Educational

Author Topic: Ask Pyraxis anything  (Read 43143 times)

Offline Rabbit From Hell

• Milla's Husband
  • Elder
  • Dedicated Postwhore
  • Gun or turkey baster? Do you feel lucky, punk?
Re: Ask Pyraxis anything
« Reply #885 on: February 24, 2008, 05:06:25 PM »
You're the retarded offspring of five monkeys having buttsex with a fish squirrel, congratulations.

politics and evil
all one and the same
satan hides behind
another name

Offline Pyraxis

• Werewolf Wrangler of the Aspie Elite
  • Caretaker Admin
  • Almighty Postwhore
  • aka Daria
« Reply #886 on: February 24, 2008, 05:16:49 PM »
 :laugh:

He's gonna go the Peaguy route.

Okay, ahayes, a lot of masochism will get you a little attention. But it won't get you sex from me. Ever. If you really want a girl, I'm poison. Get the hell away from me and go chase one of your own kind. But if you like being treated like shit, who am I to stand in your way?
You'll never self-actualize the subconscious canopy of stardust with that attitude.

Offline Rabbit From Hell

• Milla's Husband
  • Elder
  • Dedicated Postwhore
« Reply #887 on: February 24, 2008, 05:21:26 PM »
You're the retarded offspring of five monkeys having buttsex with a fish squirrel, congratulations.

politics and evil
all one and the same
satan hides behind
another name

Offline Rabbit From Hell

• Milla's Husband
  • Elder
  • Dedicated Postwhore
« Reply #888 on: February 24, 2008, 05:22:58 PM »

He's gonna go the Peaguy route.

Okay, ahayes, a lot of masochism will get you a little attention. But it won't get you sex from me. Ever. If you really want a girl, I'm poison. Get the hell away from me and go chase one of your own kind. But if you like being treated like shit, who am I to stand in your way?

tell me more

politics and evil
all one and the same
satan hides behind
another name

Offline Rabbit From Hell

• Milla's Husband
  • Elder
  • Dedicated Postwhore
« Reply #889 on: February 25, 2008, 08:08:24 PM »
How do you feel about big letters?

politics and evil
all one and the same
satan hides behind
another name

Offline Pyraxis

• Caretaker Admin
  • Almighty Postwhore
  • aka Daria
« Reply #890 on: February 25, 2008, 09:25:45 PM »
I prefer denser and more complex information. Big letters are inefficient.
You'll never self-actualize the subconscious canopy of stardust with that attitude.

Offline Parts

• The Mad
  • Caretaker Admin
  • Almighty Postwhore
  • Who are you?
« Reply #891 on: February 25, 2008, 09:27:17 PM »
How did you come up with your name Pyraxis?
"Eat it up.  Wear it out.  Make it do or do without." 

'People who say it cannot be done should not interrupt those who are doing it.'
George Bernard Shaw

Offline Pyraxis

• Caretaker Admin
  • Almighty Postwhore
  • aka Daria
« Reply #892 on: February 27, 2008, 06:45:37 PM »
tell me more

Phrase it as a specific question and I might. I don't know what to do with this open-ended crap.

Offline Pyraxis

• Caretaker Admin
  • Almighty Postwhore
  • aka Daria
« Reply #893 on: February 27, 2008, 06:50:00 PM »
How did you come up with your name Pyraxis?

Wow, haven't I explained it on here yet?

Quote from: Pyraxis' website
Whence came the name Pyraxis?

"That's what I do. I walk into hell and I call people."

The original Pyraxis was born in the first and only BESM (Big Eyes Small Mouth) campaign I've ever played. In the first scene, the party discovered, to their horror, a beautiful winged blond girl lying on a grassy field reading a book. Now as any good gamer knows, that's nearly as dangerous as a 5-year-old elven child wandering alone in the deep forest. They were poised to run; Pyraxis walked right up to the girl and uttered "Whatcha reading?"

