« Reply #45 on: February 27, 2008, 11:43:17 AM »
Exercise can't stop someone being ugly though usually

Offline ALLDAYGLOWRANDY

• Ginger Snap
  • Dedicated Postwhore
  • hyper Spoiled pric
Re: Ahayes
« Reply #46 on: February 27, 2008, 11:46:33 AM »
I meant if there fat, or their muscles are untoned.
famous piligram John Alden is my direct descendent. physically fit!, wanna hit me yet?, warnning, you may have to acutually walk first! Persuasive creates his own luck has ability & drive to succeed   drink "Diet Dr. Maina" :) "62" orgasms at 1 time Fuck you faggot ass! not wishing Metabolic profile ( insulin metabolism etc) is almost perfect with no psychic meds, so go fuck yourself! semiautonomic controll over tear glands ambedexterous

Sophgay

« Reply #47 on: February 27, 2008, 11:47:13 AM »
Oh right yeah
Some of us will always be ugly, no matter how thin we are, though :laugh:

Offline ALLDAYGLOWRANDY

• Ginger Snap
  • Dedicated Postwhore
  • hyper Spoiled pric
« Reply #48 on: February 27, 2008, 12:02:42 PM »
No one is perfect, even if they are trying as hard as I do.

My nose turns red when I am hot, but it goes back to normal slowly.  It stays red longer than the rest of my face, perhaps because there are more blood vessels there.  I have these dark circles under my eyes, maybe from sun damage, but I have look hard to see them.  I was ashamed to significant  degree, it made it hard to look at people in the eyes and at myself.  I new I was being bad, I should not have been eating so much junk. After I stopped, I could do those things.  I have scars to.  All this could have been prevented, but its what I do now that matters most.  I changed my lifestyle habits around, I apply exfoliantion soap on my skin (removes dead skin cells, making my skin look better, but dead skin cells serve a purpose to, so I don't do it everyday.  However, removal of dead skin cells, actually allows topical agents that help that skin look better, to penitrate better, like the expensive scar cream I have.  I evens red and dark areas out.)  I kind of helps though, that my mom was an x model, and she married someone taller.  My height is near average, because of her marrying my dad, and I think I made a mistake measuring my height, so my body fat is off also. Its probably not 22%, something like 12%.  Something psychological going on there, but I can "figure it out."
« Last Edit: February 27, 2008, 12:18:39 PM by ALLDAYGLOWRANDY »
famous piligram John Alden is my direct descendent. physically fit!, wanna hit me yet?, warnning, you may have to acutually walk first! Persuasive creates his own luck has ability & drive to succeed   drink "Diet Dr. Maina" :) "62" orgasms at 1 time Fuck you faggot ass! not wishing Metabolic profile ( insulin metabolism etc) is almost perfect with no psychic meds, so go fuck yourself! semiautonomic controll over tear glands ambedexterous

Offline SovaNu

• astralanes
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #49 on: February 27, 2008, 12:55:25 PM »
i don't patronize him, i appreciate him. a lot of people don't. yes he is funny and he's smart and sweet. and he also can flame the heck out of people. i don't give a toss if he does, i think it's funnah.

brad pitt is overrated.

as for you Les, i didn't say he was off-limits, did i? i just said it was tacky to attack him. that's my opinion. i don't expect anyone to prevent your flaming nor his. this is I2. so i'm telling you what i think because i fucking can. i'm only saying what i think.

No not really.

I think you are saying when HE flames heck out of people it is funnah, but when OTHERS gently tease him we are "picking on him" and "insulting him with lies" and being "tacky".

Sure it is your opinion but can you see how it may come across as "slightly" hypocritical or one-sided?

We are all entitled to our opinions but your strong reaction did and has surprised and confused me. As I say I am not here to "pick on people" I am here for fun.
If people are not up for it or may be considered bullied by gentle teasing then I am happy to leave them be and play with someone who will enjoy it (as I would).
So far I just see mixed messages though.

