« Reply #90 on: March 04, 2008, 06:31:54 AM »
i think ahayes is still on zomg, but doesn't post as much

Offline ALLDAYGLOWRANDY

• Ginger Snap
  • Dedicated Postwhore
  • hyper Spoiled pric
Re: Ahayes
« Reply #91 on: March 04, 2008, 04:39:11 PM »
Well alrighty then, you babies scared him away.  Maybe he needed to leave then, man  that is pathetic.  Pathetic is referring to a person open to alot of growth, who can do better.
famous piligram John Alden is my direct descendent. physically fit!, wanna hit me yet?, warnning, you may have to acutually walk first! Persuasive creates his own luck has ability & drive to succeed   drink "Diet Dr. Maina" :) "62" orgasms at 1 time Fuck you faggot ass! not wishing Metabolic profile ( insulin metabolism etc) is almost perfect with no psychic meds, so go fuck yourself! semiautonomic controll over tear glands ambedexterous

Offline SovaNu

• astralanes
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #92 on: March 04, 2008, 05:00:56 PM »
AFF sucks. :zoinks:
"I think everybody has an asshole component to their personality. It's just a matter of how much you indulge it. Those who do it often form a habit. So like any addiction, you have to learn to overcome it."
~Lord Phlexor

"Sometimes stepping on one's own dick is a memorable learning experience."
~PPK

"We are all the sum of our tears. Too little and the ground is not fertile and nothing can grow there; too much, the best of us is washed away."
~Gkar

:blonde:

ozymandias

« Reply #93 on: March 04, 2008, 05:26:28 PM »
Well alrighty then, you babies scared him away.  Maybe he needed to leave then, man  that is pathetic.  Pathetic is referring to a person open to alot of growth, who can do better.

Randy, STFU, you don't have a clue as to what happened and your clueless as to why he got banned.  So either grow a new healthy brain or just STFU.  You tell me I have things I need to improve, well, I'm still waiting for you to say how I can improve my pathetic, disabled life................or are you afraid to admit I have the kind of life you can only dream about.   ::)

Offline Al Swearegen

• Pussycat of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
  • Always front on and in your face
« Reply #94 on: March 05, 2008, 02:17:44 AM »
I think our main man Randy wanks himself insensible before each post. That is the only way I can figure it.
I2 today is not i2 of yesteryear. It is a knitting circle. Those that participate be they nice or asshats know their place and the price to be there. Odeon is the overlord

.Benevolent if you toe the line.

Think it is I2 of old? Even Odeon is not so delusional as to think otherwise. He may on occasionally pretend otherwise but his base is that knitting circle.

Censoring/banning/restricting/moderating myself, Calanadale & Scrapheap were all not his finest moments.

How to apologise to Scrap

ozymandias

« Reply #95 on: March 05, 2008, 06:34:19 AM »
I think our main man Randy wanks himself insensible before each post. That is the only way I can figure it.

Meh, yesterday I was tired and sore with a bit of stress about another storm coming.  Today, I could care less about him, he lives in his own little world and thats ok, he's quite popular there!  :laugh:

Offline ALLDAYGLOWRANDY

• Ginger Snap
  • Dedicated Postwhore
  • hyper Spoiled pric
« Reply #96 on: March 05, 2008, 10:38:07 AM »
I would not waste my time dreaming of your life Ozy, not when mine has a good base.  The pieces are well in place, I am just waiting for the right moment, to make a critical hit.  Its a heavy payload, but I am sure it will be worth it someday, and I will share it with everyone.
famous piligram John Alden is my direct descendent. physically fit!, wanna hit me yet?, warnning, you may have to acutually walk first! Persuasive creates his own luck has ability & drive to succeed   drink "Diet Dr. Maina" :) "62" orgasms at 1 time Fuck you faggot ass! not wishing Metabolic profile ( insulin metabolism etc) is almost perfect with no psychic meds, so go fuck yourself! semiautonomic controll over tear glands ambedexterous

Offline Parts

• The Mad
  • Caretaker Admin
  • Almighty Postwhore
  • Who are you?
« Reply #97 on: March 05, 2008, 10:52:00 AM »
I would not waste my time dreaming of your life Ozy, not when mine has a good base.  The pieces are well in place, I am just waiting for the right moment, to make a critical hit.  Its a heavy payload, but I am sure it will be worth it someday, and I will share it with everyone.

Inside information on Powerball Lottery? :o
"Eat it up.  Wear it out.  Make it do or do without." 

'People who say it cannot be done should not interrupt those who are doing it.'
George Bernard Shaw

Offline ALLDAYGLOWRANDY

• Ginger Snap
  • Dedicated Postwhore
  • hyper Spoiled pric
« Reply #98 on: March 05, 2008, 10:54:06 AM »
I may die from waiting to get sex, unless I kill Jessica first. :laugh:

Offline SovaNu

• astralanes
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #99 on: March 05, 2008, 11:55:01 AM »
so you can shag her cold body?
« Last Edit: March 05, 2008, 02:15:14 PM by Lemony Meercat »
"I think everybody has an asshole component to their personality. It's just a matter of how much you indulge it. Those who do it often form a habit. So like any addiction, you have to learn to overcome it."
~Lord Phlexor

"Sometimes stepping on one's own dick is a memorable learning experience."
~PPK

"We are all the sum of our tears. Too little and the ground is not fertile and nothing can grow there; too much, the best of us is washed away."
~Gkar

:blonde:

ozymandias

« Reply #100 on: March 05, 2008, 12:51:29 PM »

Inside information on Powerball Lottery? :o

No I think its the "meaning of life".   :P

Offline Lucifer

• Seraphic Elite
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #101 on: March 05, 2008, 02:10:23 PM »

:crossed:

Offline Al Swearegen

• Pussycat of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
  • Always front on and in your face
« Reply #102 on: March 05, 2008, 02:21:24 PM »
 :plus: :lol:
I2 today is not i2 of yesteryear. It is a knitting circle. Those that participate be they nice or asshats know their place and the price to be there. Odeon is the overlord

.Benevolent if you toe the line.

Think it is I2 of old? Even Odeon is not so delusional as to think otherwise. He may on occasionally pretend otherwise but his base is that knitting circle.

Censoring/banning/restricting/moderating myself, Calanadale & Scrapheap were all not his finest moments.

How to apologise to Scrap

ozymandias

« Reply #103 on: March 05, 2008, 02:53:07 PM »

double  :crossed: :crossed:

Offline ALLDAYGLOWRANDY

• Ginger Snap
  • Dedicated Postwhore
  • hyper Spoiled pric
« Reply #104 on: March 06, 2008, 03:02:23 PM »

double  :crossed: :crossed:
* ALLDAYGLOWRANDY laughs, you will die before me mother fucker,  I am in way better health than you are, so can stay around longer and torment your ass, and you can make sad attempts to bone me or whatever.