Educational

Author Topic: HEY YOU FUCKING ASSHOLES  (Read 4099 times)

duncvis

Re: HEY YOU FUCKING ASSHOLES
« Reply #15 on: February 19, 2008, 12:59:14 PM »
Au contraire. You always come off more bitter and butthurt when the person who owned you is female. Not that the other spamfests etc aren't just as petty and childish, but you reserve the lamest behaviour for women. I could drag posts out demonstrating your attitude, but I'm sure you and everyone else here knows what I'm talking about.

Offline Rabbit From Hell

• Milla's Husband
  • Elder
  • Dedicated Postwhore
  • Gun or turkey baster? Do you feel lucky, punk?
« Reply #16 on: February 19, 2008, 01:08:10 PM »
Au contraire. You always come off more bitter and butthurt when the person who owned you is female. Not that the other spamfests etc aren't just as petty and childish, but you reserve the lamest behaviour for women. I could drag posts out demonstrating your attitude, but I'm sure you and everyone else here knows what I'm talking about.

There is no objective benchmark for how "petty", "childish", or "lame" something is.  Your argument is subjective.
You're the retarded offspring of five monkeys having buttsex with a fish squirrel, congratulations.

politics and evil
all one and the same
satan hides behind
another name

duncvis

« Reply #17 on: February 19, 2008, 01:14:50 PM »
So subjectively, you believe that it is not petty, childish or lame to

- make repeated assertions that a woman has centipedes in her vagina/AIDS/other STDs

- brand every woman who disagrees with you a bitch

- inflict pages of fucking spam on the entire board complete with a huge and cretinous signature every time someone hurts your delicate sensibilities

?

shall we start a poll to set a benchmark whether that is the behaviour one would expect in an adult male?

I think we need to see some ID. No fucking way are you over 18 kid.

duncvis

« Reply #18 on: February 19, 2008, 01:16:09 PM »
bearing that in mind, it seems clear that you are a very special case. which is why I've given you special treatment to befit your status. Act your age and I'll stop the playground antics in return.

Offline Lucifer

• Seraphic Elite
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #19 on: February 19, 2008, 01:21:54 PM »

- make repeated assertions that a woman has centipedes in her vagina/AIDS/other STDs

- inflict pages of fucking spam on the entire board complete with a huge and cretinous signature every time someone hurts your delicate sensibilities

?

shall we start a poll to set a benchmark whether that is the behaviour one would expect in an adult male?

I think we need to see some ID. No fucking way are you over 5 kid.

fixed.

Offline Rabbit From Hell

• Milla's Husband
  • Elder
  • Dedicated Postwhore
« Reply #20 on: February 19, 2008, 01:22:43 PM »

?

I think we need to see some ID. No fucking way are you over 18 kid.

a) I would apply this to men I start shit with, but it doesn't work as well

b) I only branded P.I. a bitch

c) you are implying I've done this more than once, this is the first
You're the retarded offspring of five monkeys having buttsex with a fish squirrel, congratulations.

politics and evil
all one and the same
satan hides behind
another name

Offline Rabbit From Hell

• Milla's Husband
  • Elder
  • Dedicated Postwhore
« Reply #21 on: February 19, 2008, 01:23:32 PM »
bearing that in mind, it seems clear that you are a very special case. which is why I've given you special treatment to befit your status. Act your age and I'll stop the playground antics in return.

no, you're doing this because it conflicts with you, if I were to start shit with anyone not related to you, you'd do nothing

politics and evil
all one and the same
satan hides behind
another name

Offline Alex179

• Prince, General
  • Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
  • Socially retarded
« Reply #22 on: February 19, 2008, 01:26:45 PM »
Why do you say PI is a bitch?   She seems pretty rational and level headed to me for the most part.
:P   Internets are super serious.

duncvis

« Reply #23 on: February 19, 2008, 01:28:05 PM »
this is far from the first time you've done this. are you on drugs?

and I've rolled my eyes and left you alone to be pathetic during previous tantrums because you weren't stupid enough to target my wife. so I had an interest in making you a laughing stock.