If you explain I will understand, because at the moment, I see mixed messages which do not make any sense and a visceral reaction to something relatively harmless.

why can't i ever react in this way then? people here are fighting all the time, why is it so weird when i do it?

usually things don't get to me here but if you say such things to someone i care about then yeah i'm not gonna just let it slide. i'm not saying it's only funnah when Ahayes does it, i usually think this flaming stuff's funnah, but i know what comments like that about one's appearance, even when not true, can do to one's self esteem. i guess it just hit a nerve. that wasn't gentle picking IMO. words can hurt and i have a right to react to them as i see fit. i go with my feelings not with some mathematical fairness equation. if it is one-sided, so be it. but i only reacted because i thought it was a harmful comment, not just your average flaming. i've felt ugly all my life, i just don't want Aaron to feel that way about himself. he is not ugly but he might not know that.
"I think everybody has an asshole component to their personality. It's just a matter of how much you indulge it. Those who do it often form a habit. So like any addiction, you have to learn to overcome it."
~Lord Phlexor

"Sometimes stepping on one's own dick is a memorable learning experience."
~PPK

"We are all the sum of our tears. Too little and the ground is not fertile and nothing can grow there; too much, the best of us is washed away."
~Gkar

:blonde:

duncvis

« Reply #50 on: February 27, 2008, 04:32:32 PM »
 :plus: les and vodzy

and I think people should attack the sulky little prick all they want. I have no idea how you see anything likeable in him, but you're entitled to stick up for him just as much as these guys are entitled to tell you to stfu.

why should he get treated with kid gloves just cos he bleats about offing himself every time too many people call him a twunt, and other such emotional exhibitionism? face it, if he was going to do it, he'd have done it by now. and if that makes me insensitive, tough. fuck the boy who cried wolf. fuck him up his stupid, ignorant, 22 going on 12, catfucking jacksy.  :finger:

we all have our shit to deal with. giving back shit to those who wear theirs like a badge of emo pride doesn't make us less 'vulnerable' or 'lacking in self esteem' than the crybabies who make such a fucking song and dance about it. who are you to say who is allowed to slag others off on a whim without getting back what they paid in?

*waits for the karmic avengers to smite me, or at least sign me up to more spam lists*

Offline Lucifer

• Seraphic Elite
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #51 on: February 27, 2008, 04:36:53 PM »
go bruv!

Offline odeon

• Witchlet of the Aspie Elite
  • Webmaster
  • Postwhore Beyond Repair
  • Replacement Despot
« Reply #52 on: February 27, 2008, 04:53:00 PM »
:popcorn:
"Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former."

- Albert Einstein

Offline SovaNu

• astralanes
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #53 on: February 27, 2008, 05:29:57 PM »
i never said he should be treated with kid-gloves. lots of people flame him and i'm fine with that. the thing is i would never say what vodzy said about him, about anyone. i just thought it was a cruel thing to say and i responded. no need to get your knickers inna twist. :P
"I think everybody has an asshole component to their personality. It's just a matter of how much you indulge it. Those who do it often form a habit. So like any addiction, you have to learn to overcome it."
~Lord Phlexor

~PPK

"We are all the sum of our tears. Too little and the ground is not fertile and nothing can grow there; too much, the best of us is washed away."
~Gkar

Offline Christopher McCandless

• Wild Wanderer of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Insane Postwhore
  • "I HAVE HAD A HAPPY LIFE AND THANK THE LORD. GOODB
    • Into the Wild
« Reply #54 on: February 27, 2008, 06:35:37 PM »
i don't patronize him, i appreciate him. a lot of people don't. yes he is funny and he's smart and sweet. and he also can flame the heck out of people. i don't give a toss if he does, i think it's funnah.

brad pitt is overrated.

as for you Les, i didn't say he was off-limits, did i? i just said it was tacky to attack him. that's my opinion. i don't expect anyone to prevent your flaming nor his. this is I2. so i'm telling you what i think because i fucking can. i'm only saying what i think.

No not really.

I think you are saying when HE flames heck out of people it is funnah, but when OTHERS gently tease him we are "picking on him" and "insulting him with lies" and being "tacky".

Sure it is your opinion but can you see how it may come across as "slightly" hypocritical or one-sided?

We are all entitled to our opinions but your strong reaction did and has surprised and confused me. As I say I am not here to "pick on people" I am here for fun.
If people are not up for it or may be considered bullied by gentle teasing then I am happy to leave them be and play with someone who will enjoy it (as I would).
So far I just see mixed messages though.

