Author Topic: Ahayes  (Read 6083 times)

Offline Al Swearegen

• Pussycat of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
  • Always front on and in your face
Re: Ahayes
« Reply #60 on: February 28, 2008, 02:13:03 AM »
and furthermore, i feel you are being oversensitive and should bugger off to AFF if you can't take all this fighting. :P

I don't mind the fighting. I just think you freaked out over fuck all. I found it confusing and strange and respect your right to be insulated from the pain and distress as I am likely to cause you both. Plenty of people who won't get all offended by that kind of thing.

Richard....YOU don't like my humour???? I am shocked and upset and ............... over it.  :laugh:
I like you Richard, you are funny.
I2 today is not i2 of yesteryear. It is a knitting circle. Those that participate be they nice or asshats know their place and the price to be there. Odeon is the overlord

.Benevolent if you toe the line.

Think it is I2 of old? Even Odeon is not so delusional as to think otherwise. He may on occasionally pretend otherwise but his base is that knitting circle.

Censoring/banning/restricting/moderating myself, Calanadale & Scrapheap were all not his finest moments.

How to apologise to Scrap

Offline odeon

• Witchlet of the Aspie Elite
  • Webmaster
  • Postwhore Beyond Repair
  • Replacement Despot
« Reply #61 on: February 28, 2008, 02:39:43 AM »
I'm moving my popcorn elsewhere if you people can't fight better than this. :zoinks:.
« Last Edit: February 28, 2008, 03:05:54 AM by odeon »
"Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former."

- Albert Einstein

Offline SovaNu

• astralanes
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #62 on: February 28, 2008, 03:01:16 AM »
and furthermore, i feel you are being oversensitive and should bugger off to AFF if you can't take all this fighting. :P

I don't mind the fighting. I just think you freaked out over fuck all.

i did not freak out. i got pissed. it happens. get over it. i like to fight sometimes anyway. and i am not insulated. if i was i wouldn't be reading this board. ::) i think you're taking this way too seriously.
"I think everybody has an asshole component to their personality. It's just a matter of how much you indulge it. Those who do it often form a habit. So like any addiction, you have to learn to overcome it."
~Lord Phlexor

"Sometimes stepping on one's own dick is a memorable learning experience."
~PPK

"We are all the sum of our tears. Too little and the ground is not fertile and nothing can grow there; too much, the best of us is washed away."
~Gkar

:blonde:

Offline Al Swearegen

• Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #63 on: February 28, 2008, 06:08:31 AM »

I don't mind the fighting. I just think you freaked out over fuck all.

i did not freak out. i got pissed. it happens. get over it. i like to fight sometimes anyway. and i am not insulated. if i was i wouldn't be reading this board. ::) i think you're taking this way too seriously.

OK cool. It was a moment of you getting pissed and playing Mother Hen or Standing by your man or whatever else. I can live with that. I thought for a while the fabric of reality had warped and the site changed on me or my impression and understanding of this place was severely flawed.

So you were having a pissy moment. Cool. I don't have to censor myself? Excellent. I can flame him all I want? Brilliant.

OK what the fuck is the deal AHayes?

You like cats OK. You post a lot of boring variations on the four-legged furry fucks. OK You freak the hell out if anyone pokes gentle fun at the insolent, walking pieces of furry dog meat? What is that about? If I had a strange obsession like - I dunno - model trains like that Bobby from the Sopranos, then posting non-stop about that would be lending myself up to some form of ridicule. If for no other reason than it is so obvious.

The depression thing? Yeah it is a toughie. In all seriousness though mate, most of us do not care. Not being nasty but there are people you pay to give a fuck, who have some reasonable idea on these things. We are as useful in this, as a stranger at a pub. So not that we don't care, it is just that.....well.....I guess we don't care.

The big letters thing? I do not understand it. Is it in reply to a special joke? Is it a showing of intelligence? Is it an "in-joke" I don't know about? Is it a poor attempt at pissing us off? Is it a cry for attention...for help....what? Is it trying to show the girls here you have much bigger letters than the other males here? Are you just being a knob?

The centipedes in the vagina thing. You have been trying to poll this and pose this again and again and it seems that whilst it is something special to you it means fuck all to the rest of the membership. You bought it up again asking whether Hale_Bopp has had enough? I don't think she or anyone but you really gives a shit. It means fuck all and the continuing or not, really means nothing, except to you.

