Author Topic: Callaway...  (Read 4056 times)

Offline Callaway

• Official Spokesperson for the Aspie Elite
  • Caretaker Admin
  • Almighty Postwhore
Re: Callaway...
« Reply #15 on: January 19, 2008, 02:40:46 PM »
or remembers stuff which might be worth gleefully dropping into the next fight anyway. I do that myself; it adds lulz. so fucking what?
It goes well beyond memory, at best it merely shows that she has little or no life outside here.

Right. I'm sure that's why she chose to be with her family instead of listening to your pointless rants. ::)
What she said and what she did are two different things. When are you going to realise that?

I have no reason to believe that she would lie. On the other hand, I have every reason to believe that you would. You've been exposed many times, and considering who's exposed your lies in the past, it's clear what your real motives are now.

When will you realise that your lies will still be lies, even if you repeat them over and over again?
Then you are an even bigger fool than I imagined. There are no lies, merely accurate propositions, so accurate that she cannot even bring herself to deny them. Your blindness to reality astounds me.

I have denied Calandale's and your lies, Hadron.  You and Calandale have lied and made up ridiculous allegations against me and you refuse to believe me when I am only telling the truth.  All I can do is tell the truth.  I am not responsible if you, Calandale, or anyone else prefers to believe a lie rather than the truth.  That is your problem, not mine.  I am under no obligation to answer you at all, but I have answered you more than once already. 

I think that's enough, no matter how many times you ask the same questions in different ways, since I agree with Parts that it is monotonous for you to keep making the same ridiculous allegations over and over again and it is monotonous for me to keep on answering them.

I explained why I saved Scrapheap's picture and I denied keeping dossiers on Scrapheap or our other members.  I also said that the closest thing to a dossier that I have on our members is what I saved on Calandale and you.  Yes, I saved a copy and a screenshot of the two times you changed Calandale's admin permissions.  So what?  I did it because I knew you would lie about it the same way that you have lied about several other issues when you were caught red-handed.

You made one new allegation.  You said that you did not change Scrapheap's admin permissions, that I did it (or someone else did).  I said that this is a blatant lie.  You challenged me to prove it.  Last night, using the search function, I looked for some posts where you admitted that you were the one who changed Scrapheap's admin permissions and I found them.

There's no point responding to most of what Hadron said since he is either being deliberately dense, dishonest, or delusional.

What I find difficult to comprehend is that Hadron actually thinks that he can get away with the blatant lie that I was the one who adminned Scrapheap, not him, when he said this:

Quote from: Hadron
So you could re-admin Scrapheap later and blame myself for it. Very clever, and equally very insane...

It would actually be funny if it weren't so sad.  As it is, it makes Hadron look like a vindictive child throwing a tantrum, or maybe a pathological liar or delusional.

For one thing, Hadron already admitted doing it, and for another I wasn't even online for the whole time from when Hadron adminned Scrapheap until when Peaguy de-adminned him.  My in-laws were in town and we spent the day at a really cool car wash and a museum of Nature and Science.  I left right after I submitted this post, which was the one where I posted in my Questions For Callaway thread the copy of the screen with Calandale's IP address redacted which I copied when I caught Hadron adminning Calandale:

http://www.intensitysquared.com/index.php?topic=1210.msg283676;topicseen#msg283676

Here is one post where Hadron finally admitted that he was the one who adminned Scrapheap, after lying about it until it became laughable:

http://www.intensitysquared.com/index.php?topic=6336.msg285635#msg285635

Obviously, Hadron changed your permissions at some point, so why don't we ask him, Scrapheap?

Do you think that he will tell the truth this time?
The only permission changes I made were to make him an admin. Then P deadminned him, but accidently put him in the WC2....

Quote from: Randy
Callaway stop reporting to government :laugh:

:laugh:

You think that I should quit my high level jobs working for the NSA and CIA* and just be a stay at home mother?

:lol:

*Thanks for this one, Parts.   :LMAO:

Notice that I dropped lots of hints that I didnt know what happened what happened that night. I have the happy knowledge of knowing I didnt do it. If not me who/ what are you going to suggest Callaway. I folded because I didnt and still dont want to be an admin, nothing else. Sorry that I have a life to get along with...

As for admining Calandale, I freely admit to doing so. Ironically it was intended to stop P or someone else doing something when I went to bed. Unfortunately, you couldnt keep your hand off the admin panel either...

Lets just say it wasnt me who adminned Scrap. If you want to track him down and ask him, then its up to you...

No, let's not say it wasn't you, since it was you.  You already admitted adminning Scrapheap and you are lying about it now. 