If you explain I will understand, because at the moment, I see mixed messages which do not make any sense and a visceral reaction to something relatively harmless.

why can't i ever react in this way then? people here are fighting all the time, why is it so weird when i do it?
Fighting and fighting for the right reasons are two different things. Though, if you want to make it a callout, it could be intresting. Especially given how placid you normally are.
usually things don't get to me here but if you say such things to someone i care about then yeah i'm not gonna just let it slide. i'm not saying it's only funnah when Ahayes does it, i usually think this flaming stuff's funnah, but i know what comments like that about one's appearance, even when not true, can do to one's self esteem.
 i guess it just hit a nerve. that wasn't gentle picking IMO. words can hurt and i have a right to react to them as i see fit. i go with my feelings not with some mathematical fairness equation. if it is one-sided, so be it. but i only reacted because i thought it was a harmful comment, not just your average flaming. i've felt ugly all my life, i just don't want Aaron to feel that way about himself. he is not ugly but he might not know that.
If Ahayes cannot take what he attempts to dish out, then that is his problem not ours. Though if he cares about peoples jibes, he needs to learn not to. Thats how some aspies get on with their lives, they choose wisely not to care. Some more people here should do that.

Offline Al Swearegen

• Pussycat of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
  • Always front on and in your face
« Reply #55 on: February 28, 2008, 12:47:14 AM »
Hey it is OK with me. No drama. I won't be engaging AHayes and Milla because it is mean and nasty. I am certainly here to have fun, be opinionated, tease, ridicule and be a dropkick. Offensive can be fun. It is all about intention and the other members appreciation of this kind of interaction. I am not here to play with people who are going to be hurt and devastated by the type of interaction I do. Nor am I wanting to second guess how people will take things or worry overly about sensitivities.

I don't know AHayes nor am I bothered about him one way or another. He is funny sometimes and a pain in the arse other times. I do not dislike the guy nor am I a fan. I think I minused him once and have plused him two or three times.

I am as ugly as a hatful of arseholes so I am not overly concerned about people thinking this. I have my photos on the post a pic thread and think most will agree I could, by most charitable opinions, describe me as "interesting".  :laugh:

I think too most of us here have been depressed at one time or another, comes with the territory. The older of us remember childhood in unenlightened times with no explanations to describe us weird children, and assessments of retarded, imbalanced, weird, eccentric and other misdiagnoses or opinions, and no support, paved the way to our developing self-confidence. AHayes does not have the monopoly of feeling shitty about life or the way he feels inside. This is intensity. We are all exposed and holding ourselves out as "tough enough" to cope here. We advertise this as hardcore and unmoderated non-support site for aspies. That is my take.

I am going to stop sharing my humour or opinions with you both because it looks like you view this place differently and I do not want to be a source of pain to either of you. I do believe if there are areas of support you need and a gentler approach to interaction then I thoroughly recommend AFF. It is not this place, but the tip-toe approach works well there.
« Last Edit: February 28, 2008, 01:08:14 AM by Sir_Les_Patterson »
I2 today is not i2 of yesteryear. It is a knitting circle. Those that participate be they nice or asshats know their place and the price to be there. Odeon is the overlord

.Benevolent if you toe the line.

Think it is I2 of old? Even Odeon is not so delusional as to think otherwise. He may on occasionally pretend otherwise but his base is that knitting circle.

Censoring/banning/restricting/moderating myself, Calanadale & Scrapheap were all not his finest moments.

How to apologise to Scrap

richard

« Reply #56 on: February 28, 2008, 01:34:32 AM »
when will the clique +1? im guessing when they are awake. loser and your humor well frankly SUCKS

Offline SovaNu

• astralanes
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #57 on: February 28, 2008, 01:44:10 AM »
FGS. Les, i did not say anyone should stop being insulting. i was just reacting to the type of insult used and it was an isolated incident. i'm not always sugar and caramels you know. i have my triggers like anyone. don't need to label me oversensitive. i usually take things with good humor but for gods sake allow me my moments. as for Aaron he reacts the way he does, it's not up to me. please don't censor yourself on my account. i only tried to make vodzy think about what he'd said, i don't expect anyone to censor themselves if they don't themselves feel they should. i have a right to respond though and say what i think and hopefully make the other person think. that's all.

and chairman of hardons can you fix your post? other wise it falls on deaf eyes. :P

and let me just say this. i barf on AFF.
~Lord Phlexor

~PPK

~Gkar

Offline odeon

• Witchlet of the Aspie Elite
  • Webmaster
  • Postwhore Beyond Repair
  • Replacement Despot
« Reply #58 on: February 28, 2008, 01:51:50 AM »
when will the clique +1? im guessing when they are awake. loser and your humor well frankly SUCKS

:hug:

Feel better yet?
"Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former."

- Albert Einstein

Offline SovaNu

• astralanes
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #59 on: February 28, 2008, 01:56:15 AM »
and furthermore, i feel you are being oversensitive and should bugger off to AFF if you can't take all this fighting. :P
~Lord Phlexor

~PPK

~Gkar