Interested in joining such a site?

yes
22 (55%)
no
9 (22.5%)
I would rather try and destroy it
9 (22.5%)

Total Members Voted: 29

Author Topic: Aspie CHAOS!  (Read 33137 times)

Offline SovaNu

• astralanes
  • Almighty Postwhore
Re: Aspie CHAOS!
« Reply #615 on: March 16, 2008, 03:58:16 AM »
Pea wanted me to post this. :toporly:

Why is he looking up the word 'endearing' in the dictionary: surely he knows the meaning of this.

maybe he was too drunk to remember? :toporly:

he's very endearing drunk. :P
"I think everybody has an asshole component to their personality. It's just a matter of how much you indulge it. Those who do it often form a habit. So like any addiction, you have to learn to overcome it."
~Lord Phlexor

"Sometimes stepping on one's own dick is a memorable learning experience."
~PPK

"We are all the sum of our tears. Too little and the ground is not fertile and nothing can grow there; too much, the best of us is washed away."
~Gkar

:blonde:

Offline SovaNu

• astralanes
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #616 on: March 16, 2008, 04:07:34 AM »
is anyone actually surprised by any of this?
not really. it is sad though, maybe calandales just upset. if somebody did that to my site i would be, and also is all your guyses personal info off of thier? i wouldnt want peaguy to have my personal info. dudes an idiot

People who joined there asked for this, IMO. It's good drama when observed from afar, though.

oh hell, it's better when you observe closely. :laugh: made my day yesterday. :laugh: TFF.

:laugh: The woman died alone and miserable, and the guy who she'd named as her best disciple left her and founded his own branch of psychology based on the very idea that more reality testing was necessary. He's something like 90 by this point and appears to be happy and successful, if a little lost in his own "greatness" - his ideas started to repeat themselves after a while and he wasn't producing anything new, so I stopped following it. She kept her cult till her death, but it shrank hugely and puttered along, and is now run by an idiot parroting her without an original thought in his head.

what cult is this? it sounds familiar.
"I think everybody has an asshole component to their personality. It's just a matter of how much you indulge it. Those who do it often form a habit. So like any addiction, you have to learn to overcome it."
~Lord Phlexor

~PPK

"We are all the sum of our tears. Too little and the ground is not fertile and nothing can grow there; too much, the best of us is washed away."
~Gkar

Offline SovaNu

• astralanes
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #617 on: March 16, 2008, 04:39:34 AM »

not so.

and why is that? i'm really wanting to know. you could provide some details.

Not worth my trouble, honestly.

You would not listen to me concerning this concept any more than you ever have in the past concerning any other.

If you are affected, then do your own research.

uh, wtf? i do listen. when have i not? and if you're gonna say something with one word to counter my arguement you should be prepared to back it up somehow.
~Lord Phlexor

~PPK

~Gkar

Offline Lucifer

• Seraphic Elite
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #618 on: March 16, 2008, 04:45:35 AM »
how, praytell? :-*

well, the ten pages go something like this:

"meerkat, meerkat, meerkat!
mushroom, mushroom, mushroom!"

see?  easy peasy.

:laugh:

Offline Al Swearegen

• Pussycat of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
  • Always front on and in your face
« Reply #619 on: March 16, 2008, 04:47:21 AM »
I shoulda posted some randomness in their to break up the flow of the thread.
I2 today is not i2 of yesteryear. It is a knitting circle. Those that participate be they nice or asshats know their place and the price to be there. Odeon is the overlord

.Benevolent if you toe the line.

Think it is I2 of old? Even Odeon is not so delusional as to think otherwise. He may on occasionally pretend otherwise but his base is that knitting circle.

Censoring/banning/restricting/moderating myself, Calanadale & Scrapheap were all not his finest moments.

How to apologise to Scrap

Offline Lucifer

• Seraphic Elite
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #620 on: March 16, 2008, 04:47:44 AM »

Actually, this was part of why the lack of interest. It seemed like another dictatorship to me, run by you, dressed up like it wasn't one. I don't think the medium of a forum is possible to run any other way; it will always depend on the honor and abilities of the owner.

It was largely feeling that way, but I was doing what I could
to give it a chance to change.

LOL - you'd be better off to meet people in the middle of a virgin forest or something if you want a true free home.

People are scared of me, for some reason.

Really? Here? Or are we talking at other forums or in real life or in certain situations?
I like you and I like others here but there is not one person here who I am scared or intimidated by.
If I felt intimidated by people in forums I would not join up or stay.

Scared of you? Bloody Hell!

can't I intimidate you?  just a little bit?  oh, go on, pleeeeeeease?   :eyelash:

See I would generally say not. Then what do I really know about you? Do I say "No" and in three months time wake up being pinned to the bed by three men and and Lucifer wearing a big strap-on saying "You really ought to have said that I intimidate you"

well, i promise never to do that - it's not my style.  :laugh:

Again I say not......but one can't always say for definite. OK you do.

a wise choice, discretion being the better part of valour, and all that.  ;)

:-*

(i don't know why people do find me intimidating - i'm such a little pussycat, really.   :eyelash:  :angel: )

Offline SovaNu

• astralanes
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #621 on: March 16, 2008, 05:10:49 AM »
No. He's always been more of a behind-the-scenes player.
I just never realized quite how many people he was pushing
his crap at.  :laugh:

I knew Scrap and myself. Then there was Richard. One wonders
how many others got crackpot schemes handed to them, which
he was too cowardly to actually do himself.