Are you honestly so delusional that you don't remember admitting it and therefore you have some "happy knowledge"? 

I think that you are just being dishonest and deceitful.

Quote from: Hadron
Blatent lie. Prove it...

OK, if you insist on continuing to blatantly lie about it, I will.

I posted what I had just figured out about Scrapheap and you, after he deleted my apology in the "Can You Please Explain" thread right after you adminned him.  Before then, I had assumed, as you had said, that Scrapheap was in the WC² group, but I discovered an inconsistency with what you said.  How could Scrapheap, as a member of the WC² group, quote a post that he had already deleted, since it was in the Deleted Posts forum and only admins can see this forum?  It's very long, so I will edit some parts out, but you can follow the link to read the whole thing.  The you in the first sentence is directed to Scrapheap:

http://www.intensitysquared.com/index.php?topic=6302.msg284211#msg284211

You deleted a lot of my earlier posts from this thread after Hadron gave you the ability to delete other people's posts, but I have put them back now.

It's interesting that the very first thing you deleted after Hadron gave you the ability to delete other people's posts was My Questions for Callaway thread, not my posts in this thread.  It's interesting that Hadron gave you the ability to delete other people's posts and that your deletion of my Questions for Callaway thread happened right after I posted in my Questions for Callaway thread proof that Hadron adminned Calandale, who was not elected to be an admin.

http://www.intensitysquared.com/index.php?topic=1210.msg283676#msg283676

At Odeon's suggestion:

*Something I cannot do, and cannot change my
custom tag back. After asking Callaway to do so
(and yes, I'm pretty sure I got the right one), she
merely responded with questions about the WHY
of the particular choice of pretending to be MrMark.
I suppose somehow I offended her by calling basing
my profile about him, AND calling it Alex Plank's Butt buddy. :laugh:

Did I indeed offend you by putting up the MrMark avie/name,
and by having someone add the Alex Plank's Butt Buddy tag
to it? If so, why?

I thought that you were asking me in your PMs to change your name back to Mrs Mark, Calandale.

I asked you the questions that I did because I saw it when Hadron gave you administrative access here as Mrs Mark. 

At the exact same time, he changed my screen name to Mrs Mark, so it made me wonder what you and he are doing.

I thought that he had changed my profile to Mrs Mark so that if anyone saw Mrs Mark in red on Who is Online, they would assume that it was me.

Soon after I logged in, your profile was changed back to World Council member, but not before I copied it.

Name:  Mrs Mark
Custom Title:  Alex Planks Butt Buddy
Position:  Caretaker Admin
IP:   
Hostname: 
Date Registered:  March 28, 2007, 09:12:57 PM
Last Active:  Today at 08:53:17 PM

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

MSN:   
YIM:   
Email:  calandale@yahoo.com 
Current Status:   Online 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Local Time: October 26, 2007, 07:59:11 PM
Language: English

Signature:
Calandale, Lord of Iltrode

I have redacted your IP address from this, but I checked it to make sure that it was your IP address and not Hadron's.

Then a little while later, I saw that Hadron had given you administrative access again.

I got a screenshot of that, which I won't post here at this time.

And Hadron's response:

Oh, so you were checking up on me then....

Let's consider a timeline, based on MDT:

I posted in my Questions for Callaway thread at 11:42:09 AM.

Hadron responded to this post at 11:44:54 AM.

Hadron gave you the ability to delete other people's posts.

You deleted my Questions for Callaway thread at 1:41:38 PM.

My Questions for Callaway thread was put back at 2:26:29 PM.

You started posting in this thread at 2:32:49 PM.

You started deleting my earlier posts in this thread at 2:55:59 PM and you finished deleting them at 2:59:55 PM.

It should be noted that your last post in this thread at 2:57:40 PM, which I quoted, quotes a post of mine that you had already deleted, which is very puzzling.

Only administrators can see the deleted posts forum.

While I was still typing my long post in this thread, here was the post in my Questions for Callaway thread where you first admitted that you actually adminned Scrapheap  At first, you tried to argue that you had done it "accidentally".

Who do you think de-adminned Callaway Hadron?
Scrapheap.

How could he do that?  ??? I thought you only added him to the WC² group- that group doesn't have the ability to de-admin people.
I accidently added him to the admin group while changing his karma back, I think (my computer was screwing up still, i hadnt fixed it properly yet). P spotted it before I did and moved him into the WC2 group, as opposed to the WC group. Same as someone moved Sausage of Power into the WC2 group, and i have no idea who that was.

