Interested in joining such a site?

yes
22 (55%)
no
9 (22.5%)
I would rather try and destroy it
9 (22.5%)

Total Members Voted: 29

Author Topic: Aspie CHAOS!  (Read 33149 times)

richard

Re: Aspie CHAOS!
« Reply #180 on: March 10, 2008, 04:20:16 PM »
what? i dont know what a dossier is but i doubt they need to keep an eye on it

Offline DirtDawg

• Insensitive Oaf and Earthworm Whisperer
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
  • Last rays of the last days
« Reply #181 on: March 10, 2008, 04:32:33 PM »
I deleted my account.

You mean it exists?  Where?

I thought it was a pipe dream.

I have really fallen behind lately.

I have a lot of reading to do here.
Jimi Hendrix: When the power of love overcomes the love of power the world will know peace. 

Ghandi: Live as if you were to die tomorrow. Learn as if you were to live forever.

The end result of life's daily pain and suffering, trials and failures, tears and laughter, readings and listenings is an accumulation of wisdom in its purest form.

Sophgay

« Reply #182 on: March 10, 2008, 04:40:41 PM »

richard

« Reply #183 on: March 10, 2008, 04:45:03 PM »
  Delete this account 
From this page you can delete this user's account and posts. 
Warning - These actions are irreversible!
Remove posts made by this member:  None All Posts Topics and Posts 
 Delete this member's account. 

well i just made a smf free board and you can delete all a members posts, so i would apprechiate that whoever is a admin who logs in next deletes mine. thanks

Sophgay

« Reply #184 on: March 10, 2008, 04:52:26 PM »
ive just deleted a couple
the sites being really slow for me right now, but im not sure why
is itjust me?

i think i have to delete them all individually, because you're not a member anymore, but im working on it
if anyone else whos an admin is online, could you delete some too, as its really slow for me right now
thanks

richard

« Reply #185 on: March 10, 2008, 04:56:16 PM »
no its acting pretty slow for me too, and thank you soph i really apprechiate it

Sophgay

« Reply #186 on: March 10, 2008, 04:59:47 PM »
no problem
almost done
5 more posts to delete lol

Offline DirtDawg

• Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #187 on: March 10, 2008, 05:00:53 PM »
is itjust me?

i think i have to delete them all individually, because you're not a member anymore, but im working on it
if anyone else whos an admin is online, could you delete some too, as its really slow for me right now
thanks

Wait a minute!

You mean only an admin can delete posts? I thought it was intended to be a site which included freedoms.
Jimi Hendrix: When the power of love overcomes the love of power the world will know peace. 

Ghandi: Live as if you were to die tomorrow. Learn as if you were to live forever.

The end result of life's daily pain and suffering, trials and failures, tears and laughter, readings and listenings is an accumulation of wisdom in its purest form.

Sophgay

« Reply #188 on: March 10, 2008, 05:01:26 PM »
k they should all be gone now
i deleted all posts from your main ip anyway
you didn't post anything from another IP address?

richard

« Reply #189 on: March 10, 2008, 05:01:58 PM »
awesome, once you guys get something more permanent going on there admin & mod wise i may sign up again. i can just see someone faking like one of your friends like that fucking flaktard and then getting all your personal info and doing some real damage to someone on there

Sophgay

« Reply #190 on: March 10, 2008, 05:02:04 PM »
is itjust me?

thanks

Wait a minute!

You mean only an admin can delete posts? I thought it was intended to be a site which included freedoms.
yeah everyone's supposed to be made an admin once we make sure it's not a flake/atomik type i think
are you the one who just joined now?

richard

« Reply #191 on: March 10, 2008, 05:02:19 PM »
k they should all be gone now
i deleted all posts from your main ip anyway
you didn't post anything from another IP address?
nope, thanks!

Sophgay

« Reply #192 on: March 10, 2008, 05:02:55 PM »
awesome, once you guys get something more permanent going on there admin & mod wise i may sign up again. i can just see someone faking like one of your friends like that fucking flaktard and then getting all your personal info and doing some real damage to someone on there
yeah i was worried about that too - because i can see someone like flake joining there and pretending to be some random person off here, to get access to IPs etc

Offline DirtDawg

• Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #193 on: March 10, 2008, 05:03:46 PM »
is itjust me?

thanks

Wait a minute!

yeah everyone's supposed to be made an admin once we make sure it's not a flake/atomik type i think
are you the one who just joined now?

If DirtDawg just joined, it was not me.

richard

« Reply #194 on: March 10, 2008, 05:07:43 PM »
yeah i was worried about that too - because i can see someone like flake joining there and pretending to be some random person off here, to get access to IPs etc
you know hes gonna try. i see some new people just signed up there, please be careful