up with.

Offline Peter

• Elder
  • Insane Postwhore
« Reply #959 on: April 05, 2008, 11:48:47 AM »

My incompetence - making more intuitive leaps than my communication skills can keep up with.

Do you think my athorism drives away Scandinavian women in particular?