Educational

Author Topic: What is this.. the fifth time?  (Read 3399 times)

thepeaguy

Re: What is this.. the fifth time?
« Reply #45 on: March 24, 2008, 12:34:25 PM »
Hey!  I am glad you're back.  :clap:

Did you get banned from YT?  I loved your Alex Plank vid!!   :(

Nah, I deleted my account because I was getting bored of the over-obsessed parents who are fans of Serge, an autistic celebritiy.

The recent one wouldn't leave me the fuck alone just because I mocked her autistic daughter as a joke.

welcome back, you wurzel.  :smarty:

and why haven't you replied to my email?

To what email address, Viv?

(She hates it when I call her "Viv". :P)

(she certainly does, so she ain't answering until you address her correctly.  :smarty: ).

Okay then, Vivi.

Is this because you've been recently promoted to "Witch Doctor" now? :P

:laugh:

nooooo.  the usual address.  but my ISP have been complete and utter wankers, recently.  i was saying not to text me, cos i don't check the mobile that often, and am too poor to send texts (feel free to weep), but mainly asking what happened about your job after the text you sent me.

Well, basically, after one half of a month's trial, the company decided to let me go. It didn't matter that I was there on time and was also willing to do what was asked of me (packaging, lifting heavy boxes & materials, etc), I simply wasn't management material. Whether it's to do with my being a spacker (having AS), who knows.

Maybe they hired me out of sympathy. Oooh boo hoo, poor little retarded Peegai. :(

Offline Lucifer

• Seraphic Elite
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #46 on: March 24, 2008, 12:35:16 PM »
that's poo, pea.  keep trying, though, won't you?  i know you can do it.

thepeaguy

« Reply #47 on: March 24, 2008, 12:37:20 PM »

I had to give up my Income Support and apply for Working Tax Credit (because I'll be on a low income) to get this job, and now I have to re-apply for it all again by phone. Fucking wankers.  ::)

And it wasn't my fault that I didn't know how to use a strapping machine to reinforce the cardboard packaging -- they advertised for INEXPERIENCED workers.
« Last Edit: March 24, 2008, 12:41:13 PM by thepeaguy »

ozymandias

« Reply #48 on: March 24, 2008, 01:17:22 PM »

I had to give up my Income Support and apply for Working Tax Credit (because I'll be on a low income) to get this job, and now I have to re-apply for it all again by phone. Fucking wankers.  ::)

And it wasn't my fault that I didn't know how to use a strapping machine to reinforce the cardboard packaging -- they advertised for INEXPERIENCED workers.

What a bunch of fuckheads!!!   :grrr:

Offline choccybiccy

• Frequent Poster
« Reply #49 on: March 24, 2008, 01:26:00 PM »
My hubs just been promoted to management (night shift at a supermarket, he's been there for about 8 years). Even if I am not AS he blatanly is. I've got mixed feelings about it because he is not diagnosed and doesn't want to be because he thinks it might make him lazy or something. I was annoyed about his attitude and asked him if he thought he would have gotten the promotion if he had the diagnosis, he didn't really answer. I don't want to cause too much trouble because obviously he's stressed and if it wasn't for having a family he wouldn't have went for the job anyway. Even though I'm the lesser aspie (lol, I think) out of the two of us I'm thinking about going for a diagnosis because otherwise my daughter is on her own with it in an ignorant climate.
Womma entity

Offline choccybiccy

• Frequent Poster
« Reply #50 on: March 24, 2008, 01:28:27 PM »
But also am a useless failure so don't know if that would help her much  ???
Womma entity

thepeaguy

« Reply #51 on: March 24, 2008, 01:57:42 PM »

What makes me laugh is that I have to rely on incompetent people at the job centre who seem to think that I suffer from a learning disability. The British government have clearly stated on an official document, with Tony Blair's signature, that autism/AS are not categorised as learning disabilities.

