Educational

Author Topic: Valentine's Day  (Read 1454 times)

Soph

Re: Valentine's Day
« Reply #30 on: February 15, 2008, 12:40:04 AM »
she has a point
valentines day isn't about making single people feel shit
i don't see why seeing other people in a relationship would make someone else feel shit for being single

zaftig

« Reply #31 on: February 15, 2008, 12:44:11 AM »
she has a point
valentines day isn't about making single people feel shit
i don't see why seeing other people in a relationship would make someone else feel shit for being single

A single person might feel shit for not having a relationship with someone.

Valentine's Day is pointless.  Even the saint it's named after doesn't make sense  :laugh:

Offline Mr Smith

• lardass
  • Elder
  • Dedicated Postwhore
« Reply #32 on: February 15, 2008, 04:02:40 AM »
It's an assult on Singles :finger:

That sort of attitude sucks.. get over yourself.

Need the instructions to remove centipedes from your vagina again?

The fact that you need to get over yourself remains. The world doesn't revolve around you and the fact you can't get a GF.  It's got nothing to do with me. I've never gotten a valentine IN MY LIFE, and i'm not all like... oh woe be gone, POOR ME, everyone feel sorry for me because other people are having a better time!
« Last Edit: February 15, 2008, 04:04:22 AM by Fruit and veggies with faces! »

Offline Dexter Morgan

• Karma Policeman of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Postwhore
« Reply #33 on: February 15, 2008, 04:23:32 AM »

I hate when people call it V-Day

Soph

« Reply #34 on: February 15, 2008, 08:34:31 AM »
lol i love that train one
that was on the simpsons yesterday

Offline Rabbit From Hell

• Milla's Husband
  • Elder
  • Dedicated Postwhore
  • Gun or turkey baster? Do you feel lucky, punk?
« Reply #35 on: February 15, 2008, 11:37:29 AM »

The fact that you need to get over yourself remains. The world doesn't revolve around you and the fact you can't get a GF.  It's got nothing to do with me. I've never gotten a valentine IN MY LIFE, and i'm not all like... oh woe be gone, POOR ME, everyone feel sorry for me because other people are having a better time!

What to Do if You Find a Nest of Centipedes in Your Vagina

Don't panic. Studies show that 1 out of 3 women have centipedes or centipede-like-creatures in their vaginas.
If you are a man and discover that you not only have a vagina, but that it is filled with centipedes, you may wish to panic a little.
Centipedes are insectivores. In order to entice the centipedes to leave your vagina, you may wish to try the following fun home Blue Peter-esque project:
You will need a tampon, a cockroach, some Scotch tape, and a centipede-filled vagina. If you are under 18, be sure to ask your parents' permission before attempting to remove centipedes from your vagina.
Tape the cockroach to the tampon and insert it into your centipede-filled vagina.
Slowly (and if possible, erotically) pull the string until the be-cockroached tampon slides out of your centipede-filled vagina.
If you are lucky, one or more centipedes will have gone for the bait and evacuated your now slightly less centipede-filled vagina. Repeat until you are satisfied with the centipede density in your vagina.
Helpful hint: since all centipedes are azn, if they are not taking the bait it may be helpful to cater to their particular tastes. You may want to soak the tampon in soy sauce, or liberally apply sweet-and-sour sauce to the cockroach. Avoid at all costs the temptation to substitute General Tso's chicken for the cockroach. Your vagina will thank you.
Should you need to enlist the help of others, be sure to state in a loud, clear voice that there are centipedes inside you. This will cause them to ask where, and give you the opportunity to mutter "in mah vagina" semi-coherently like Hillary Swank in Boys Don't Cry. That's always funny.
????
Profit!
You're the retarded offspring of five monkeys having buttsex with a fish squirrel, congratulations.

politics and evil
all one and the same
satan hides behind
another name

richard

« Reply #36 on: February 15, 2008, 11:51:42 AM »

Offline QuirkyCarla

• Bake Sale Coordinator of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
« Reply #37 on: February 15, 2008, 01:55:08 PM »
I got to watch Supernatural on Valentine's Day. Sam and Dean made it good for me.   :eyebrows: :laugh:

Offline Calandale

• Official sheep shagger of the aspie underclass
  • Elder
  • Postwhore Beyond The Pale
  • peep
    • The Game Box: Live!
« Reply #38 on: February 15, 2008, 04:02:42 PM »
I spent mine with those who adore me.

Offline Alex179

• Prince, General
  • Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
  • Socially retarded
« Reply #39 on: February 15, 2008, 04:34:52 PM »

She is right, it isn't the fault of others that you don't have a GF.   They don't have to consider the people that the holiday won't apply to when making one.    If you don't celebrate Valentines, then don't cry about others doing it and having a good time.   Just makes you seem more miserable.

I find it hard to believe you haven't gotten a valentine in your life, HB.   If you weren't joking at all about that, then that is really surprising.   Hmm someone should fix that, even though technically it is too late.
:P   Internets are super serious.

Offline Rabbit From Hell

• Milla's Husband
  • Elder
  • Dedicated Postwhore
« Reply #40 on: February 15, 2008, 10:54:48 PM »

She is right, it isn't the fault of others that you don't have a GF.   They don't have to consider the people that the holiday won't apply to when making one.    If you don't celebrate Valentines, then don't cry about others doing it and having a good time.   Just makes you seem more miserable.

I find it hard to believe you haven't gotten a valentine in your life, HB.   If you weren't joking at all about that, then that is really surprising.   Hmm someone should fix that, even though technically it is too late.

How did we get from "It's an assault on singles" to all that bullshit that you guys typed?  You're putting words in my mouth.
You're the retarded offspring of five monkeys having buttsex with a fish squirrel, congratulations.

politics and evil
all one and the same
satan hides behind
another name

Offline Phlexor

• Useful Idiot of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
  • Less Than Meets The Eye
« Reply #41 on: February 15, 2008, 10:59:08 PM »
When we all know what you really want put in your mouth  :eyebrows:

Offline Rabbit From Hell

• Milla's Husband
  • Elder
  • Dedicated Postwhore
« Reply #42 on: February 15, 2008, 11:21:24 PM »
When we all know what you really want put in your mouth  :eyebrows:

Grilled Salmon.

politics and evil
all one and the same
satan hides behind
another name

Offline Rabbit From Hell

• Milla's Husband
  • Elder
  • Dedicated Postwhore
« Reply #43 on: February 16, 2008, 03:42:54 AM »
I've never gotten a valentine IN MY LIFE, and i'm not all like... oh woe be gone, POOR ME, everyone feel sorry for me because other people are having a better time!

Oh, well... here's a candy heart.  Consider it your first valentine.

politics and evil
all one and the same
satan hides behind
another name

Offline Al Swearegen

• Pussycat of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
  • Always front on and in your face
« Reply #44 on: February 16, 2008, 05:53:39 AM »
Fuck Valentines!
If I see Cupid I am going to boot the little prick in the nuts and when he is doubled over in pain I am going to shove his arrows up his arse.

I am not bitter
I2 today is not i2 of yesteryear. It is a knitting circle. Those that participate be they nice or asshats know their place and the price to be there. Odeon is the overlord

.Benevolent if you toe the line.

Think it is I2 of old? Even Odeon is not so delusional as to think otherwise. He may on occasionally pretend otherwise but his base is that knitting circle.

Censoring/banning/restricting/moderating myself, Calanadale & Scrapheap were all not his finest moments.

How to apologise to Scrap