Author Topic: Um... hello  (Read 3481 times)

Offline "couldbecousin"

• Invincible Heisenweeble of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Postwhore Beyond Teh Stupid
  • You're goddamn right.
Re: Um... hello
« Reply #60 on: January 04, 2011, 08:37:05 PM »
you all got your ban-stars on your ban-wings

i havent gotten a single ban
in what... 12 wasted years on forums
not ONE ban

tons of warnings!
lots and lots of those :M

i guess im just THAT awesome - i am the unbannable!

ive actually been warned on every single forum except this one, where i was merely scolded a tiny bit by odeon for bullying razorbeard :]
There are a few of us here that have not been banned from forums. There's not a thing wrong with being nice.  :2thumbsup:

I've never been banned from anywhere!  :angel:
"I'm finding a lot of things funny lately, but I don't think they are."
--- Ripley, Alien Resurrection

"We are grateful for the time we have been given."
--- Edward Walker, The Village

People forget.
--- The Who, "Eminence Front"

Offline "couldbecousin"

• Elder
  • You're goddamn right.
« Reply #61 on: January 04, 2011, 08:38:44 PM »
Anyway,  :welcome:  AbsolutelyCrackers!

What kind of crackers do you like? I love Ritz and Keebler Town House!   :snowman:
« Last Edit: January 04, 2011, 08:42:55 PM by couldbecousin »

People forget.

Frolic_Fun

« Reply #62 on: January 04, 2011, 08:44:51 PM »
I've been banned on:

- WP countless times
- i2 once or twice
- Zomg 4-5 times

I try being nice but somehow my cuntyness still shines through. :zoinks:
« Last Edit: January 04, 2011, 08:46:24 PM by Schleed »

Offline "couldbecousin"

• Elder
  • You're goddamn right.
« Reply #63 on: January 04, 2011, 09:00:53 PM »
I've been banned on:

- WP countless times
- i2 once or twice
- Zomg 4-5 times

I try being nice but somehow my cuntyness still shines through. :zoinks:

Must be that leprechaun DNA.  :zoinks:

People forget.

Offline SBI_Patience

• It all happens in the Aspies Elite
  • Elder
  • Postwhore
  • Patience² = Banter&¾
    • Midnight's Instagram
« Reply #64 on: January 05, 2011, 12:58:00 AM »
The only time I got banned from a forum was aspie village, but that was only because I never used it when I joined.
And for some reason some weird thing happens on WP where I'm "banned" until I turn the wireless off and on again. So it's just some kind of problem with the internet.

SBI has that problem all the time and I also kept getting banned back in May and my username kept appearing on the ban list. Then I got told it was three mods behind it, two former ones and a current one but he isn't a mod anymore either and they put some other mod up to it who isn't even listed as an active mod. But the weird thing is, alex didn't even know who that mod was. Isn't there a list of who the mods are? Even the ones who still have their tools but aren't currently an active mod meaning they aren't working as one?

Something doesn't add up so it's all weird. I just move on and not even worry about it, it's over and done with. I am not really active on WP anymore like I was before. I'm just a lurker and only there for a few minutes and I am gone. I often feel like I don't feel like making posts and am too lazy to do it. Sometimes I just do short responses and that's it.

The problem she's describing seems that she keeps getting given a banned IP since I assume she's on AOL, she most likely ended up having my IP address.

Now I got a static IP since the IP seems to be the same for a good long time even after leaving my router off overnight, I don't get these problems anymore however the rest of my bans were because a moderator didn't seem to like me or something, to come think of it.

Oh well, it happened in the past anyways.
Formerly known as superboyian.
i2 is well better than watching daytime TV. :zoinks:

Offline Squidusa

• Cephalopod Succubus of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Insane Postwhore
  • I can haz Perseus?
« Reply #65 on: January 05, 2011, 06:02:38 AM »
Le sigh , when will we get more hawt men signing up?  :orly:

Anyway :welcome: Absolutelycrackers , don't be afraid we're all softies really  :zoinks:
I'll just diagnose myself as Goddess of the Universe and have done with it. Hell with autism!  :green: :zoinks:

nice is just something written on biscuits.  