Seriously???
Yep. My uni decided to have some fun with their network this weekend, then updated the "antivirus" software which was crashing my computer so much my mouse was dancing around as I tried to access the internet. (they make us use certain antiviruses, and the one they provide is McAffee) I have fixed up my computer now.

Here was one excuse that you made for "accidentally" adminning Scrapheap.

I think claiming you accidentally made scrapheap an admin because your pc was playing up sounds like an excuse to me- maybe you're telling the truth but I would have thought it was very difficult to change someone's member group accidentally, without realising it when all you wanted to do was change their karma.  But I have never had access to the admin panel so I don't know- if we can all be honest about what we've done this crap might actually eventually blow over.
A trackpad and a screwing up computer (especially as I have tap-click enabled on my laptop) does make it happen (its only a drop down button in the list) I have no idea whether i did it or not, but i suspect I did.

Here was another excuse.

I think claiming you accidentally made scrapheap an admin because your pc was playing up sounds like an excuse to me- maybe you're telling the truth but I would have thought it was very difficult to change someone's member group accidentally, without realising it when all you wanted to do was change their karma.  But I have never had access to the admin panel so I don't know- if we can all be honest about what we've done this crap might actually eventually blow over.

There is absolutely no way to change someone's member group accidentally while changing their karma, Purposeful Insanity.

You change a person's member group in Account Related Settings.

You change their karma in Forum Profile Information.

These are two entirely different screens.
I clicked on the wrong tab first then went into the Karma settings probably. All I know is the Karma system is in the bottom of the page, i always get the two confused. Next?

And yet another.

But Odeon, I, and everyone else who knew how the admin panel works knew that you were lying, so you finally admitted that you changed Scrapheap's admin priveleges intentionally.

There is absolutely no way to change someone's member group accidentally while changing their karma, Purposeful Insanity.

You change a person's member group in Account Related Settings.

You change their karma in Forum Profile Information.

These are two entirely different screens.

and you have to confirm both changes. i just checked.
On a flakey internet connection you have to confirm everything. I am going for a shower, I cant be arsed to have an arguement with you all. To shut you all up, I am going to say this. "I changed scraps admin privileges. Intentionally. End of. I apologise, it wont happen again." Callaway, I suggest you copy my response, stick in your crime, and we can end this whole furore. 

too late, hadron. you're only apologising because even you realise that this particular lie doesn't hold water.

Note that you did not deny changing Scrapheap's admin permissions in any of these admissions, you merely said that you did it "accidentally" which is of course impossible to do in the way you said that it happened, so you finally admitted doing it intentionally.

By the way, if you don't like that I used the search function to find posts where you admitted that you changed Scrapheap's admin permissions, then that's just too bad.

I make no apologies whatsoever for using your own words which you have posted on a public message board, if they contradict something else you say.

I'm really under no obligation to answer you at all, especially when you invent ridiculous charges for me to answer, and you throw tantrums when I don't respond (or don't respond quickly enough to suit you).  I'm too busy to spend time answering ridiculous allegations that come from the fantasies of a silly boy and his best buddy.

I have a life and a family to take care of.

Offline Calandale

• Official sheep shagger of the aspie underclass
  • Elder
  • Postwhore Beyond The Pale
  • peep
    • The Game Box: Live!
« Reply #16 on: January 19, 2008, 02:55:48 PM »

I have denied Calandale's and your lies, Hadron.  You and Calandale have lied and made up ridiculous allegations against me and you refuse to believe me when I am only telling the truth. 

Claiming that I have lied, strikes me as more of one
than I have made. I've only postulated, from the
evidence. Honestly, I had assumed that your morals
WERE strong enough not to make such a bald-faced
lie.

The evidence takes on new light, under this information.

Offline Christopher McCandless

• Wild Wanderer of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Insane Postwhore
  • "I HAVE HAD A HAPPY LIFE AND THANK THE LORD. GOODB
    • Into the Wild
« Reply #17 on: January 19, 2008, 03:17:08 PM »
Intresting that you accuse me of being honest when it suits you. May I add that you cannot prove it was myself that wrote any of those posts, a concept that you may well appreciate.

As for yourself having a life, that in itself is a lie. If you did, why do you spend your time adminning a stack of Aspie forums. Surely you must have something better to do.

Your games do indicate one hell of a psychoticism element. I suggest you get yourself checked out, Callaway. Before you fly off the handle completely.

Offline Callaway

• Caretaker Admin
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #18 on: January 19, 2008, 03:22:01 PM »
Intresting that you accuse me of being honest when it suits you. May I add that you cannot prove it was myself that wrote any of those posts, a concept that you may well appreciate.