Kinda like me, but I don't try and push people. I just mention
neat ideas, and see if they do them.

Haddy tried to get me to do stuff when i was admin here. :laugh: i imagine he PMs anyone with power. :laugh:
~Lord Phlexor

~PPK

~Gkar

Offline SovaNu

• astralanes
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #622 on: March 16, 2008, 05:13:35 AM »
how, praytell? :-*

well, the ten pages go something like this:

"meerkat, meerkat, meerkat!
mushroom, mushroom, mushroom!"

see?  easy peasy.

:laugh:

:laugh: thanks.

i just read it through though. :laugh:
~Lord Phlexor

~PPK

~Gkar

Offline SovaNu

• astralanes
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #623 on: March 16, 2008, 05:16:12 AM »
(i don't know why people do find me intimidating - i'm such a little pussycat, really.   :eyelash:  :angel: )

pussycats have claws. :zoinks:
~Lord Phlexor

~PPK

~Gkar

Offline Al Swearegen

• Pussycat of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
  • Always front on and in your face
« Reply #624 on: March 16, 2008, 05:18:40 AM »

Actually, this was part of why the lack of interest. It seemed like another dictatorship to me, run by you, dressed up like it wasn't one. I don't think the medium of a forum is possible to run any other way; it will always depend on the honor and abilities of the owner.

It was largely feeling that way, but I was doing what I could
to give it a chance to change.

LOL - you'd be better off to meet people in the middle of a virgin forest or something if you want a true free home.

People are scared of me, for some reason.

Really? Here? Or are we talking at other forums or in real life or in certain situations?
I like you and I like others here but there is not one person here who I am scared or intimidated by.
If I felt intimidated by people in forums I would not join up or stay.

Scared of you? Bloody Hell!

can't I intimidate you?  just a little bit?  oh, go on, pleeeeeeease?   :eyelash:

See I would generally say not. Then what do I really know about you? Do I say "No" and in three months time wake up being pinned to the bed by three men and and Lucifer wearing a big strap-on saying "You really ought to have said that I intimidate you"

well, i promise never to do that - it's not my style.  :laugh:

Again I say not......but one can't always say for definite. OK you do.

a wise choice, discretion being the better part of valour, and all that.  ;)

:-*

"Discretion is the better part of valour"? I like that one
I like "Weak tongue ne'er won fair lady" that sounds nice too.
I think anyone with the word Doctor in front of their name has the potential to derive fear.
I am just too old and crotchety to be intimidated anymore.
I2 today is not i2 of yesteryear. It is a knitting circle. Those that participate be they nice or asshats know their place and the price to be there. Odeon is the overlord

.Benevolent if you toe the line.

Think it is I2 of old? Even Odeon is not so delusional as to think otherwise. He may on occasionally pretend otherwise but his base is that knitting circle.

Censoring/banning/restricting/moderating myself, Calanadale & Scrapheap were all not his finest moments.

How to apologise to Scrap

Offline Lucifer

• Seraphic Elite
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #625 on: March 16, 2008, 05:21:29 AM »
"Discretion is the better part of valour"? I like that one
I like "Weak tongue ne'er won fair lady" that sounds nice too.
I think anyone with the word Doctor in front of their name has the potential to derive fear.
I am just too old and crotchety to be intimidated anymore.

"weak tongue ne'er won..."!  :LMAO:  ;)

and good for you - old and crotchety sounds good to me.  besides, what's the point of initimidating someone?  that only works if you're happy that they hate you really, and only do anyting else out of fear.

Offline odeon

• Witchlet of the Aspie Elite
  • Webmaster
  • Postwhore Beyond Repair
  • Replacement Despot
« Reply #626 on: March 16, 2008, 08:30:59 AM »
Sorry, Hadron, not interested in discussing anything of substance with you.
Because you will lose?

She won with that little reply. You're  :pwned:
"Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former."

- Albert Einstein

Offline Christopher McCandless

• Wild Wanderer of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Insane Postwhore
  • "I HAVE HAD A HAPPY LIFE AND THANK THE LORD. GOODB
    • Into the Wild
« Reply #627 on: March 16, 2008, 08:36:01 AM »
Sorry, Hadron, not interested in discussing anything of substance with you.
Because you will lose?

She won with that little reply. You're  :pwned:
Really? To win she would need some substance, which she clearly does not have. Hence here refusal to discuss anything along those lines...

Offline odeon

• Witchlet of the Aspie Elite
  • Webmaster
  • Postwhore Beyond Repair
  • Replacement Despot
« Reply #628 on: March 16, 2008, 08:42:24 AM »
As opposed to the in-depth analysis and recent actions of yours? Jump out of planes, indeed...
"Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former."

- Albert Einstein

Offline Christopher McCandless

• Wild Wanderer of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Insane Postwhore
  • "I HAVE HAD A HAPPY LIFE AND THANK THE LORD. GOODB
    • Into the Wild
« Reply #629 on: March 16, 2008, 08:47:25 AM »
As opposed to the in-depth analysis and recent actions of yours? Jump out of planes, indeed...
Just because you would not dare do it, I never thought it would bug you so. Clearly I was wrong.