Offline RageBeoulve

• Super sand nigger
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #66 on: January 05, 2011, 07:18:16 AM »

Anyway :welcome: Absolutelycrackers , don't be afraid we're all softies really  :zoinks:

No we aren't you faggot. Now I will have to turn this rape into a murder. Get on all fours.
"I’m fearless in my heart.
They will always see that in my eyes.
I am the passion; I am the warfare.
I will never stop...
always constant, accurate, and intense."

- Steve Vai, "The Audience is Listening"

Offline Enos

• Earliest Common Ancestor of the Aspie Elite
  • Frequent Poster
    • My facebook
« Reply #67 on: January 05, 2011, 07:45:29 AM »
Anyway,  :welcome:  AbsolutelyCrackers!

What kind of crackers do you like? I love Ritz and Keebler Town House!   :snowman:

The selections of them.  :laugh:

The only time I got banned from a forum was aspie village, but that was only because I never used it when I joined.
And for some reason some weird thing happens on WP where I'm "banned" until I turn the wireless off and on again. So it's just some kind of problem with the internet.

SBI has that problem all the time and I also kept getting banned back in May and my username kept appearing on the ban list. Then I got told it was three mods behind it, two former ones and a current one but he isn't a mod anymore either and they put some other mod up to it who isn't even listed as an active mod. But the weird thing is, alex didn't even know who that mod was. Isn't there a list of who the mods are? Even the ones who still have their tools but aren't currently an active mod meaning they aren't working as one?

Something doesn't add up so it's all weird. I just move on and not even worry about it, it's over and done with. I am not really active on WP anymore like I was before. I'm just a lurker and only there for a few minutes and I am gone. I often feel like I don't feel like making posts and am too lazy to do it. Sometimes I just do short responses and that's it.

The problem she's describing seems that she keeps getting given a banned IP since I assume she's on AOL, she most likely ended up having my IP address.

Now I got a static IP since the IP seems to be the same for a good long time even after leaving my router off overnight, I don't get these problems anymore however the rest of my bans were because a moderator didn't seem to like me or something, to come think of it.

I am on AOL, but I use google chrome. The first time it happened I thought I was banned banned and even tried to make a second account so I could ask what was going on, but that didn't work of course so I was retracing my steps and trying to find any potential rule breaks. I was quite pissed off about that at first, until it worked again and I was relieved.
Swat PETA, not flies

Offline RageBeoulve

• Super sand nigger
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #68 on: January 05, 2011, 08:41:25 AM »
google chrome

Are you on crack?

Use this.

"I’m fearless in my heart.
They will always see that in my eyes.
I am the passion; I am the warfare.
I will never stop...
always constant, accurate, and intense."

- Steve Vai, "The Audience is Listening"

Offline Natalia Evans

• Spokane Tour Guide of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
« Reply #69 on: January 05, 2011, 01:51:04 PM »
Anyway,  :welcome:  AbsolutelyCrackers!

What kind of crackers do you like? I love Ritz and Keebler Town House!   :snowman:

The selections of them.  :laugh:

I am on AOL, but I use google chrome. The first time it happened I thought I was banned banned and even tried to make a second account so I could ask what was going on, but that didn't work of course so I was retracing my steps and trying to find any potential rule breaks. I was quite pissed off about that at first, until it worked again and I was relieved.

Of all the members that have been banned in the past for no reason, I always wonder if they hit that spot too and just assumed it was a mod that banned them so they made an assumption of why they were banned.

Offline Squidusa

• Cephalopod Succubus of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Insane Postwhore
  • I can haz Perseus?
« Reply #70 on: January 07, 2011, 08:34:00 AM »

No we aren't you faggot. Now I will have to turn this rape into a murder. Get on all fours.

Typical rage , after my hole as per usual  :orly:

:moon:
I'll just diagnose myself as Goddess of the Universe and have done with it. Hell with autism!  :green: :zoinks:

nice is just something written on biscuits.  

Offline Al Swearegen

• Pussycat of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
  • Always front on and in your face
« Reply #71 on: January 07, 2011, 09:07:52 AM »
 :'(
I2 today is not i2 of yesteryear. It is a knitting circle. Those that participate be they nice or asshats know their place and the price to be there. Odeon is the overlord

.Benevolent if you toe the line.

Think it is I2 of old? Even Odeon is not so delusional as to think otherwise. He may on occasionally pretend otherwise but his base is that knitting circle.

Censoring/banning/restricting/moderating myself, Calanadale & Scrapheap were all not his finest moments.

How to apologise to Scrap