Author Topic: Callaway...  (Read 4057 times)

Offline Christopher McCandless

• Wild Wanderer of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Insane Postwhore
  • "I HAVE HAD A HAPPY LIFE AND THANK THE LORD. GOODB
    • Into the Wild
Callaway...
« on: January 16, 2008, 02:35:40 PM »
Split from this thread...

Clicky!

Scrap claiming that Callaway "scared away" John Cooper from I2 was a low blow, certainly mean and untruthful enough for me to react at the time. And Callaway was personally involved; she exposed Cooper for what he was.

Seriously, don't you two have better things to do than attack Callaway over things you know little or nothing about?
She has saved a dossier on a member by the looks of it. She needs to explain herself, something she has failed to do yet. I wonder why...

:LMAO:

I saved the picture to my computer because I intended to attach it to the post where I told Scrapheap to get down off the cross.  Then it occurred to me that I could put it in the middle of the post by linking it directly to his avatar, and that would be more efficient.

It took you how long to invent that one exactly, half a day?

If that were true, you would not have taken anything like as long to respond.

Now, really all I am asking for is a confession. It is time for you to admit that you are keeping dossiers on members, and to offer a full explanation as to why you did it.

Offline Callaway

• Official Spokesperson for the Aspie Elite
  • Caretaker Admin
  • Almighty Postwhore
Re: Callaway...
« Reply #1 on: January 16, 2008, 02:50:41 PM »
I invented nothing, I merely told the truth.

Whether you believe it or not is your problem, not mine.

• Elder
  • Insane Postwhore
    • Into the Wild
« Reply #2 on: January 16, 2008, 02:54:53 PM »

Repeating that line over and over doesn't make it true, surprisingly.

The question I am curious about is why go to all the trouble to build up a database of everyone's wrong doings. Its not a normal thing to do, is it?

Offline ALLDAYGLOWRANDY

• Ginger Snap
  • Dedicated Postwhore
  • hyper Spoiled pric
« Reply #3 on: January 16, 2008, 06:18:28 PM »
Cooper who?  A barrel maker? :laugh:

Grudges should be let go off, its bad for the mood.
famous piligram John Alden is my direct descendent. physically fit!, wanna hit me yet?, warnning, you may have to acutually walk first! Persuasive creates his own luck has ability & drive to succeed   drink "Diet Dr. Maina" :) "62" orgasms at 1 time Fuck you faggot ass! not wishing Metabolic profile ( insulin metabolism etc) is almost perfect with no psychic meds, so go fuck yourself! semiautonomic controll over tear glands ambedexterous

The_P

« Reply #4 on: January 17, 2008, 09:57:38 AM »

The question I am curious about is why go to all the trouble to build up a database of everyone's wrong doings. Its not a normal thing to do, is it?

It is a tad obsessive, I will admit.

Offline ALLDAYGLOWRANDY

• Ginger Snap
  • Dedicated Postwhore
  • hyper Spoiled pric
« Reply #5 on: January 17, 2008, 01:49:12 PM »
What is done is done, arguing doesn't change the past.
famous piligram John Alden is my direct descendent. physically fit!, wanna hit me yet?, warnning, you may have to acutually walk first! Persuasive creates his own luck has ability & drive to succeed   drink "Diet Dr. Maina" :) "62" orgasms at 1 time Fuck you faggot ass! not wishing Metabolic profile ( insulin metabolism etc) is almost perfect with no psychic meds, so go fuck yourself! semiautonomic controll over tear glands ambedexterous

• Elder
  • Insane Postwhore
    • Into the Wild
« Reply #6 on: January 17, 2008, 01:50:44 PM »
What is done is done, arguing doesn't change the past.
Its designed to change the future, and possibly the present. Which includes Callaway having a nice neat file on all of us. Its a shame she cannot be bothered to deny it...

Offline ALLDAYGLOWRANDY

• Ginger Snap
  • Dedicated Postwhore
  • hyper Spoiled pric
« Reply #7 on: January 17, 2008, 02:26:40 PM »
I will take a file and a spaken.  A file means attention to me, I wish my girlfriend would give me some of that.

Anyways, a file would help her do her job.

It changes the future by waisting time, bringing up the past is unproductive.

I should read the whole thread so I can get weither file is literal or not.

Offline ALLDAYGLOWRANDY

• Ginger Snap
  • Dedicated Postwhore
  • hyper Spoiled pric
« Reply #8 on: January 17, 2008, 02:35:32 PM »
File, modeling file, with naked pictures of intensity members? :laugh:

I am not trying to flirt, just wanted  to not care, and make a joke.

What, is she spying on us, and reporting evily to the government? :laugh:

What is she spying on me to see what I am really eating? :laugh:

Offline Callaway

• Caretaker Admin
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #9 on: January 18, 2008, 02:28:52 AM »

If I actually did it, it might have been.

