Educational

Author Topic: Who Likes My Avatar  (Read 1169 times)

Online renaeden

• Complicated Case of the Aspie Elite
  • Caretaker Admin
  • Almighty Postwhore
Re: Who Likes My Avatar
« Reply #15 on: March 04, 2008, 04:01:49 AM »
I think your av is cool. I find it funny.
:agreed:
Mildly Cute in a Retarded Way
Tek'ma'tae

Offline SovaNu

• astralanes
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #16 on: March 04, 2008, 04:04:14 AM »
I don't know anything about Autism Speaks.

You're not missing much other than a mother who admitted on video she had thoughts of killing her autistic daughter..

Oh they are also major curebies who see autistic people as less them themselves, it's like the KKK vs the blacks, with the KKK being autism speaks and the blacks being us the autisitcs

that was a great analogy. :lol:
"I think everybody has an asshole component to their personality. It's just a matter of how much you indulge it. Those who do it often form a habit. So like any addiction, you have to learn to overcome it."
~Lord Phlexor

"Sometimes stepping on one's own dick is a memorable learning experience."
~PPK

"We are all the sum of our tears. Too little and the ground is not fertile and nothing can grow there; too much, the best of us is washed away."
~Gkar

:blonde:

Offline Mr Smith

• lardass
  • Elder
  • Dedicated Postwhore
« Reply #17 on: March 04, 2008, 04:23:57 AM »

You're not missing much other than a mother who admitted on video she had thoughts of killing her autistic daughter..

Oh they are also major curebies who see autistic people as less them themselves, it's like the KKK vs the blacks, with the KKK being autism speaks and the blacks being us the autisitcs

Abortion, or killing an born child? Does she have a postal address so I can fly over and arse rape her with barbed wire?

Offline DirtDawg

• Insensitive Oaf and Earthworm Whisperer
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
  • Last rays of the last days
« Reply #18 on: March 04, 2008, 06:41:01 AM »

that was a great analogy. :lol:
Yeah, but hopefully they won't start tying autistics to trees and whipping them to death or setting fire to them so they can watch them burn.
Jimi Hendrix: When the power of love overcomes the love of power the world will know peace. 

Ghandi: Live as if you were to die tomorrow. Learn as if you were to live forever.

The end result of life's daily pain and suffering, trials and failures, tears and laughter, readings and listenings is an accumulation of wisdom in its purest form.

Offline odeon

• Witchlet of the Aspie Elite
  • Webmaster
  • Postwhore Beyond Repair
  • Replacement Despot
« Reply #19 on: March 04, 2008, 07:38:52 AM »
They're just burning crosses in our back yards.
"Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former."

- Albert Einstein

Offline DirtDawg

• Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #20 on: March 04, 2008, 08:48:27 AM »
Don't forget that they suppport themselves on the backs of some of our family members who are confused and grasping at straws to understand what to do next and how to help their autistic loved ones. What a commmercial opportunity a newly diagnosed spectrumite turns out to be!

They don't just sell primitive learning aides designed for the lowest functioning, though, they also selll logo t-shirts, logo ties, logo car magnets, logo banners, and a logo newsletter, FFS!

Come to think of it, maybe the KKK DID have the stones to try to make blacks pay for their own burning crosses.
Jimi Hendrix: When the power of love overcomes the love of power the world will know peace. 

Ghandi: Live as if you were to die tomorrow. Learn as if you were to live forever.

The end result of life's daily pain and suffering, trials and failures, tears and laughter, readings and listenings is an accumulation of wisdom in its purest form.

Offline Alex179

• Prince, General
  • Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
  • Socially retarded
« Reply #21 on: March 04, 2008, 09:16:15 AM »
The KKK still exists.   I don't think they would assasinate Obama if he got elected though.  I am sure they would have plans, but they wouldn't be any better than the average terrorist plot.   They would be stopped.
:P   Internets are super serious.

Offline DirtDawg

• Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #22 on: March 04, 2008, 06:33:45 PM »
I tried twice to respond twice while my electricity was gong blinky this morning, but I do know they exist.

There is often a march through the streets of downtown Indianapolis. I used to go to photograph the angst on the faces of the marchers along with the faces of the Black Panthers who lined the streets to "welcome" them.

There were just too many cops the last two times I went, though. Not much to shoot anymore.

I would be very surprised if Obama was elected, but surely, with all they have in place, SURELY, some lame-assed rednecks can no longer get to our president.
« Last Edit: March 04, 2008, 06:36:27 PM by DirtDawg »