Educational

Author Topic: Aspie trash  (Read 1900 times)

Offline McGiver

• Hetero sexist tragedy
  • Caretaker Admin
  • Postwhore Beyond The Pale
  • Do me.
Aspie trash
« on: April 01, 2006, 09:02:32 PM »
a friend to freedom loving people with AS

http://www.stimmy.net/aspietrash/index.php
Misunderstood.

Offline Leto729

• The God Emperor of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Maniacal Postwhore
  • Shai-Hulud
Re: Aspie trash
« Reply #1 on: April 01, 2006, 10:08:27 PM »
kool site. ;)
Guardian of the Empire

captain_swing

« Reply #2 on: April 02, 2006, 04:16:29 AM »
a friend to freedom loving people with AS

http://www.stimmy.net/aspietrash/index.php

I say peace to the people Aspietrash  8)

Scrapheap

« Reply #3 on: December 10, 2010, 10:36:21 PM »

P7PSP

« Reply #4 on: January 01, 2011, 09:32:08 AM »
That is a beautiful plane.

Offline Semicolon

• The Punctuated Equilibrium Of The Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Insane Postwhore
  • I am an echolalic mastodon.
« Reply #5 on: January 01, 2011, 09:34:10 AM »
The link doesn't work anymore.
I2 has a smiley for everything. Even a hamster wheel. :hamsterwheel:

Quote from: iamnotaparakeet
Jesus died on the cross to show us that BDSM is a legitimate form of love.
There is only one truth and it is that people do have penises of different sizes and one of them is the longest.

Offline Callaway

• Official Spokesperson for the Aspie Elite
  • Caretaker Admin
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #6 on: January 01, 2011, 09:37:24 AM »

The site didn't last very long.

Offline Semicolon

• Elder
  • Insane Postwhore
« Reply #7 on: January 01, 2011, 09:38:45 AM »

What was it about?

There is only one truth and it is that people do have penises of different sizes and one of them is the longest.

Offline Callaway

• Caretaker Admin
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #8 on: January 01, 2011, 10:00:14 AM »

What was it about?

DivaD started it and made RobertN a moderator there.

Later, RobertN became upset because someone here who knew him posted a picture they owned of him.  He demanded that Dunc remove this picture, saying that they must have gotten the picture from the private area of a website that allowed only Aspies from the UK to join, where he had posted it.  I talked to the person who posted it and they promptly removed the picture to avoid upsetting him, even though I didn't ask them to.

For some reason I don't completely remember and never really understood, RobertN was very angry with Dunc over this, even though the picture was promptly removed.  He threatened to sue Dunc for every penny he owned and make Dunc's children homeless.

Pretty much any member from here who posted on Aspie Trash during this time had their posts changed by RobertN to say whatever he wanted them to say.  It was sort of like the My Way or the Highway forum, except that I think RobertN was motivated by spite rather than humor at the time.  Many people here believed that RobertN was being used by a couple of other people (neither of whom were DivaD) so they tried to warn him about it.  He didn't want to hear it.

P7PSP

« Reply #9 on: January 01, 2011, 10:04:31 AM »

What was it about?

Later, RobertN became upset because someone here who knew him posted a picture they owned of him.  He demanded that Dunc remove this picture, saying that they must have gotten the picture from the private area of a website that allowed only Aspies from the UK to join, where he had posted it.  I talked to the person who posted it and they promptly removed the picture to avoid upsetting him, even though I didn't ask them to.

For some reason I don't completely remember and never really understood, RobertN was very angry with Dunc over this, even though the picture was promptly removed.  He threatened to sue Dunc for every penny he owned and make Dunc's children homeless.

Pretty much any member from here who posted on Aspie Trash during this time had their posts changed by RobertN to say whatever he wanted them to say.  It was sort of like the My Way or the Highway forum, except that I think RobertN was motivated by spite rather than humor at the time.  Many people here believed that RobertN was being used by a couple of other people (neither of whom were DivaD) so they tried to warn him about it.  He didn't want to hear it.
There was one UK Aspie website that wouldn't let me join because they were xenophobic cocksuckers.

Offline Callaway

• Caretaker Admin
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #10 on: January 01, 2011, 10:07:05 AM »

What was it about?

There was one UK Aspie website that wouldn't let me join because they were xenophobic cocksuckers.

That would be the one.  They wouldn't let me join either.

P7PSP

« Reply #11 on: January 01, 2011, 10:08:44 AM »
In that case good! Bugger those pom twats! Did I use pom correctly Sir_Les?  :evillaugh:

Scrapheap

« Reply #12 on: January 01, 2011, 11:55:10 AM »

It's a Lancair IV kit plane. It's the fastest single piston engine kit plane you can buy, it cruises at over 330 mph.

If I won the lottery, I WOULDN'T buy one though. According to the NTSB, there's been 20 crashes with these planes resulting in 18 fatalities!!! :yikes: :yikes: yikes:

They're a bit of a death trap. They're made of carbon fiber, an carbon fiber has to be specialy constructed to withstand crash impacts. Planes like the Mooney M20, with a 4130 chrome-moly roll cage, fare much better in a crash.

Offline Semicolon

• Elder
  • Insane Postwhore
« Reply #13 on: January 01, 2011, 12:29:34 PM »

It's a Lancair IV kit plane. It's the fastest single piston engine kit plane you can buy, it cruises at over 330 mph.

If I won the lottery, I WOULDN'T buy one though. According to the NTSB, there's been 20 crashes with these planes resulting in 18 fatalities!!! :yikes: :yikes: yikes:

They're a bit of a death trap. They're made of carbon fiber, an carbon fiber has to be specialy constructed to withstand crash impacts. Planes like the Mooney M20, with a 4130 chrome-moly roll cage, fare much better in a crash.

So don't crash. As long as you stay away from the ground, you'll be fine. :)

Scrapheap

« Reply #14 on: January 01, 2011, 06:45:00 PM »

So don't crash. As long as you stay away from the ground, you'll be fine. :)

I'll do that. I just won't crash.  ::)

Another factor is the sheer performance of the plane, it get ahed of many pilots who are used to slower planes. Things happen fast in a plane like that that basically has the same perfomance as a P-40 Warhawk.