Author Topic: Fuckn intensity members  (Read 5583 times)

Offline Christopher McCandless

• Wild Wanderer of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Insane Postwhore
  • "I HAVE HAD A HAPPY LIFE AND THANK THE LORD. GOODB
    • Into the Wild
Re: Fuckn intensity members
« Reply #15 on: January 31, 2008, 04:15:43 PM »
I always look for ways to improve, you have not.

but in your case, it's so much easier to find something to improve.
Not really. I suspect Randy is a lot happier than the majority of people on here. Asides, he is right to an extent, lots of you sit around and whine about too much.
Well, he does struggle with bad self esteem, he is constantly searching for ways to improve himself. Doesn't sound to me that he is happy, but yeah, sure he is probably happier then most people here. Not happier then me though, I am perfectly fine if it wasn't for the fact that people are constantly dying and getting cancer. But other then that, I feel splendid.
I am probably a lot happier than most of the membership here. Though I do wish that I wasnt so ill most of the time. *sighs*

Offline Parts

• The Mad
  • Caretaker Admin
  • Almighty Postwhore
  • Who are you?
« Reply #16 on: January 31, 2008, 04:16:46 PM »
"Eat it up.  Wear it out.  Make it do or do without." 

'People who say it cannot be done should not interrupt those who are doing it.'
George Bernard Shaw

Offline odeon

• Witchlet of the Aspie Elite
  • Webmaster
  • Postwhore Beyond Repair
  • Replacement Despot
« Reply #17 on: January 31, 2008, 04:18:17 PM »
I am not responding to your comments anymore about what you think I am.
You are not perfect, get over it.
You want to continue getting drunk and saying I am stupid, its up to you, I am just telling you don't waste your energy, I really don't care.
One who refused to look upon themselves has problems.

You want the comments to stop? Then stop telling us how disabled we are.

(You can tell Hadron, though; he agrees with you, to an extent.)
Stop denying it then. At least Randy accepts he is who he is. Can you say that yourself?

Yes, I accept what, and who, Randy is.
"Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former."

- Albert Einstein

• Elder
  • Insane Postwhore
    • Into the Wild
« Reply #18 on: January 31, 2008, 04:21:05 PM »
You want to continue getting drunk and saying I am stupid, its up to you, I am just telling you don't waste your energy, I really don't care.

Stop denying it then. At least Randy accepts he is who he is. Can you say that yourself?

But you dont accept who you are yourself. Thats the real point.

Offline Fritz the Cat

• Bathroom Fun
  • Constant Poster
  • Just because I have the coolest name ever
« Reply #19 on: January 31, 2008, 04:23:44 PM »
So what if he doesn't? Isn't it ok to think that you are the greatest while you are just a piece of shit instead of thinking of shitty you are and try to fix it up all the time? I don't get it Biggie.

If I accepted who I was I would be suicidal or something, but I don't because I do actually think that I am a good person, but I am not, but I am happy to think that I am.
Booyah.

duncvis

« Reply #20 on: January 31, 2008, 04:25:05 PM »

and you know this how? you are the least 'fuctional', most retarded person on this board. you're too 'fuckn' deluded to even think to wipe your arse after you take a shit, and that you're somehow qualified to give sex advice despite being less likely to ever get any than most on this board due to being utterly without a fucking clue.

honestly, if it wasnt for the entertainment value and because I occasionally feel sorry for your cretinous self I'd have told you to get the fuck out of here long ago. not autistic my arse. you have so little theory of mind its hilarious - which is why the rest of us patrons - and the super fuctional NTs at WalMart you imagine yourself to be too good to work along side - are usually splitting our sides laughing at you.

enjoy the reality check ginseng boy - if you actually recognise it as one. fucktard.

• Elder
  • Insane Postwhore
    • Into the Wild
« Reply #21 on: January 31, 2008, 04:27:04 PM »
So what if he doesn't? Isn't it ok to think that you are the greatest while you are just a piece of shit instead of thinking of shitty you are and try to fix it up all the time? I don't get it Biggie.
If you dont recognise what problems you have, how can you attempt to solve them?
If I accepted who I was I would be suicidal or something, but I don't because I do actually think that I am a good person, but I am not, but I am happy to think that I am.
The problem with deluding yourself is that it all comes falling down at some point. That is when it really sucks.

