Author Topic: The Cunts of ASPartners  (Read 2665 times)

Offline jman

• Road warrior pimpdaddy of the aspie elite
  • Elder
  • Dedicated Postwhore
The Cunts of ASPartners
« on: July 01, 2006, 08:03:34 AM »
Have any of you ever read the ASPartners forum on Delphi? It supposed to be a "support" site for NT partners who have AS partners. Instead it's bunch of bitter ex wives (read cunts) who blame their AS husband for all the problems in the mariage. They also take it upon themselves to bash ALL aspies making them out to be freaks or monsters that are unsuitable as partners or parents which is just pure bullshit.  They often refer to us as "Asspies" or "Aspoids" or ASpods" . What makes it worse is they don't let aspies post on there. God forbid us "freaks" or "aspods" make them look bad. ::)

This thread here is my favorite:
ttp://forums.delphiforums.com/ASPartners/messages/?msg=4757.1

What do you think should be done about these bitches?

Offline McGiver

• Hetero sexist tragedy
  • Caretaker Admin
  • Postwhore Beyond The Pale
  • Do me.
Re: The Cunts of ASPartners
« Reply #1 on: July 01, 2006, 08:07:16 AM »
way ahead of you.

look in the forum AS advocacy or the wronged.
Misunderstood.

Offline McGiver

• Hetero sexist tragedy
  • Caretaker Admin
  • Do me.
« Reply #3 on: July 01, 2006, 08:40:50 AM »
oh and we also had a really cool forum of free speech called NT partners.  but it was censored away, for some reason.
Misunderstood.

peegai

« Reply #4 on: July 01, 2006, 08:50:56 AM »
I do think that the ladies have a ring of truth to what they say. Because of our difficulties, autistics can definitely be a pain in the ass to be in a relationship with or to be good parents.

All of this is one-sided... again.
« Last Edit: July 01, 2006, 08:53:11 AM by peegai »

Offline El

• Unofficial Weird News Reporter of the Aspie Elite
  • News Box Slave
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #5 on: July 01, 2006, 11:20:27 AM »
I do think that the ladies have a ring of truth to what they say. Because of our difficulties, autistics can definitely be a pain in the ass to be in a relationship with or to be good parents.

Holy shit!  YOU act as a voice of reason!  Hell just got a cold front!
it is well known that PMS Elle is evil.
I think you'd fit in a 12" or at least a 16" firework mortar
You win this thread because that's most unsettling to even think about.

peegai

« Reply #6 on: July 01, 2006, 11:30:21 AM »

Holy shit!  YOU act as a voice of reason!  Hell just got a cold front!

If that was meant to be a dig at me, save it -- my insult-barrier is impervious to pathetic insults from the interwebs.

I'm just saying that autism can cause alot of misunderstandings and conflict in a relationship. If that doesn't add up very well, blow me, people, because I don't really care.

If it wasn't, then let's hold hands and pick out flowers because I'm such a happy bunny.
« Last Edit: July 01, 2006, 11:34:23 AM by peegai »

Offline El

• News Box Slave
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #7 on: July 01, 2006, 12:31:51 PM »
If that was meant to be a dig at me, save it -- my insult-barrier is impervious to pathetic insults from the interwebs.

I'm just saying that autism can cause alot of misunderstandings and conflict in a relationship. If that doesn't add up very well, blow me, people, because I don't really care.

If it wasn't, then let's hold hands and pick out flowers because I'm such a happy bunny.

No, I geniunely did mean you had a good point.

Offline McGiver

• Hetero sexist tragedy
  • Caretaker Admin
  • Do me.
« Reply #8 on: July 01, 2006, 12:33:08 PM »
PMS Elle,
can you explain what an aspoid is?

is it the same as nigger is for black people, but a derrogotary term for AS people?
Misunderstood.

Offline El

• News Box Slave
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #9 on: July 01, 2006, 12:35:10 PM »
PMS Elle,
can you explain what an aspoid is?

is it the same as nigger is for black people, but a derrogotary term for AS people?

Why don't you just call me one and call it a day, McJ?  I don't want to get into a discussion with you about ASPartners because I've heard it all and it's pointless to debate/discuss/bithc, rant, whine and nitpick with me on this subject.

peegai

« Reply #10 on: July 01, 2006, 12:35:51 PM »

No, I geniunely did mean you had a good point.

'kay. Sorry about that, Serissa.

Eamonn

« Reply #11 on: July 01, 2006, 12:41:07 PM »

If you want to see one-sided visit AS Partners and join in with the aspie witch-hunt. Same goes for serrissa.

peegai

« Reply #12 on: July 01, 2006, 01:16:05 PM »

If you want to see one-sided visit AS Partners and join in with the aspie witch-hunt. Same goes for serrissa.

Look, I don't know much about how the community operates, but they have as much right to vent as we do with NTs. Things piss you off, so you're bound to vent off some emotional steam before you consider finding solutions to your problems.

I just think people here are jumping the gun too quick just because an autistic wife/husband is being chastised because he/she's autistic. We don't even know what these people are like beforehand to make judgments on these wives.
« Last Edit: July 01, 2006, 01:34:58 PM by peegai »

Eamonn

« Reply #13 on: July 01, 2006, 01:35:01 PM »

Look, I don't know much about how the community operates, but they have as much right to vent as we do with NTs.

Though taking sides against the autistics in legal cases every time is facist. Would you be saying the same thing about an anti-gay site or one where they describe those with no legs as legless larry's or something? On intensity i see more people ranting against autistics and bringing us down than anti-NT rants, and when we do rant we always have the likes of you and serrissa to talk bollocks no matter how carefully worded or justified the rant might be.

peegai

« Reply #14 on: July 01, 2006, 02:07:36 PM »

Look, I don't know much about how the community operates, but they have as much right to vent as we do with NTs.

Though taking sides against the autistics in legal cases every time is facist. Would you be saying the same thing about an anti-gay site or one where they describe those with no legs as legless larry's or something? On intensity i see more people ranting against autistics and bringing us down than anti-NT rants, and when we do rant we always have the likes of you and serrissa to talk bollocks no matter how carefully worded or justified the rant might be.

This doesn't change the fact that being autistic can be a difficult thing to handle when in a loving and sexual relationship -- this is the only valid thing I agree with the wives on.

Of course, people here might deny it, but these people are in their own fabricated world that autism is merely all about quirks and traits when it is not. The people can't acknowledge that they're disabled, because they're too proud, aren't worth my time.

I'll have to try and make more sense of my position tomorrow.
« Last Edit: July 02, 2006, 01:03:46 PM by peegai »