Having a go at PI? Well that was not impressive. It made you look like a dropkick. I did not see what you were bitching about but it did look petty. Like really petty. Choice of target was a little bizarre too but OK. When Duncs responded and changed your details to Cat Molester you had your own private spat. Fuck, if you had not deserved a response, I dunno who did. Again moan, moan, bitch, bitch.

Getting Milla to fight your battles. That is pretty fucking weak. She is in your callout defending your honour. Grow some nads.

As I say you can be quite funny when you are not being a fuckwit. I think you have to learn to take as much as you get or no-one will take you seriously.

Besides that you seem like a nice bloke. (Sensitive enough for you Milla?  :lol: )
« Last Edit: February 28, 2008, 06:26:57 AM by Sir_Les_Patterson »
I2 today is not i2 of yesteryear. It is a knitting circle. Those that participate be they nice or asshats know their place and the price to be there. Odeon is the overlord

Think it is I2 of old? Even Odeon is not so delusional as to think otherwise. He may on occasionally pretend otherwise but his base is that knitting circle.

Censoring/banning/restricting/moderating myself, Calanadale & Scrapheap were all not his finest moments.

Offline SovaNu

• astralanes
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #64 on: February 28, 2008, 06:17:00 AM »
he's not getting me to do anything. i happen to work independently. :P

and yeah that was sensitive. :toporly:
« Last Edit: February 28, 2008, 06:18:48 AM by LemonSquared »
"I think everybody has an asshole component to their personality. It's just a matter of how much you indulge it. Those who do it often form a habit. So like any addiction, you have to learn to overcome it."
~Lord Phlexor

~PPK

"We are all the sum of our tears. Too little and the ground is not fertile and nothing can grow there; too much, the best of us is washed away."
~Gkar

Offline Al Swearegen

• Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #65 on: February 28, 2008, 06:31:07 AM »
For the record I don't think AHayes is a cat molester.

I think he does have a very strong....close....friendly....loving.....intimate...connection with the couch shredders but I would not necessarily indicate anything wrong.
Michael Jackson had a similar relationship with children on his ranch and I think he was just friendly and Peter Pan-ish.

Offline SovaNu

• astralanes
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #66 on: February 28, 2008, 06:33:08 AM »
i dunno about michael jackson.

Calandale would fuck a cat if it was big enough. :zoinks:
~Lord Phlexor

~PPK

~Gkar

Offline Al Swearegen

• Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #67 on: February 28, 2008, 06:35:44 AM »
I am having spam withdrawals.

Offline odeon

• Webmaster
  • Replacement Despot
« Reply #68 on: February 28, 2008, 06:42:11 AM »
Cal used to have spam contractions.
"Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former."

- Albert Einstein

Offline SovaNu

• astralanes
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #69 on: February 28, 2008, 06:43:59 AM »
did you give him an epidural?
~Lord Phlexor

~PPK

~Gkar

Offline odeon

• Webmaster
  • Replacement Despot
« Reply #70 on: February 28, 2008, 06:44:59 AM »
He refused. He likes the pain.

- Albert Einstein

Offline Callaway

• Official Spokesperson for the Aspie Elite
  • Caretaker Admin
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #71 on: February 28, 2008, 08:03:38 PM »
For the record I don't think AHayes is a cat molester.

I think he does have a very strong....close....friendly....loving.....intimate...connection with the couch shredders but I would not necessarily indicate anything wrong.
Michael Jackson had a similar relationship with children on his ranch and I think he was just friendly and Peter Pan-ish.

I think that Michael Jackson actually molested at least a couple of the children and paid millions of dollars to one of them to convince him and his family to back out of pressing criminal charges.

I admit that he was acquited of molesting the 13 year old chemotherapy patient, but I still think that he behaved inappropriately with him.

Offline SovaNu

• astralanes
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #72 on: February 28, 2008, 08:20:57 PM »
i think that i would get molested by MJ if i got a million dollars out of it. :P
~Lord Phlexor

~PPK

~Gkar

richard

« Reply #73 on: February 28, 2008, 08:26:29 PM »
oh you know he molested little kids, dudes a freak. and a sick fuck to do it to cancer paitence at that

Sophgay

« Reply #74 on: February 28, 2008, 08:38:13 PM »
I think how he was with them was fucking weird, even if he didn't molest them
And if he did... then he's an evil piece of shit