Offline Calandale

• Official sheep shagger of the aspie underclass
  • Elder
  • Postwhore Beyond The Pale
  • peep
    • The Game Box: Live!
« Reply #22 on: January 31, 2008, 04:27:28 PM »

Not really. I suspect Randy is a lot happier than the majority of people on here. Asides, he is right to an extent, lots of you sit around and whine about too much.

Probably. But, I rather view happiness
as a disability.  :laugh:

Offline Fritz the Cat

• Bathroom Fun
  • Constant Poster
  • Just because I have the coolest name ever
« Reply #23 on: January 31, 2008, 04:36:54 PM »
If you dont recognise what problems you have, how can you attempt to solve them?
The problem with deluding yourself is that it all comes falling down at some point. That is when it really sucks.
No, not doing something about your problems isn't the same as thinking you are the greatest. BUT creating problems, which Randy does, is totally different, and if you can't see it, he has some serious self esteem issues. No, there is no problem with deluding yourself other then you feeling great and on top of the mountain. Whatever happens to you, you just think "It's ok, I'm great, I'll get through with this", while Randy just takes it all in and breaks down. Like he has done now with this thread. You see, his bad self esteem makes him take in everything negative that comes to him, which makes him very vulnerable and people notice that and go after him even more. But if you feel great, you don't take it in, you are rock hard, you just diss back and have fun.
Booyah.

• Elder
  • Insane Postwhore
    • Into the Wild
« Reply #24 on: January 31, 2008, 04:42:41 PM »

Probably. But, I rather view happiness
as a disability.  :laugh:
How on earth did you come to that view? :laugh:

Offline odeon

• Witchlet of the Aspie Elite
  • Webmaster
  • Postwhore Beyond Repair
  • Replacement Despot
« Reply #25 on: January 31, 2008, 04:42:55 PM »

I don't? And you'd know this how? A little heavy coming from a teenage wanker with delusions of adequacy locked away in a second-rate uni in the middle of nowhere, I must say.
"Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former."

- Albert Einstein

• Elder
  • Insane Postwhore
    • Into the Wild
« Reply #26 on: January 31, 2008, 04:48:39 PM »
No, not doing something about your problems isn't the same as thinking you are the greatest. BUT creating problems, which Randy does, is totally different, and if you can't see it, he has some serious self esteem issues.
Nothing wrong with creating problems to solve, I do it at times when I am bored. Randy does take this a little too far though, but bear in mind the guy has gotten over cancer. That in itself is quite an achievement.
No, there is no problem with deluding yourself other then you feeling great and on top of the mountain. Whatever happens to you, you just think "It's ok, I'm great, I'll get through with this", while Randy just takes it all in and breaks down.
He doesnt break down anything like as hard as you will do when reality shows and bites you hard.
Like he has done now with this thread. You see, his bad self esteem makes him take in everything negative that comes to him, which makes him very vulnerable and people notice that and go after him even more. But if you feel great, you don't take it in, you are rock hard, you just diss back and have fun.
No, for most people, if you are on an internet forum you are either ill (so stuck at your computer at times), or miserable.

I don't? And you'd know this how? A little heavy coming from a teenage wanker with delusions of adequacy locked away in a second-rate uni in the middle of nowhere, I must say.
You dont even bother to deny it, looks like I am right yet again. The rest of your comment is well more deluded than anything Randy has said here on a really bad day.

And go and indulge on your misery, you seem to almost thrive on it...

Offline Lucifer

• Seraphic Elite
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #27 on: January 31, 2008, 04:50:37 PM »

Well, he does struggle with bad self esteem, he is constantly searching for ways to improve himself. Doesn't sound to me that he is happy, but yeah, sure he is probably happier then most people here. Not happier then me though, I am perfectly fine if it wasn't for the fact that people are constantly dying and getting cancer. But other then that, I feel splendid.

flo is deluded, if not actually delusional.  and this isn't a snide comment - i'm talking clinically, here.

Offline Lucifer

• Seraphic Elite
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #28 on: January 31, 2008, 04:53:30 PM »

I am probably a lot happier than most of the membership here. Though I do wish that I wasnt so ill most of the time. *sighs*

:LMAO:

what a fucking emo!  get the back of your hand off your forehead, you pathetic draaaaaaama queen!

• Elder
  • Insane Postwhore
    • Into the Wild
« Reply #29 on: January 31, 2008, 04:57:32 PM »

what a fucking emo!  get the back of your hand off your forehead, you pathetic draaaaaaama queen!

I could quote my doctor instead, if you like. In person I can just pull out my bottle of narcotic painkillers.