Offline renaeden

• Complicated Case of the Aspie Elite
  • Caretaker Admin
  • Almighty Postwhore
Re: Ahayes
« Reply #75 on: February 28, 2008, 09:18:09 PM »
(BTW I have a face like a baboon's arse and I don't care)  :lol:
:laugh:
But I don't see the resemblance. And a hatful of arseholes?!  :laugh: I don't see that either.
You like cats OK. You post a lot of boring variations on the four-legged furry fucks. OK You freak the hell out if anyone pokes gentle fun at the insolent, walking pieces of furry dog meat? What is that about? If I had a strange obsession like - I dunno - model trains like that Bobby from the Sopranos, then posting non-stop about that would be lending myself up to some form of ridicule. If for no other reason than it is so obvious.

The depression thing? Yeah it is a toughie. In all seriousness though mate, most of us do not care. Not being nasty but there are people you pay to give a fuck, who have some reasonable idea on these things. We are as useful in this, as a stranger at a pub. So not that we don't care, it is just that.....well.....I guess we don't care.

The big letters thing? I do not understand it. Is it in reply to a special joke? Is it a showing of intelligence? Is it an "in-joke" I don't know about? Is it a poor attempt at pissing us off? Is it a cry for attention...for help....what? Is it trying to show the girls here you have much bigger letters than the other males here? Are you just being a knob?

The centipedes in the vagina thing. You have been trying to poll this and pose this again and again and it seems that whilst it is something special to you it means fuck all to the rest of the membership. You bought it up again asking whether Hale_Bopp has had enough? I don't think she or anyone but you really gives a shit. It means fuck all and the continuing or not, really means nothing, except to you.

Having a go at PI? Well that was not impressive. It made you look like a dropkick. I did not see what you were bitching about but it did look petty. Like really petty. Choice of target was a little bizarre too but OK. When Duncs responded and changed your details to Cat Molester you had your own private spat. Fuck, if you had not deserved a response, I dunno who did. Again moan, moan, bitch, bitch.
Although I would not have worded it this way, I, too, would like to know the answers to the questions.
« Last Edit: February 28, 2008, 09:20:07 PM by renaeden »
Mildly Cute in a Retarded Way
Tek'ma'tae

Offline Al Swearegen

• Pussycat of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
  • Always front on and in your face
« Reply #76 on: February 29, 2008, 02:49:45 AM »
Thank you Renaeden.  8)

Yeah the subtlety may not have quite been there, but I did think they were interesting questions

As to the Michael Jackson Cat molester thing, well it was a poor attempt at humour

For the record I don't think AHayes is a cat molester.

So I have stated I don't think he molests cats.

I think he does have a very strong....close....friendly....loving.....intimate...connection with the couch shredders but I would not necessarily indicate anything wrong.

I use this to support my contention very badly, making it sound as close to molestation of cats as I can.

Michael Jackson had a similar relationship with children on his ranch and I think he was just friendly and Peter Pan-ish.

Then to kill any hope of the opinion having any merit, tie it in with the man known the world over as a weird molester.

Of course what was funny and witty when pissed rarely translates for me as such in the sobriety of the next day.

I think I pwned myself again.....sigh  :violin:  :lol:
I2 today is not i2 of yesteryear. It is a knitting circle. Those that participate be they nice or asshats know their place and the price to be there. Odeon is the overlord

.Benevolent if you toe the line.

Think it is I2 of old? Even Odeon is not so delusional as to think otherwise. He may on occasionally pretend otherwise but his base is that knitting circle.

Censoring/banning/restricting/moderating myself, Calanadale & Scrapheap were all not his finest moments.

How to apologise to Scrap

richard

« Reply #77 on: February 29, 2008, 09:12:01 AM »
I'm moving my popcorn elsewhere if you people can't fight better than this. :zoinks:.
:laugh: :plus: ::)

Offline Callaway

• Official Spokesperson for the Aspie Elite
  • Caretaker Admin
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #78 on: February 29, 2008, 12:21:42 PM »
Thank you Renaeden.  8)

Yeah the subtlety may not have quite been there, but I did think they were interesting questions

As to the Michael Jackson Cat molester thing, well it was a poor attempt at humour

For the record I don't think AHayes is a cat molester.

So I have stated I don't think he molests cats.

I think he does have a very strong....close....friendly....loving.....intimate...connection with the couch shredders but I would not necessarily indicate anything wrong.

I use this to support my contention very badly, making it sound as close to molestation of cats as I can.

Michael Jackson had a similar relationship with children on his ranch and I think he was just friendly and Peter Pan-ish.