It was the Book of Ultimate Evil, of course. What else would a massively powerful demon pick for a light summer's reading? She was amused enough to let Pyraxis live. So Pyraxis asked to borrow it. Such began the insanely lucky career of the multiverse's only flame vampire. 200-odd years old but a wild thing with the naivete of a child, Pyraxis survived by sucking heat from her victims, leaving them icy shells. She killed them with the same instinctive bliss as a tiger snapping the neck of a gazelle.

She once walked into a church, cheerfully asked the priests to teach her how to pray, knelt for five minutes mimicking the ritual, and then looked up at the sky and demanded they explain why God hadn't answered yet. "This is a gyp," she said and walked out.

Throughout the campaign, she kept pulling stunts like that, until the poor bewildered gamemaster couldn't figure out how his evil archvillain demoness had morphed into the campaign's greatest victim. At the end, Pyraxis gathered powers from the temples of good and the temples of evil, waltzed right into hell, and pulled the demoness out.

I decided she'd make an excellent avatar.

August 5, 2006

When I first came up with it, there was only one other on the internet, some jackass in an MMORPG. Now they're everywhere.... sigh.

Offline DirtDawg

• Insensitive Oaf and Earthworm Whisperer
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
  • Last rays of the last days
« Reply #894 on: February 28, 2008, 02:36:38 PM »

Sad, eh?

So many others who know not what makes a true one!
Jimi Hendrix: When the power of love overcomes the love of power the world will know peace. 

Ghandi: Live as if you were to die tomorrow. Learn as if you were to live forever.

The end result of life's daily pain and suffering, trials and failures, tears and laughter, readings and listenings is an accumulation of wisdom in its purest form.

Offline Peter

• Amazing Cyber-Human Hybrid
  • Elder
  • Insane Postwhore
« Reply #895 on: March 01, 2008, 06:10:46 AM »
How would you describe your sexuality?

Semi-repressed. Only semi, because I'm not traumatized and I doubt I'd get any kind of earth-shattering emotional release if I started being sexual.

I just used it in unusual ways when I was a kid. I don't remember ever not knowing how to masturbate, though I didn't figure out what I was doing till I was 13. I remember being 6, climbing tetherball poles at recess and humping them at the top. The other kids would be standing in a circle, waiting for their turn to climb and calling for me to get down. I guess nobody figured out what I was actually doing up there, since I never got rushed off to counselling.

When I was 11 or so, sound sensitivity started to get bad. When I was 13 I discovered that the frustration and pain of having to sit still while it felt like your head was getting ripped apart, could be converted into sexual energy. So I taught myself to masturbate to orgasm without changing expression or moving beyond crossing/uncrossing my legs a couple times. It was the most effective way I could find to drown out and numb my nervous system. So I'd do it over and over, at the dinner table or in a crowded classroom or in the car with my family.

It was worth it, but the inadvertent result was that my sexuality, which had already been a bit off kilter, got even more strongly tied to frustration/endurance. It doesn't have anything to do with people - I was 17 before I got even a little interested in dating - but I respond to (warning - explicit and potentially disturbing adult material) scenarios like this one that push the limits of self-control. So basically I have a lot of re-conditioning to do before I'll really be able to have a natural sexual relationship with another human being. It has its perks though - I'll be able to pick my sexual orientation, and I've always wanted to be a Kinsey 3 in order to keep my options open.

So, do you think Happeh will be able to resist having a field day with me?  ::)

How's the reconditioning going?  Do you have a 'natural' sexual relationship now?  And what was the story about?  The link is dead.
14:10 - Moarskrillex42: She said something about knowing why I wanted to move to Glasgow when she came in. She plopped down on my bed and told me to go ahead and open it for her.

14:11 - Peter5930: So, she thought I was your lover and that I was sending you a box full of sex toys, and that you wanted to move to Glasgow to be with me?

Offline Al Swearegen

• Pussycat of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
  • Always front on and in your face
« Reply #896 on: March 01, 2008, 08:52:30 AM »
What if a duck...............?

