Educational

Author Topic: Fuckn intensity members  (Read 5584 times)

Offline Fritz the Cat

• Bathroom Fun
  • Constant Poster
  • Just because I have the coolest name ever
Re: Fuckn intensity members
« Reply #30 on: January 31, 2008, 04:58:44 PM »
By creating problems you just make it harder for yourself, and doing it because you are bored is even more disturbing. You don't sound so well. Yes, he has gotten cancer, but as it seems like it right now, so does most people. Sure, it is a tough thing to handle but it has nothing to do with self esteem and happiness (other that happiness might shrink VERY much).

You have no idea how I will handle things when "reality shows"? All I am saying is that instead of being insecure about my body and my everything is that I just feel great about who I am, nothing anyone can say will change it, and trust me people have tried. For all my life I've heard that I'm ugly and stupid, but I don't think so, and that is what really matters.

No, for most people that is on the internet it's either killing time (instead of creating problems for you), meeting new people or just simply job. Or learning something new. If you seriously think that most people isn't well and that's why they are in a forum, then WHY are you hear? What message are you sending to us?
Booyah.

Offline odeon

• Witchlet of the Aspie Elite
  • Webmaster
  • Postwhore Beyond Repair
  • Replacement Despot
« Reply #31 on: January 31, 2008, 05:00:13 PM »
You dont even bother to deny it, looks like I am right yet again. The rest of your comment is well more deluded than anything Randy has said here on a really bad day.

And go and indulge on your misery, you seem to almost thrive on it...

You still haven't specified what it is I should deny. Does the second-rate uni offer help with your reading problems?
"Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former."

- Albert Einstein

Offline Lucifer

• Seraphic Elite
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #32 on: January 31, 2008, 05:01:44 PM »
I always look for ways to improve, you have not.

but in your case, it's so much easier to find something to improve.
Not really. I suspect Randy is a lot happier than the majority of people on here. Asides, he is right to an extent, lots of you sit around and whine about too much.
Well, he does struggle with bad self esteem, he is constantly searching for ways to improve himself. Doesn't sound to me that he is happy, but yeah, sure he is probably happier then most people here. Not happier then me though, I am perfectly fine if it wasn't for the fact that people are constantly dying and getting cancer. But other then that, I feel splendid.
I am probably a lot happier than most of the membership here. Though I do wish that I wasnt so ill most of the time. *sighs*

:LMAO:

what a fucking emo!  get the back of your hand off your forehead, you pathetic draaaaaaama queen!

I could quote my doctor instead, if you like. In person I can just pull out my bottle of narcotic painkillers.

your doctor has prescribed a course of melodrama for you?  how extraordinary.

Offline Christopher McCandless

• Wild Wanderer of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Insane Postwhore
  • "I HAVE HAD A HAPPY LIFE AND THANK THE LORD. GOODB
    • Into the Wild
« Reply #33 on: January 31, 2008, 05:09:02 PM »
I always look for ways to improve, you have not.

but in your case, it's so much easier to find something to improve.
Not really. I suspect Randy is a lot happier than the majority of people on here. Asides, he is right to an extent, lots of you sit around and whine about too much.
Well, he does struggle with bad self esteem, he is constantly searching for ways to improve himself. Doesn't sound to me that he is happy, but yeah, sure he is probably happier then most people here. Not happier then me though, I am perfectly fine if it wasn't for the fact that people are constantly dying and getting cancer. But other then that, I feel splendid.
I am probably a lot happier than most of the membership here. Though I do wish that I wasnt so ill most of the time. *sighs*

what a fucking emo!  get the back of your hand off your forehead, you pathetic draaaaaaama queen!

I could quote my doctor instead, if you like. In person I can just pull out my bottle of narcotic painkillers.

your doctor has prescribed a course of melodrama for you?  how extraordinary.

And schrooms for yourself? Yes, now I see the connection...

• Elder
  • Insane Postwhore
    • Into the Wild
« Reply #34 on: January 31, 2008, 05:10:50 PM »
You dont even bother to deny it, looks like I am right yet again. The rest of your comment is well more deluded than anything Randy has said here on a really bad day.

You still haven't specified what it is I should deny. Does the second-rate uni offer help with your reading problems?
What second rate uni. My departments are top in the country for the areas that I am interested in.

As for what you should deny, reread the thread. I dont want to insult the intelligence of the other members here by reposting.

Offline Lucifer

• Seraphic Elite
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #35 on: January 31, 2008, 05:11:48 PM »

What second rate uni. My departments are top in the country for the areas that I am interested in.

oh?  i thought you went to durham?

Offline Calandale

• Official sheep shagger of the aspie underclass
  • Elder
  • Postwhore Beyond The Pale
  • peep
    • The Game Box: Live!
« Reply #36 on: January 31, 2008, 05:13:28 PM »

Probably. But, I rather view happiness
as a disability.  :laugh:
How on earth did you come to that view? :laugh:

A sign that one is hiding from the horror
of the truth.

Offline Fritz the Cat

• Bathroom Fun
  • Constant Poster
  • Just because I have the coolest name ever
« Reply #37 on: January 31, 2008, 05:19:15 PM »
I'd rather live a happy life being confident in myself and then at one time being brought down to earth and be truly miserable rather then being truly miserable all the time and not experience happiness and self-confidence.
Booyah.

Offline Calandale

• Elder
  • peep
« Reply #38 on: January 31, 2008, 05:22:32 PM »
:sheep:

• Elder
  • Insane Postwhore
    • Into the Wild
« Reply #39 on: January 31, 2008, 05:54:50 PM »

Which is top in some areas of Maths and Physics. The only reason Oxford still top the league tables (ones written by their own graduates I might add) is because they have a large asset base. Completely ignoring the fact that this asset base is functionally as useful as a modern one costing a quarter of the price. If that were taken into account, Oxford would sink.

Kosmonaut

« Reply #40 on: January 31, 2008, 05:57:09 PM »
How long are you going to have this chip on your shoulder for?
Get over it already.  :toporly:

Soph

« Reply #41 on: January 31, 2008, 05:58:07 PM »

Which is top in some areas of Maths and Physics. The only reason Oxford still top the league tables (ones written by their own graduates I might add) is because they have a large asset base. Completely ignoring the fact that this asset base is functionally as useful as a modern one costing a quarter of the price. If that were taken into account, Oxford would sink.
You wouldn't be saying that if you'd got in   :zoinks:

• Elder
  • Insane Postwhore
    • Into the Wild
« Reply #42 on: January 31, 2008, 05:59:08 PM »
It wasnt me who raised it. Though I would not be disappointed to see Oxford wrecked at all.

Kosmonaut

« Reply #43 on: January 31, 2008, 06:01:33 PM »
It wasnt me who raised it. Though I would not be disappointed to see Oxford wrecked at all.
Well that makes two of us. I'm just happy i didnt go to Durham.

Edit: Hey: that's all you are getting off me, i'm not feeding your grudge any longer.
« Last Edit: January 31, 2008, 06:03:07 PM by Kurtz »

Offline Calandale

• Elder
  • peep
« Reply #44 on: January 31, 2008, 06:07:48 PM »
I'm pissed I didn't get into CMU.  :laugh:

There were people working on
shit I'm interested in there.