Then to kill any hope of the opinion having any merit, tie it in with the man known the world over as a weird molester.

Of course what was funny and witty when pissed rarely translates for me as such in the sobriety of the next day.

I think I pwned myself again.....sigh  :violin:  :lol:

:pwned:

:laugh:

:plus:

Offline ALLDAYGLOWRANDY

• Ginger Snap
  • Dedicated Postwhore
  • hyper Spoiled pric
« Reply #79 on: March 03, 2008, 11:50:14 AM »
Odeon, make sure you spit popcorn seeds at people.

You know how much I liike dairy products, spit the butter popcorn seeds at me.
famous piligram John Alden is my direct descendent. physically fit!, wanna hit me yet?, warnning, you may have to acutually walk first! Persuasive creates his own luck has ability & drive to succeed   drink "Diet Dr. Maina" :) "62" orgasms at 1 time Fuck you faggot ass! not wishing Metabolic profile ( insulin metabolism etc) is almost perfect with no psychic meds, so go fuck yourself! semiautonomic controll over tear glands ambedexterous

Offline ALLDAYGLOWRANDY

• Ginger Snap
  • Dedicated Postwhore
  • hyper Spoiled pric
« Reply #80 on: March 03, 2008, 12:12:33 PM »
Did you babies decide to let him back in yet? :laugh:

I think that is fair, untill you prove otherwise.  Adapting brings one selfesteem.
famous piligram John Alden is my direct descendent. physically fit!, wanna hit me yet?, warnning, you may have to acutually walk first! Persuasive creates his own luck has ability & drive to succeed   drink "Diet Dr. Maina" :) "62" orgasms at 1 time Fuck you faggot ass! not wishing Metabolic profile ( insulin metabolism etc) is almost perfect with no psychic meds, so go fuck yourself! semiautonomic controll over tear glands ambedexterous

richard

« Reply #81 on: March 03, 2008, 12:24:36 PM »
Odeon, make sure you spit popcorn seeds at people.

You know how much I liike dairy products, spit the butter popcorn seeds at me.
:laugh: :plus:

Offline ALLDAYGLOWRANDY

• Ginger Snap
  • Dedicated Postwhore
  • hyper Spoiled pric
« Reply #82 on: March 03, 2008, 12:26:50 PM »
Spit is extra nutrition :laugh:

Lubrication :laugh:

duncvis

« Reply #83 on: March 03, 2008, 12:42:13 PM »
Did you babies decide to let him back in yet? :laugh:

I think that is fair, untill you prove otherwise.  Adapting brings one selfesteem.

He won't be coming back.

richard

« Reply #84 on: March 03, 2008, 12:47:00 PM »
i wonder where he will go now. AFF?  :P

Offline Al Swearegen

• Pussycat of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
  • Always front on and in your face
« Reply #85 on: March 03, 2008, 12:50:14 PM »
Oh that will go down like a toenail sandwich.  :grrr:
I2 today is not i2 of yesteryear. It is a knitting circle. Those that participate be they nice or asshats know their place and the price to be there. Odeon is the overlord

.Benevolent if you toe the line.

Think it is I2 of old? Even Odeon is not so delusional as to think otherwise. He may on occasionally pretend otherwise but his base is that knitting circle.

Censoring/banning/restricting/moderating myself, Calanadale & Scrapheap were all not his finest moments.

How to apologise to Scrap

Offline Christopher McCandless

• Wild Wanderer of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Insane Postwhore
  • "I HAVE HAD A HAPPY LIFE AND THANK THE LORD. GOODB
    • Into the Wild
« Reply #86 on: March 03, 2008, 01:04:20 PM »
Oh that will go down like a toenail sandwich.  :grrr:
Its probably rather hackable, speaking of which, I never got why he did not take down WP. Its not like he lacks the expertise to wade through the swiss cheese now, is it?

ozymandias

« Reply #87 on: March 03, 2008, 03:16:29 PM »
i wonder where he will go now. AFF?  :P

Stands to reason, AFF is the only other active AS/autism forum besides wp.  AI and TheNeurolands are pretty dead.  ANd OTS is pretty quiet.  The thing is Gareth and Amy won't stand for any of his spamming very long.  The only other possibilities is one of the Troll forums.  I posted the site address for one of them somewhere around here and if I remember correctly calandale wasn't too impressed with it.

I'm sure he'll find someplace to go.

richard

« Reply #88 on: March 03, 2008, 04:17:30 PM »
aff is terrible. i dont know how anyone can post on that god awful board regulary

ozymandias

« Reply #89 on: March 03, 2008, 05:04:51 PM »
To each their own.