Offline Rabbit From Hell

• Milla's Husband
  • Elder
  • Dedicated Postwhore
« Reply #24 on: February 19, 2008, 01:29:53 PM »

Screenshots please, and yes, I am on drugs, they are probably the only thing limiting this to an e-confrontation.
« Last Edit: February 19, 2008, 01:32:18 PM by P.I. = BITCH DUNC = COWARDFAG »

politics and evil
all one and the same
satan hides behind
another name

duncvis

« Reply #25 on: February 19, 2008, 02:28:01 PM »
Can't be bothered with screenshots. But these apply to another of your favourite targets, Hale Bopp/Fatty:

Repeatedly asked her about centipedes in her vagina starting on Nov 2nd for several pages despite her ignoring you:
http://www.intensitysquared.com/index.php?topic=2083.msg290008#msg290008

http://www.intensitysquared.com/index.php?topic=2083.msg308310#msg308310
 Dec.7th- "Everyone agrees you need an asswhuppin', hale_bopp, why don't you go get one?"

October 29th- calls willow a stupid bitch:
http://www.intensitysquared.com/index.php?topic=6373.msg285071#msg285071

You also had another pop at Hale Bopp in the valentine's day thread in the free for all.
And maybe I imagined the 'centipedes...' poll.

Is it coming back to you yet?

yes, I am on drugs, they are probably the only thing limiting this to an e-confrontation.

:lol: hysterical. you fucking pussy, you wouldn't have dreamed of talking shit about PI in meatspace. I'd have put your fucking lights out - as would any other bloke whose partner you decided to harass. You're out of order pal, and unfortunately seven time zones away - and thats why we're having this e-confrontation rather than you getting your teeth knocked down your throat. Prick.

Offline Rabbit From Hell

• Milla's Husband
  • Elder
  • Dedicated Postwhore
« Reply #26 on: February 19, 2008, 02:36:53 PM »
Can't be bothered with screenshots. But these apply to another of your favourite targets, Hale Bopp/Fatty:

Repeatedly asked her about centipedes in her vagina starting on Nov 2nd for several pages despite her ignoring you:
http://www.intensitysquared.com/index.php?topic=2083.msg290008#msg290008

http://www.intensitysquared.com/index.php?topic=2083.msg308310#msg308310
 Dec.7th- "Everyone agrees you need an asswhuppin', hale_bopp, why don't you go get one?"

October 29th- calls willow a stupid bitch:
http://www.intensitysquared.com/index.php?topic=6373.msg285071#msg285071

You also had another pop at Hale Bopp in the valentine's day thread in the free for all.
And maybe I imagined the 'centipedes...' poll.

Is it coming back to you yet?

yes, I am on drugs, they are probably the only thing limiting this to an e-confrontation.

:lol: hysterical. you fucking pussy, you wouldn't have dreamed of talking shit about PI in meatspace. I'd have put your fucking lights out - as would any other bloke whose partner you decided to harass. You're out of order pal, and unfortunately seven time zones away - and thats why we're having this e-confrontation rather than you getting your teeth knocked down your throat. Prick.

how does that become a valid response when I'm saying I've never done this:

politics and evil
all one and the same
satan hides behind
another name

duncvis

« Reply #27 on: February 19, 2008, 02:54:21 PM »

c) you are implying I've done this more than once, this is the first

this reply apparently addressed only the 'huge and cretinous signature' snippet of the entire post? fuck me, you need to learn to target your responses more logically.

And I seem to recall you use huge and obnoxious signatures almost every time you get sand in your man-cunt; I don't have screenshots but that doesn't make it false. I bet others can recall them also.

The_P

« Reply #28 on: February 19, 2008, 02:59:55 PM »

Seconded.

(Even though she isn't my partner. :P)

Offline ALLDAYGLOWRANDY

• Ginger Snap
  • Dedicated Postwhore
  • hyper Spoiled pric
« Reply #29 on: February 19, 2008, 03:02:15 PM »
Personal devolpement :zoinks: :laugh:
famous piligram John Alden is my direct descendent. physically fit!, wanna hit me yet?, warnning, you may have to acutually walk first! Persuasive creates his own luck has ability & drive to succeed   drink "Diet Dr. Maina" :) "62" orgasms at 1 time Fuck you faggot ass! not wishing Metabolic profile ( insulin metabolism etc) is almost perfect with no psychic meds, so go fuck yourself! semiautonomic controll over tear glands ambedexterous