Author Topic: Re-incarnation  (Read 3375 times)

Offline Tristeza

• Official Outsider of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Postwhore
Re: Re-incarnation
« Reply #45 on: April 12, 2008, 02:28:19 PM »
you don't need physical proof, logic is the proof and an inner knowing. but if you wanna believe otherwise go ahead.

we don't remember our past lives cuz then we'd be the same as ever and we'd get exhausted. we are new people each time and as new we are different and as new we are again full of pep. :zoinks: i'm sooo sick of this life already and i'm 25, not that i feel ready to die but i am getting exhausted.

Where's the logic? ???
Milla logic. :P
I hope Milla-logic is correct, so that I can look forward to being "again full of pep."  :zoinks:  That sounded so cute and witty that I had to put it in quotation marks!

Milla, you should write an inspirational book for us.  I think you have lots more pithy sayings like that percolating in that mind of yours.  ;D
hats off to the man on top of the world
come crawl up here baby, and we can watch this damn thing turn

Offline odeon

• Witchlet of the Aspie Elite
  • Webmaster
  • Postwhore Beyond Repair
  • Replacement Despot
« Reply #46 on: April 12, 2008, 03:25:31 PM »
you're a quarter of a century old
maybe thinking about it that way will make it easier

Try closer to half a century.

i'm closer than you, ner, ner, ner, ner, ner.  :smarty:

:laugh:

You win. :laugh:
"Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former."

- Albert Einstein

Offline Taimaat

• Fresh Meat
« Reply #47 on: April 13, 2008, 12:47:18 AM »
yes i believe in reincarnation. i think i'm on earth for the first time and it's why i'm so fuckyuppy.

Yeah, my last reincarnation was not on earth either, so, its just too foreign, especially this culture, I just don't get it, and even after 27 years, it still doesn't make any sense, even for the people who live in it (they all hate it, don't ask them that though, they won't tell you.)
« Last Edit: April 16, 2008, 02:17:00 AM by Taimaat »
The law of nature threefold
thou do unto others three times
what they have done unto thee.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Do what thou will shall be the whole of the law.
Love is the Law, Love Under Will.

Offline SovaNu

• astralanes
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #48 on: April 13, 2008, 02:13:30 AM »
are you perhaps from the Pleiades? :zoinks:

lol Triz, i hope i have more pithy wittys for you percolating in my skull. :zoinks: ;D :laugh:
"I think everybody has an asshole component to their personality. It's just a matter of how much you indulge it. Those who do it often form a habit. So like any addiction, you have to learn to overcome it."
~Lord Phlexor

"Sometimes stepping on one's own dick is a memorable learning experience."
~PPK

"We are all the sum of our tears. Too little and the ground is not fertile and nothing can grow there; too much, the best of us is washed away."
~Gkar

:blonde:

Offline odeon

• Webmaster
  • Replacement Despot
« Reply #49 on: April 13, 2008, 03:19:09 AM »
are you perhaps from the Pleiades? :zoinks:

The Pleiades isn't one place, it's several. Hundreds, in fact. It's cluster of stars too young to harbour life.
"Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former."

- Albert Einstein

Offline SovaNu

• astralanes
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #50 on: April 13, 2008, 04:15:30 AM »
then how come the Pleiades people come from there? :P and it is a place. a cluster of stars is a place. :zombiefuck:
"I think everybody has an asshole component to their personality. It's just a matter of how much you indulge it. Those who do it often form a habit. So like any addiction, you have to learn to overcome it."
~Lord Phlexor

~PPK

"We are all the sum of our tears. Too little and the ground is not fertile and nothing can grow there; too much, the best of us is washed away."
~Gkar

Offline Lucifer

• Seraphic Elite
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #51 on: April 13, 2008, 04:56:29 AM »
then how come the Pleiades people come from there? :P and it is a place. a cluster of stars is a place. :zombiefuck:

because they're all loonies.

Offline SovaNu

• astralanes
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #52 on: April 13, 2008, 07:32:35 AM »
 :toporly: loonies are aliens if that is the case. :laugh:
~Lord Phlexor

~PPK

~Gkar

Offline Peter

• Amazing Cyber-Human Hybrid
  • Elder
  • Insane Postwhore
« Reply #53 on: April 13, 2008, 07:58:43 AM »
Yeah, my last reincarnation was not on earth either, so, its just too foreign, especially this culture, I just don't get it, and even after 27 years, it still doesn't make any sense, even for the people who live in it (they all hate it, don't ask them that though, they won't tell you.)

Life isn't nonsensical to you because this is your first incarnation; it's nonsensical because you're fucked in the head.
14:10 - Moarskrillex42: She said something about knowing why I wanted to move to Glasgow when she came in. She plopped down on my bed and told me to go ahead and open it for her.

14:11 - Peter5930: So, she thought I was your lover and that I was sending you a box full of sex toys, and that you wanted to move to Glasgow to be with me?

Offline Peter

• Elder
  • Insane Postwhore
« Reply #54 on: April 13, 2008, 08:00:48 AM »
you don't need physical proof, logic is the proof and an inner knowing.

Is this 'inner knowing' something along the lines of "I really really want it to be true, so I'm gonna convince myself that it is and make myself feel better about my shitty life"?  Sadly, reality doesn't give a shit for what you think about it.
14:10 - Moarskrillex42: She said something about knowing why I wanted to move to Glasgow when she came in. She plopped down on my bed and told me to go ahead and open it for her.

14:11 - Peter5930: So, she thought I was your lover and that I was sending you a box full of sex toys, and that you wanted to move to Glasgow to be with me?

Offline Peter

• Elder
  • Insane Postwhore
« Reply #55 on: April 13, 2008, 08:01:54 AM »
I like the idea of there being an afterlife where you get to choose whether you want to be reincarnated or not.

I like the idea of the moon being made of cheese.

Offline odeon

• Webmaster
  • Replacement Despot
« Reply #56 on: April 13, 2008, 09:41:25 AM »

In this case a place roughly 40 light-years in diameter.

- Albert Einstein

Sophgay

« Reply #57 on: April 13, 2008, 09:43:23 AM »
there was a girl at my college with an arse roughly 40 light-years in diameter

Offline odeon

• Webmaster
  • Replacement Despot
« Reply #58 on: April 13, 2008, 09:44:54 AM »
there was a girl at my college with an arse roughly 40 light-years in diameter

And a black hole instead of a mouth?

- Albert Einstein

Sophgay

« Reply #59 on: April 13, 2008, 09:45:31 AM »
 :o How did you know?