Author Topic: Rate the persons avatar above you  (Read 1482 times)

Offline odeon

• Witchlet of the Aspie Elite
  • Webmaster
  • Postwhore Beyond Repair
  • Replacement Despot
Re: Rate the persons avatar above you
« Reply #15 on: October 23, 2018, 04:09:03 AM »
MOSW's avatar hurts my head. Probably his, too. :P
"Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former."

- Albert Einstein

Offline Minister Of Silly Walks

• Elder
  • Dedicated Postwhore
« Reply #16 on: October 23, 2018, 05:57:15 AM »
I can take a subtle hint. Time for a new avatar.
“When men oppress their fellow men, the oppressor ever finds, in the character of the oppressed, a full justification for his oppression.” Frederick Douglass

Offline DirtDawg

• Insensitive Oaf and Earthworm Whisperer
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
  • Last rays of the last days
« Reply #17 on: October 23, 2018, 07:14:54 AM »

Well, let's see it.

Jimi Hendrix: When the power of love overcomes the love of power the world will know peace. 

Ghandi: Live as if you were to die tomorrow. Learn as if you were to live forever.

The end result of life's daily pain and suffering, trials and failures, tears and laughter, readings and listenings is an accumulation of wisdom in its purest form.

Offline DirtDawg

• Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #18 on: October 23, 2018, 08:43:15 AM »

The only animated avatar that I have seen people respond positively to seeing was one Duncvis once had making fun of a couple who probably deserved each other.

It was two dogs fucking and the male immediately pulls out and vomits. It was epic in so many ways, although disgusting.
Jimi Hendrix: When the power of love overcomes the love of power the world will know peace. 

Ghandi: Live as if you were to die tomorrow. Learn as if you were to live forever.

The end result of life's daily pain and suffering, trials and failures, tears and laughter, readings and listenings is an accumulation of wisdom in its purest form.

Offline odeon

• Witchlet of the Aspie Elite
  • Webmaster
  • Postwhore Beyond Repair
  • Replacement Despot
« Reply #19 on: October 23, 2018, 10:57:19 AM »

Thank you. Please pick something that doesn't move and is uploaded rather than linked.
"Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former."

- Albert Einstein

Offline Jack

• Reiterative Utterance of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Maniacal Postwhore
  • You don't know Jack.
« Reply #20 on: October 23, 2018, 06:04:50 PM »
The new one is excellent. Clever, not only in design, but also fitting to your username.

Offline Minister Of Silly Walks

• Elder
  • Dedicated Postwhore
« Reply #21 on: October 23, 2018, 06:14:02 PM »
The new one is excellent. Clever, not only in design, but also fitting to your username.

I'm about an inch taller than John Cleese.
“When men oppress their fellow men, the oppressor ever finds, in the character of the oppressed, a full justification for his oppression.” Frederick Douglass

Offline renaeden

• Complicated Case of the Aspie Elite
  • Caretaker Admin
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #22 on: October 23, 2018, 08:43:02 PM »
I agree, think it's a great avatar. I've seen the picture somewhere before.
Mildly Cute in a Retarded Way
Tek'ma'tae

Offline Genesis

• The impostor who isn't from Old Country formerly known as Soviet Union
  • News Box Slave
  • Obsessive Postwhore
  • The Blogger Was Here
    • Night Owl Redux
« Reply #23 on: October 24, 2018, 11:09:51 AM »
^__^ cool mech designs

Offline DirtDawg

• Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #24 on: October 24, 2018, 12:58:37 PM »
Renaeden has always been into gears and such.

Every time I see that old Lionsgate movie logo, I think of her. They have another one that explores the inside of some wild lock and key thing, too.

Yes, Renaeden  -  you come into my thoughts again when I see that, too.

Sorry, Genesis, but I do not know what your avatar is about. I see the sign, but the faces   ...  ?

Your siggy image is very disturbing to me. I had a rescue cat once that had been de-clawed (PLEASE, never do this to a cat!!!!) and had horrible bone growths inside her toes and had to have one of her paws removed. She was obviously no longer a cat. She developed the same growths in her remaining three paws and quit with life. I had to put her down. Hence, yours is a disturbing image for me.
She was not even white, but a fairly large Calico. When she started hiding in dark places and had given up on trying to walk on her own, I felt terrible for her. I had to do it. I probably should not have allowed it to go for as long as I did. I was always hoping she would get better, but then she started to find quiet places to die on her own.

I had another cat who was also a rescue, but he had been de-clawed in the front only. He never suffered this kind of torture. He lived a long life. BUt I still insist that de-clawing a cat is a kind of abuse that should never happen.

RANT OVER, somewhat.
« Last Edit: October 24, 2018, 01:14:56 PM by DirtDawg »

Offline Jack

• Elder
  • Maniacal Postwhore
  • You don't know Jack.
« Reply #25 on: October 24, 2018, 03:44:28 PM »
DirtDawg's avatar is interesting, but never understood how it relates to the person. It also implies he is female.

Offline Jack

• Elder
  • Maniacal Postwhore
  • You don't know Jack.
« Reply #26 on: October 24, 2018, 03:46:58 PM »
Not sure how to rate Odeon's avatar, but I've seen it for so long, it's become representative of what he looks like.

Offline Jack

• Elder
  • Maniacal Postwhore
  • You don't know Jack.
« Reply #27 on: October 24, 2018, 03:47:31 PM »

Every time I see that old Lionsgate movie logo, I think of her. They have another one that explores the inside of some wild lock and key thing, too.

Sorry, Genesis, but I do not know what your avatar is about. I see the sign, but the faces   ...  ?

Your siggy image is very disturbing to me. I had a rescue cat once that had been de-clawed (PLEASE, never do this to a cat!!!!) and had horrible bone growths inside her toes and had to have one of her paws removed. She was obviously no longer a cat. She developed the same growths in her remaining three paws and quit with life. I had to put her down. Hence, yours is a disturbing image for me.
She was not even white, but a fairly large Calico. When she started hiding in dark places and had given up on trying to walk on her own, I felt terrible for her. I had to do it. I probably should not have allowed it to go for as long as I did. I was always hoping she would get better, but then she started to find quiet places to die on her own.

I had another cat who was also a rescue, but he had been de-clawed in the front only. He never suffered this kind of torture. He lived a long life. BUt I still insist that de-clawing a cat is a kind of abuse that should never happen.

RANT OVER, somewhat.
I don't know what Genesis' avatar means either. I don't recall renaeden explaining her avatar, or if the notion she likes gears is an assumption I also make.
« Last Edit: October 24, 2018, 03:49:15 PM by Jack »

Offline DirtDawg

• Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #28 on: October 24, 2018, 06:34:02 PM »

RANT OVER, somewhat.
I don't know what Genesis' avatar means either. I don't recall renaeden explaining her avatar, or if the notion she likes gears is an assumption I also make.

I can not "prove" that explanations exist without going back through her early posts. I remember her from her early days when she "claimed" to be NT and was not sure she would be welcome here.
I also remember her talking about how she has always been intrigued by mechanical movement.

How about I allow her to explain it all to you, since you are so fucking new and all.

Who are you anyway and why would you presume to talk to me? I am not sure I am up for another new person so soon after all the others.
 :autism:

Offline DirtDawg

• Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #29 on: October 24, 2018, 06:49:22 PM »
DirtDawg's avatar is interesting, but never understood how it relates to the person. It also implies he is female.

You just do not know very much about me.
I made a "pact" with myself that coming here was going to be my last forum home. (Now, understand I also post on the DIY Audio site, Steve Hoffmann's music site, AVS Home theater site and a few other musician fan based sites, but I have gone straight - I keep it honest on all those sites, although, where entertaining, I sometimes troll others on those sites - I use my same name as here, except for the Hoffmann site where DD was taken twelve times over, so I gave that up).

I have never pretended to be female. Not sure my butch behavior could pull that off very well, anyway.
I have told everything about how I got here and a helluva lot about what has happened since I found this place. I have done all I can.