As for yourself having a life, that in itself is a lie. If you did, why do you spend your time adminning a stack of Aspie forums. Surely you must have something better to do.

Your games do indicate one hell of a psychoticism element. I suggest you get yourself checked out, Callaway. Before you fly off the handle completely.

:LMAO:

Are you actually saying that you didn't write them, Hadron?

Did your little brother get hold of your password, sneak into your bedroom and write them for you?

• Elder
  • Insane Postwhore
    • Into the Wild
« Reply #19 on: January 19, 2008, 04:20:05 PM »

:LMAO:

Are you actually saying that you didn't write them, Hadron?

Did your little brother get hold of your password, sneak into your bedroom and write them for you?

Hell yeah, I was busy preparing for an exam. Before I became admin I put on a secure password, so no little bro involved. Did you enjoy your fun with my acc, by any chance?

*expects sympathy story about distant relative discovering that her distant relative has nine toes. Per foot...*

duncvis

« Reply #20 on: January 19, 2008, 04:29:24 PM »
*wonders if Hadron is aware that Callaway has no way of accessing your account password, and neither does anyone else, as it is encrypted in the DB...*

ozymandias

« Reply #21 on: January 19, 2008, 04:42:51 PM »
I think this is a job for Mulder and Scully.   8)

Offline Callaway

• Caretaker Admin
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #22 on: January 19, 2008, 07:36:50 PM »
*wonders if Hadron is aware that Callaway has no way of accessing your account password, and neither does anyone else, as it is encrypted in the DB...*

* Callaway wonders if Hadron is aware that every single one of these posts that he says that he didn't write originate from his IP address and that there is no overlap of IP addresses between himself and any other member of Intensity².  He wrote all his own posts (unless his little brother or his dog helped him) and no other member accessed his account.

• Elder
  • Insane Postwhore
    • Into the Wild
« Reply #23 on: January 19, 2008, 08:09:13 PM »
Ask P...

• Elder
  • Insane Postwhore
    • Into the Wild
« Reply #24 on: January 19, 2008, 08:10:45 PM »

* Callaway wonders if Hadron is aware that every single one of these posts that he says that he didn't write originate from his IP address and that there is no overlap of IP addresses between himself and any other member of Intensity².  He wrote all his own posts (unless his little brother or his dog helped him) and no other member accessed his account.
Hadron wonders if Callaway knows that logs can be edited by admins, by using MySql commands. Thought not...

Offline Tesla

• The Dark Horse of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Dedicated Postwhore
  • I'm Tesla, and I'm getting sick and tired.
    • My cafepress store
« Reply #25 on: January 19, 2008, 08:29:45 PM »

Hadron wonders if Callaway knows that logs can be edited by admins, by using MySql commands. Thought not...

* Joshua_Slocum will be holding a seminar on the 23rd of January entitled, "The Quote System and You - An overview".
I came to this world with nothing
and I leave with nothing but love,
everything else is just borrowed.

Fuck it, we'll do it live.

• Elder
  • Insane Postwhore
    • Into the Wild
« Reply #26 on: January 19, 2008, 08:30:44 PM »

* Joshua_Slocum will be holding a seminar on the 23rd of January entitled, "The Quote System and You - An overview".
What the fact that I am not some total perfectionist, and have things to occupy my time as it is.

Offline Callaway

• Caretaker Admin
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #27 on: January 19, 2008, 09:05:19 PM »
Funny how hadron changed his story many times when he was questioned about whether or not he adminned Scrapheap. Those inconsistencies proved he lied. Then when Callaway backed him into a corner by posting his various versions of the truth, he suddenly claims it wasn't him that made those posts after all.  ::) I pity anyone who actually believes this guy.

:agreed:

duncvis

« Reply #28 on: January 20, 2008, 02:01:24 AM »
Ask P...

P - and no other admin for that matter - had/has direct DB access. And even if they did would still have no way of decrypting the passwords.

If you are alluding to P and Callaway's account swap, It is true that it is possible to take over another account. However it is necessary to reset the password in order to do so which would mean that Callaway would have to have known your password in order to change it back afterwards so you would be able to access your account.

You're nowhere near as smart as you'd like to think you are. Students.  ::)

Offline Calandale

• Official sheep shagger of the aspie underclass
  • Elder
  • Postwhore Beyond The Pale
  • peep
    • The Game Box: Live!
« Reply #29 on: January 20, 2008, 02:20:25 AM »
There's been limited success in decrypting MD5 (the
technique used by SMF).