Educational

Author Topic: i did laundry  (Read 1256 times)

Eamonn

Re: On this day...
« Reply #15 on: June 25, 2006, 06:00:30 AM »
Will be the day that I will vow to do my own laundry.

You're a different bundle of washing altogether. Any more wisecracks and i'l be forced to hang you out to fry. :D

peegai

« Reply #16 on: June 25, 2006, 06:04:11 AM »
Will be the day that I will vow to do my own laundry.

You're a different bundle of washing altogether. Any more wisecracks and i'l be forced to hang you out to fry. :D

Teach me your ways, oh wise master of laundry chores.
« Last Edit: June 25, 2006, 06:08:47 AM by peegai »

Eamonn

« Reply #17 on: June 25, 2006, 06:09:36 AM »

Teach me your ways, oh wise master of laundry.

I dunno, you're a lot of work, what with all the creases we need to iron out of you, though on the plus side you've been unadorned by members of the opposite sex so are still fresh. Il  see what i can do, il stretch you over my ironboard right now and try my best to flatten you out with my starch spray.

peegai

« Reply #18 on: June 25, 2006, 06:19:59 AM »

I dunno, you're a lot of work, what with all the creases we need to iron out of you. Though on the plus side you've been unadorned by members of the opposite sex, so you are still fresh. I will see what i can do: I'll stretch you over my ironboard right now and try my best to flatten you out with my starch spray.

Felt like being a prick by correcting some punctuation and grammar mistakes here and there.

Eamonn

« Reply #19 on: June 25, 2006, 06:39:03 AM »

I dunno, you're a lot of work, what with all the creases we need to iron out of you. Though on the plus side you've been unadorned by members of the opposite sex, so you are still fresh. I will see what i can do: I'll stretch you over my ironboard right now and try my best to flatten you out with my starch spray.

Felt like being a prick by correcting some punctuation and grammar mistakes here and there.

No problem. Im used to it. I think it means you have been owned and are out of comebacks. You might want to have a look at your own grammar, though, as you missed the fact that 'dunno' isnt a proper word and you didnt seem to notice that there was no need for the extra "you" in your 'correction' as id already alluded to the fact i was talking about you earlier in the sentence. :P

peegai

« Reply #20 on: June 25, 2006, 06:53:42 AM »

No problem. Im used to it. I think it means you have been owned and are out of comebacks. You might want to have a look at your own grammar, though, as you missed the fact that 'dunno' isnt a proper word and you didnt seem to notice that there was no need for the extra "you" in your 'correction' as id already alluded to the fact i was talking about you earlier in the sentence. :P

Whatever suits your fragile ego.

Offline McGiver

• Hetero sexist tragedy
  • Caretaker Admin
  • Postwhore Beyond The Pale
  • Do me.
Re: i did laundry
« Reply #21 on: June 25, 2006, 07:16:24 AM »
noted.
Misunderstood.

Offline El

• Unofficial Weird News Reporter of the Aspie Elite
  • News Box Slave
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #22 on: June 25, 2006, 08:46:04 AM »
I can iron, but I haven't in literally years.  I think I have an ironing board and an iron, but am not sure where.  I don't own anything that needs ironing, save for possibly one thing I haven't worn yet.  If that does need to be ironed after I wash it I will and pray that I don't fry it.
it is well known that PMS Elle is evil.
I think you'd fit in a 12" or at least a 16" firework mortar
You win this thread because that's most unsettling to even think about.

Offline McGiver

• Hetero sexist tragedy
  • Caretaker Admin
  • Postwhore Beyond The Pale
  • Do me.
« Reply #23 on: June 25, 2006, 11:36:01 AM »
I can iron, but I haven't in literally years.  I think I have an ironing board and an iron, but am not sure where.  I don't own anything that needs ironing, save for possibly one thing I haven't worn yet.  If that does need to be ironed after I wash it I will and pray that I don't fry it.
thank god for the unkempt look that began in the early ninties.
i never see a point to having pressed clothes.  wrinkled shirts are now cool.
Misunderstood.

Eamonn

« Reply #24 on: June 25, 2006, 01:40:03 PM »
Whatever suits your fragile ego.

That's generally the plan.