What's the point of having a DEA who doesn't know anything about my condition? I'm not saying that I'm an autism expert, but I'm highly reluctant at having to rely on those who are ignorant to my abilities & strengths. I'm better off finding work on my own.
« Last Edit: March 24, 2008, 02:04:59 PM by thepeaguy »

Sophgay

« Reply #52 on: March 24, 2008, 02:02:39 PM »
I've been applying for Incapacity Benefit for a few months. Taking ages.

Offline Alex179

• Prince, General
  • Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
  • Socially retarded
« Reply #53 on: March 24, 2008, 02:32:09 PM »
Welcome back Pea!
:P   Internets are super serious.

ozymandias

« Reply #54 on: March 24, 2008, 04:53:36 PM »

What makes me laugh is that I have to rely on incompetent people at the job centre who seem to think that I suffer from a learning disability. The British government have clearly stated on an official document, with Tony Blair's signature, that autism/AS are not categorised as learning disabilities.

What's the point of having a DEA who doesn't know anything about my condition? I'm not saying that I'm an autism expert, but I'm highly reluctant at having to rely on those who are ignorant to my abilities & strengths. I'm better off finding work on my own.

As somebody who found his own way without such "social services". I would say, GO FOR IT!  I was lucky in the regard that I made friends with people, like an influential nun at my nursing school, who found an extra bit of money to cover my tuition.  Or a good counselor at the same school who helped me focus on what was needed instead of what was distracting.

I'm sure you have that same ability to find the people who will appreciate you for YOU.  Your not much off the same age that I was when I really began to form my life's "goals".  I don't know how binding the UK social services system is, BUT, there has to be SOMETHING for an individual, like yourself to maneuver around!

Lazarus seemed to find an opening when he was trying to get into nursing school.  YES, I know Lazarus (praetor) is not popular here, but, HomeBakedDeb and I (on AI) did our parts to help him get a shot at his goals.  I haven't heard from him in ages, so I have no idea whats been happening in his schooling.

As for HomeBakedDeb, I hope she rests in peace.  I miss her terribly, she was one helluva woman! :'(

Offline Calandale

• Official sheep shagger of the aspie underclass
  • Elder
  • Postwhore Beyond The Pale
  • peep
    • The Game Box: Live!
« Reply #55 on: March 24, 2008, 08:03:12 PM »
It's like pissin' in the wind.

Offline choccybiccy

• Frequent Poster
« Reply #56 on: March 25, 2008, 05:39:43 AM »
What annoys me is how many useless and pointless jobs WE are supporting. I phoned up parent partnership in the hope of them helping me to understanding the point of all the people sitting in our school meetings and taking notes while seeming to have no practical purpose.

She wouldn't answer and arrived at the next meeting, and sat and took notes   >:(

How many meetings have to be held to just cut someone some slack anyway?

Womma entity

Offline Lucifer

• Seraphic Elite
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #57 on: March 25, 2008, 06:16:44 AM »
i :heart: your signature.  :LMAO:

:plus:

Offline SovaNu

• astralanes
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #58 on: March 25, 2008, 06:19:52 AM »
Did you make that mistake too?   :laugh:

hell i came up with Luci. :laugh:
"I think everybody has an asshole component to their personality. It's just a matter of how much you indulge it. Those who do it often form a habit. So like any addiction, you have to learn to overcome it."
~Lord Phlexor

"Sometimes stepping on one's own dick is a memorable learning experience."
~PPK

"We are all the sum of our tears. Too little and the ground is not fertile and nothing can grow there; too much, the best of us is washed away."
~Gkar

:blonde:

Offline SovaNu

• astralanes
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #59 on: March 25, 2008, 06:25:03 AM »
you should edumacate them Pea.
"I think everybody has an asshole component to their personality. It's just a matter of how much you indulge it. Those who do it often form a habit. So like any addiction, you have to learn to overcome it."
~Lord Phlexor

"Sometimes stepping on one's own dick is a memorable learning experience."
~PPK

"We are all the sum of our tears. Too little and the ground is not fertile and nothing can grow there; too much, the best of us is washed away."
~Gkar

:blonde: