Author Topic: Ask Pyraxis anything  (Read 43057 times)

Offline Pyraxis

• Werewolf Wrangler of the Aspie Elite
  • Caretaker Admin
  • Almighty Postwhore
  • aka Daria
Re: Ask Pyraxis anything
« Reply #60 on: May 31, 2006, 08:14:42 AM »
I wasn't serious.   :P  I was just making fun of Jman's post.   ::)

Great. So my humor detector had a complete and total meltdown. Well, carry on then, somewhere else where I don't have to worry about catching and responding appropriately to your jokes.
You'll never self-actualize the subconscious canopy of stardust with that attitude.

Offline Pyraxis

• Caretaker Admin
  • Almighty Postwhore
  • aka Daria
« Reply #61 on: May 31, 2006, 08:16:19 AM »
Constantly changing avatars is not good.

Do I get a special exception for that?  :)

Yeah, actually, cause at least yours are all you. What bugs me is when the images have no relation or bearing on each other, so it's like it's a different user.
You'll never self-actualize the subconscious canopy of stardust with that attitude.

Offline Pyraxis

• Caretaker Admin
  • Almighty Postwhore
  • aka Daria
« Reply #62 on: May 31, 2006, 08:23:29 AM »
I go to pains to not make myself appear sexual in any way, and now this.

You do realize that by making yourself appear distant and unattainable you just make yourself more appealing yes?  Since all guys are wanting the honor of melting the ice queen.

Hypnotica's got that role covered, so I don't know why anyone would chase me when she's so much louder and more vocal about it. If guys are that much into unrequited love, they're idiots anyway and will only end up more frustrated than they started. I'll leave them to it.

Offline El

• Unofficial Weird News Reporter of the Aspie Elite
  • News Box Slave
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #63 on: May 31, 2006, 09:11:31 AM »
You have been given one of those lousy gifts where somebody is donating a sum of money in your name- the sum of $10,000.  This money will, for some reason, be given directly to people who desperately need the money (homeless or desperately impovershed, and nobody that you know, have heard of, or are connected to), not funnelled through a charity.  You do not get to pick who gets the money, but you do get to pick how many people recieve money.  Now, here is your dilemma- how many people do you help?  For example, do you give one person the whole sum, two people $5,000, or 10,000 people $1 each?  The possibilities are endless.  The main question here is what division of money you'd expect to do the greatest good.
it is well known that PMS Elle is evil.
I think you'd fit in a 12" or at least a 16" firework mortar
You win this thread because that's most unsettling to even think about.

peegai

« Reply #64 on: May 31, 2006, 10:03:13 AM »

You do realize that by making yourself appear distant and unattainable you just make yourself more appealing yes?  Since all guys are wanting the honor of melting the ice queen.

Hypnotica's got that role covered, so I don't know why anyone would chase me when she's so much louder and more vocal about it. If guys are that much into unrequited love, they're idiots anyway and will only end up more frustrated than they started. I'll leave them to it.

I concur.

Girls are just as bad, though.

Offline Draggon

• L337 H@X0R 0V T3H @$P13 L337
  • Postwhore
« Reply #65 on: May 31, 2006, 10:13:04 AM »

I concur.

hehehehe  ;D
cleverness all around
"run with a pack, not with a herd"

peegai

« Reply #66 on: May 31, 2006, 10:29:42 AM »

I concur.

hehehehe  ;D
cleverness all around

Wish I had some lady who had a crush on me, so then I can show off my Ice Bastard skills.  :'(

peegai

« Reply #67 on: May 31, 2006, 10:33:39 AM »
Since you like the fantasy crap, ever played the Fire Emblem games for the GBA? The Beserker class epitomises moi.

Offline Draggon

• Postwhore
« Reply #68 on: May 31, 2006, 10:55:58 AM »
Since you like the fantasy crap, ever played the Fire Emblem games for the GBA? The Beserker class epitomises moi.

hmm and while we're on the subject: favorite, least favorite, most overrated fantasy series in your opinion?  Be it game, book, movie or whatever

Offline McGiver

• Hetero sexist tragedy
  • Caretaker Admin
  • Postwhore Beyond The Pale
  • Do me.
« Reply #69 on: May 31, 2006, 11:43:21 AM »
would you like it if i were to keep the same avatar?
this avatar?
« Last Edit: May 31, 2006, 01:30:01 PM by McJagger »
Misunderstood.

Offline Draggon

• Postwhore
« Reply #70 on: June 01, 2006, 08:30:11 AM »
I believe you marked yourself as having "other autism spectrum disorder" on some forum yes?  What do you think separates you from Asperger's Syndrome?

Offline Pyraxis

• Caretaker Admin
  • Almighty Postwhore
  • aka Daria
« Reply #71 on: June 01, 2006, 08:38:14 AM »
Wow, I'm getting behind in answering these things.

What in life truely makes you happy on a regular basis, and why exactly does it make you happy?

Success. Intensity. Forward motion. Improving, in some small way, the state of humanity, so that we last longer as a species. Reinforcing the idea that the universe is a benevolent place to be.

Most commonly:

A good, rousing psych session. With me on either side of it, I enjoy them both. The aftermath is better and longer lasting than a drug high, and totally free if you do it with friends instead of professionals.

Art (in whatever form, music, movies, games, painting, etc.) Creating it msyelf or experiencing others'. Especially if it's inspiring or intelligently disturbing. Shock value for its own sake bores me.

Communication. I like my human contact intense, so I usually arrange it in short sharp bursts in between long periods of aloneness.

As for why, I'll have to answer that later, since I need to leave for work.

Offline Pyraxis

• Caretaker Admin
  • Almighty Postwhore
  • aka Daria
« Reply #72 on: June 01, 2006, 08:59:49 PM »
You have been given one of those lousy gifts where somebody is donating a sum of money in your name- the sum of $10,000.....  The main question here is what division of money you'd expect to do the greatest good.

Depends on the country and exchange rate, but assuming it's here in the USA, I'd give $1000 to 10 people. In most places, that's enough to get started on a major project... first month's rent on an apartment, or food to last quite a while, etc... without being so much that the person might see it as an impossibly large number and start spending it recklessly.

Offline Pyraxis

• Caretaker Admin
  • Almighty Postwhore
  • aka Daria
« Reply #73 on: June 01, 2006, 09:05:58 PM »
would you like it if i were to keep the same avatar?
this avatar?

Really, it's not that big a deal. But that one is kinda cool.

Offline Pyraxis

• Caretaker Admin
  • Almighty Postwhore
  • aka Daria
« Reply #74 on: June 01, 2006, 09:13:02 PM »

Nope, sorry... but a lot of games have a Berserker class, is Fire Emblem's similar or different to the classic huge muscular barbarian with a couple massive axes?