Author Topic: HEY YOU FUCKING ASSHOLES  (Read 4099 times)

Offline Rabbit From Hell

• Milla's Husband
  • Elder
  • Dedicated Postwhore
  • Gun or turkey baster? Do you feel lucky, punk?
Re: HEY YOU FUCKING ASSHOLES
« Reply #30 on: February 19, 2008, 03:12:28 PM »

c) you are implying I've done this more than once, this is the first

this reply apparently addressed only the 'huge and cretinous signature' snippet of the entire post? fuck me, you need to learn to target your responses more logically.

And I seem to recall you use huge and obnoxious signatures almost every time you get sand in your man-cunt; I don't have screenshots but that doesn't make it false. I bet others can recall them also.

No I haven't.  If you say I have, where's the proof?
You're the retarded offspring of five monkeys having buttsex with a fish squirrel, congratulations.

politics and evil
all one and the same
satan hides behind
another name

duncvis

« Reply #31 on: February 19, 2008, 03:18:35 PM »
oh noes, I didn't take screenshots of previous huge stupid fucking signatures. I must be lying then.

are you going to deny everything else as well? I note you haven't answered it.

Offline Rabbit From Hell

• Milla's Husband
  • Elder
  • Dedicated Postwhore
« Reply #32 on: February 19, 2008, 03:19:27 PM »
:lol: hysterical. you fucking pussy, you wouldn't have dreamed of talking shit about PI in meatspace. I'd have put your fucking lights out - as would any other bloke whose partner you decided to harass. You're out of order pal, and unfortunately seven time zones away - and thats why we're having this e-confrontation rather than you getting your teeth knocked down your throat. Prick.

If you lived close to me and knew were I lived you would have a hard time getting in.  And even if you managed to get in, I'd have a full ten minutes to choose a weapon, assuming you could crack the combo.
You're the retarded offspring of five monkeys having buttsex with a fish squirrel, congratulations.

politics and evil
all one and the same
satan hides behind
another name

Offline Rabbit From Hell

• Milla's Husband
  • Elder
  • Dedicated Postwhore
« Reply #33 on: February 19, 2008, 03:22:31 PM »
Can't be bothered with screenshots. But these apply to another of your favourite targets, Hale Bopp/Fatty:

Repeatedly asked her about centipedes in her vagina starting on Nov 2nd for several pages despite her ignoring you:
http://www.intensitysquared.com/index.php?topic=2083.msg290008#msg290008

http://www.intensitysquared.com/index.php?topic=2083.msg308310#msg308310
 Dec.7th- "Everyone agrees you need an asswhuppin', hale_bopp, why don't you go get one?"

October 29th- calls willow a stupid bitch:
http://www.intensitysquared.com/index.php?topic=6373.msg285071#msg285071

You also had another pop at Hale Bopp in the valentine's day thread in the free for all.
And maybe I imagined the 'centipedes...' poll.

Is it coming back to you yet?

I've gone after male members as well.  Calendale with the rapist thing, kosmo with the asshole thing.  I'm not after women per-se.

politics and evil
all one and the same
satan hides behind
another name

Offline Rabbit From Hell

• Milla's Husband
  • Elder
  • Dedicated Postwhore
« Reply #34 on: February 19, 2008, 03:23:40 PM »
oh noes, I didn't take screenshots of previous huge stupid fucking signatures. I must be lying then.

are you going to deny everything else as well? I note you haven't answered it.

answered what cowardfag?

politics and evil
all one and the same
satan hides behind
another name

Offline ALLDAYGLOWRANDY

• Ginger Snap
  • Dedicated Postwhore
  • hyper Spoiled pric
« Reply #35 on: February 19, 2008, 03:26:06 PM »
Accuse him of jealousy, with all these threads, seems like it, or something.   :laugh:  Go other things on the mind :wanker:
famous piligram John Alden is my direct descendent. physically fit!, wanna hit me yet?, warnning, you may have to acutually walk first! Persuasive creates his own luck has ability & drive to succeed   drink "Diet Dr. Maina" :) "62" orgasms at 1 time Fuck you faggot ass! not wishing Metabolic profile ( insulin metabolism etc) is almost perfect with no psychic meds, so go fuck yourself! semiautonomic controll over tear glands ambedexterous

duncvis

« Reply #36 on: February 19, 2008, 03:27:21 PM »
so you're an equal opportunity toddler then? I still say your responses to women are more over the top and dummy-spitting. fucking crybaby.