I know not a very good question. I will think harder before posting next time. My apologies.
I2 today is not i2 of yesteryear. It is a knitting circle. Those that participate be they nice or asshats know their place and the price to be there. Odeon is the overlord

.Benevolent if you toe the line.

Think it is I2 of old? Even Odeon is not so delusional as to think otherwise. He may on occasionally pretend otherwise but his base is that knitting circle.

Censoring/banning/restricting/moderating myself, Calanadale & Scrapheap were all not his finest moments.

How to apologise to Scrap

Offline Pyraxis

• Caretaker Admin
  • Almighty Postwhore
  • aka Daria
« Reply #897 on: March 01, 2008, 01:46:36 PM »
How's the reconditioning going?  Do you have a 'natural' sexual relationship now?  And what was the story about?  The link is dead.

It's actually going quite well. I've only recently gotten serious about it; it took a while to build up the motivation. It turns out I'm good at some things that are apparently valued skills, like strong pelvic muscle control.

It kind of depends on your definition of natural. I doubt I'll ever be into the traditional man-on-top missionary thing, at least not exclusively, and I'm not interested in creating that. But I like what I'm doing enough to actively seek it out on occasion, and consider that fact a blazing success.

The story was a real-life self-disclosure of man who in his early teens got into electricity. His thing was to put a dildo in his ass with contacts on either side and chain himself to the bed in the dark on a timer that would turn on the lights and allow him to undo the lock after an hour or two. He rigged up a system of batteries that would run a gradually increasing course of electricity through the dildo, past the point of sexual arousal and into pain. His goal was to create a universe that consisted entirely of pain, but he was never able to get it high enough to pass out from it. After a few years he went cold turkey on it because he was too concerned about the way it was rewiring his mind. The story might still be around somewhere. The userid was voltsjolts.

Offline Peter

• Amazing Cyber-Human Hybrid
  • Elder
  • Insane Postwhore
« Reply #898 on: March 01, 2008, 01:59:54 PM »

It's actually going quite well. I've only recently gotten serious about it; it took a while to build up the motivation. It turns out I'm good at some things that are apparently valued skills, like strong pelvic muscle control.

It kind of depends on your definition of natural. I doubt I'll ever be into the traditional man-on-top missionary thing, at least not exclusively, and I'm not interested in creating that. But I like what I'm doing enough to actively seek it out on occasion, and consider that fact a blazing success.

The story was a real-life self-disclosure of man who in his early teens got into electricity. His thing was to put a dildo in his ass with contacts on either side and chain himself to the bed in the dark on a timer that would turn on the lights and allow him to undo the lock after an hour or two. He rigged up a system of batteries that would run a gradually increasing course of electricity through the dildo, past the point of sexual arousal and into pain. His goal was to create a universe that consisted entirely of pain, but he was never able to get it high enough to pass out from it. After a few years he went cold turkey on it because he was too concerned about the way it was rewiring his mind. The story might still be around somewhere. The userid was voltsjolts.

I remember it now; can't say that rectal electrocution is really my cup of tea though.  Congratulations on the strong pelvic muscles and lusting for the cock, or however it's working out for you.
14:10 - Moarskrillex42: She said something about knowing why I wanted to move to Glasgow when she came in. She plopped down on my bed and told me to go ahead and open it for her.

14:11 - Peter5930: So, she thought I was your lover and that I was sending you a box full of sex toys, and that you wanted to move to Glasgow to be with me?

Offline Pyraxis

• Caretaker Admin
  • Almighty Postwhore
  • aka Daria
« Reply #899 on: March 01, 2008, 02:00:46 PM »
What if a duck...............?

I know not a very good question. I will think harder before posting next time. My apologies.

Yep, 'fraid I haven't the foggiest what you're talking about or how to answer. And I'm not particularly in the mood to sit here for fifteen minutes and craft an appropriate facsimile of a funny response.