:lol: hysterical. you fucking pussy, you wouldn't have dreamed of talking shit about PI in meatspace. I'd have put your fucking lights out - as would any other bloke whose partner you decided to harass. You're out of order pal, and unfortunately seven time zones away - and thats why we're having this e-confrontation rather than you getting your teeth knocked down your throat. Prick.

If you lived close to me and knew were I lived you would have a hard time getting in.  And even if you managed to get in, I'd have a full ten minutes to choose a weapon, assuming you could crack the combo.

In other words, you'd only dare shout insults through the window, rather than say them to someone's face. :LMAO: who's the coward again?

Offline ALLDAYGLOWRANDY

• Ginger Snap
  • Dedicated Postwhore
  • hyper Spoiled pric
« Reply #37 on: February 19, 2008, 03:29:30 PM »
so you're an equal opportunity toddler then? I still say your responses to women are more over the top and dummy-spitting. fucking crybaby.

If you lived close to me and knew were I lived you would have a hard time getting in.  And even if you managed to get in, I'd have a full ten minutes to choose a weapon, assuming you could crack the combo.

In other words, you'd only dare shout insults through the window, rather than say them to someone's face. :LMAO: who's the coward again?

His face his ass, what is the difference, with all these threads.  Someone a bit overstimulated? 
famous piligram John Alden is my direct descendent. physically fit!, wanna hit me yet?, warnning, you may have to acutually walk first! Persuasive creates his own luck has ability & drive to succeed   drink "Diet Dr. Maina" :) "62" orgasms at 1 time Fuck you faggot ass! not wishing Metabolic profile ( insulin metabolism etc) is almost perfect with no psychic meds, so go fuck yourself! semiautonomic controll over tear glands ambedexterous

Offline Rabbit From Hell

• Milla's Husband
  • Elder
  • Dedicated Postwhore
« Reply #38 on: February 19, 2008, 03:30:13 PM »

you are, and your seven time zones

politics and evil
all one and the same
satan hides behind
another name

Offline Lucifer

• Seraphic Elite
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #39 on: February 19, 2008, 03:30:55 PM »

hope you're good at lip-reading then, bruv, cos otherwise, the image is too fucking funny:

"dunc, you're a mghjdfgle sjdfh bsdut!"
"you what?!"
"i said, you're a njkhiufdg mkgple grlolb!"
"huh?"

etc.

:LMAO:

Offline Lucifer

• Seraphic Elite
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #40 on: February 19, 2008, 03:31:35 PM »

His face his ass, what is the difference, with all these threads.  Someone a bit overstimulated? 

:LMAO: :LMAO: :LMAO:

flo, you're a star!

:plus:

duncvis

« Reply #41 on: February 19, 2008, 03:35:12 PM »

exqueze me? baking powder? I'm not the guy insulting another man's wife from the security of his dorm room bragging about how hard it would be for me to get to your doughy mush to belt you in it.  :lol:

feel free to hop a plane to the UK and look me up, Internets Tough Guy. :LMAO:

Offline Rabbit From Hell

• Milla's Husband
  • Elder
  • Dedicated Postwhore
« Reply #42 on: February 19, 2008, 03:37:10 PM »

exqueze me? baking powder? I'm not the guy insulting another man's wife from the security of his dorm room bragging about how hard it would be for me to get to your doughy mush to belt you in it.  :lol:

feel free to hop a plane to the UK and look me up, Internets Tough Guy. :LMAO:

send me the fare

politics and evil
all one and the same
satan hides behind
another name

Offline ALLDAYGLOWRANDY

• Ginger Snap
  • Dedicated Postwhore
  • hyper Spoiled pric
« Reply #43 on: February 19, 2008, 03:38:21 PM »

You want me to dance around a table naked now
?

:LMAO: :LMAO: :LMAO:

flo, you're a star!

:plus:

Offline Rabbit From Hell

• Milla's Husband
  • Elder
  • Dedicated Postwhore
« Reply #44 on: February 19, 2008, 03:39:48 PM »
 :LMAO:  :LMAO:  :LMAO:  :LMAO:  :LMAO:  :LMAO:  :LMAO:  :LMAO:  :LMAO:  :LMAO:  :LMAO:  :LMAO:  :LMAO:  :LMAO:  :LMAO:  :LMAO:  :LMAO:  :LMAO:  :LMAO:  :LMAO:  :LMAO:  :LMAO:  :LMAO:  :LMAO:  :LMAO:  :LMAO:  :LMAO:  :LMAO:  :LMAO:  :LMAO:  :LMAO:  :LMAO:  :LMAO:  :LMAO:  :LMAO:  :LMAO:  :LMAO:  :LMAO:  :LMAO:  :LMAO:  :LMAO:  :LMAO:  :LMAO:  :LMAO:  :LMAO:  :LMAO:  :LMAO:  :LMAO:  :LMAO:  :LMAO:  :LMAO:  :LMAO:  :LMAO:  :LMAO:  :LMAO:  :LMAO:  :LMAO:  :LMAO:  :LMAO:  :LMAO:  :LMAO:  :LMAO:  :LMAO:  :LMAO:  :LMAO:  :LMAO:  :LMAO:  :LMAO:  :LMAO:  :LMAO:  :LMAO:  :LMAO:  :LMAO:  :LMAO:  :LMAO:  :LMAO:  :LMAO:  :LMAO:  :LMAO:  :LMAO:  :LMAO:  :LMAO:  :LMAO:  :LMAO:  :LMAO:  :LMAO:  :LMAO:  :LMAO:  :LMAO:  :LMAO:  :LMAO:  :LMAO:  :LMAO:  :LMAO:  :LMAO:  :LMAO:  :LMAO:  :LMAO:  :LMAO:  :LMAO:  :LMAO:  :LMAO:  :LMAO:  :LMAO:  :LMAO:  :LMAO:  :LMAO:  :LMAO:  :LMAO:  :LMAO:  :LMAO:  :LMAO:  :LMAO:  :LMAO:  :LMAO:  :LMAO:  :LMAO:  :LMAO:  :LMAO:  :LMAO:  :LMAO:  :LMAO:  :LMAO:  :LMAO:  :LMAO:  :LMAO:  :LMAO:  :LMAO:  :LMAO:  :LMAO:  :LMAO:  :LMAO:  :LMAO:  :LMAO:  :LMAO:  :LMAO:  :LMAO:  :LMAO:  :LMAO:  :LMAO:  :LMAO:  :LMAO:  :LMAO:  :LMAO:  :LMAO:  :LMAO:  :LMAO:  :LMAO:  :LMAO:  :LMAO:  :LMAO:  :LMAO:  :LMAO:  :LMAO:  :LMAO:  :LMAO:  :LMAO:  :LMAO:  :LMAO:  :LMAO:  :LMAO:  :LMAO:  :LMAO:  :LMAO:  :LMAO:  :LMAO:  :LMAO:  :LMAO:  :LMAO:  :LMAO:  :LMAO:  :LMAO:  :LMAO:  :LMAO:  :LMAO:  :LMAO:  :LMAO:  :LMAO:  :LMAO:  :LMAO:  :LMAO:  :LMAO:  :LMAO:  :LMAO:  :LMAO:  :LMAO:  :LMAO:  :LMAO:  :LMAO:  :LMAO:  :LMAO:  :LMAO:  :LMAO:  :LMAO:  :LMAO:  :LMAO:  :LMAO:  :LMAO:  :LMAO:  :LMAO:  :LMAO:  :LMAO:  :LMAO:

You live in UK, you're so fucking sheltered from everything you have to be a pussy.

politics and evil
all one and the same
satan hides behind
another name