However, I didn't.

I already explained why Scrapheap's avatar from when he was calling himself CallawayChrist was saved on my computer.

I don't have a dossier on Scrapheap and Hadron's allegation that I keep dossiers on everyone is ridiculous.  

Hadron and Calandale repeating the same lie over and over does not make it true.

It took a while for me to answer because I took my daughter to school and then shortly after I got home from that, I left to go to lunch with my husband.  I answered when it was convenient for me to do so.  I am really under no obligation to answer Hadron's and Calandale's ridiculous allegations at all, since it only feeds their narcissistic need for attention.

I think that Hadron's assertion that I must be unintelligent or not have a very good memory because I stay home and raise my daughter rather than earn money is insulting to all the intelligent people here who do not work outside the home for whatever reason.  Perhaps they choose to raise their children or perhaps they have difficulty finding work that they can do, given the issues of their AS.  This does not demonstrate a lack of intelligence.  I think that people who choose to stay home and raise their children often believe that caring for their children themselves is more important than earning more money beyond what they feel they actually need to take care of their families.  I have noticed that many people here have had problems finding appropriate work for themselves and a lot of us are grossly overqualified for the work that we do find.

I attended university with a National Merit Scholarship and I have two degrees in Chemical Engineering, and I am a stay at home mom.   I feel that I'm lucky to have this very important job, that I am good at.

I do have a good memory (which I have never claimed was eidetic), and I am good at finding things, but I don't keep dossiers.

I believe that the closest thing to a dossier that I have on someone is this:  I did save a screenshot when I caught Hadron adminning Calandale the second time, when Hadron was an admin and Calandale was not.  The reason why I saved it was because, in my experience, Hadron tends to lie when he is confronted with evidence of something wrong that he has done so I thought I might need objective proof in this case.  I never posted the screenshot publicly because I believed that it would violate Calandale's privacy, since it had his IP address in it.  I also saved a copy of the screen when Hadron adminned Calandale the first time, which I redacted Calandale's IP address from and posted in my Questions For Callaway thread.

• Elder
  • Insane Postwhore
    • Into the Wild
« Reply #10 on: January 18, 2008, 05:32:55 AM »

If I actually did it, it might have been.
You cant even decide if it is a right or wrong thing? Surely if you didnt do it, why can you not at least say its a wrong thing to be doing? Or just maybe, it is because I figured it out correctly.
However, I didn't.
Really? I am not at all convinced.
I already explained why Scrapheap's avatar from when he was calling himself CallawayChrist was saved on my computer.
You mean why you went to the effort of naming and conveniently locating it as well? The only point in doing that is so you can locate it a few months down the line.
I don't have a dossier on Scrapheap and Hadron's allegation that I keep dossiers on everyone is ridiculous. 
Well, I suppose you dont keep one on yourself. Although you do keep one on most other members.
Hadron and Calandale repeating the same lie over and over does not make it true.
If it were a lie then yes. That argument could be applied to you here...
It took a while for me to answer because I took my daughter to school and then shortly after I got home from that, I left to go to lunch with my husband.  I answered when it was convenient for me to do so.  I am really under no obligation to answer Hadron's and Calandale's ridiculous allegations at all, since it only feeds their narcissistic need for attention.
You mean it took you an age to think of a response. It takes 30 seconds to say "I had it saved from earlier so I could post it elsewhere". But it takes longer to think up a lie.

As for narcissism, I suggest you evaluate how insecure you are yourself, before making allegations at others. This attempt to veneer over your own cowardice is rather pathetic, dont you think?
I think that Hadron's assertion that I must be unintelligent or not have a very good memory because I stay home and raise my daughter rather than earn money is insulting to all the intelligent people here who do not work outside the home for whatever reason.  Perhaps they choose to raise their children or perhaps they have difficulty finding work that they can do, given the issues of their AS.  This does not demonstrate a lack of intelligence.  I think that people who choose to stay home and raise their children often believe that caring for their children themselves is more important than earning more money beyond what they feel they actually need to take care of their families.  I have noticed that many people here have had problems finding appropriate work for themselves and a lot of us are grossly overqualified for the work that we do find.
Well it is an internet forum. Aspies who have jobs and the like tend not to spend their days whining about not having jobs. They get on with them. I know this is anecdotal, but I know of quite a fair few aspies who are happily working, in relationships and lead relatively normal lives.

I attended university with a National Merit Scholarship and I have two degrees in Chemical Engineering, and I am a stay at home mom.   I feel that I'm lucky to have this very important job, that I am good at.
What use is intelligence if you elect not to apply it? In the UK, your two degrees would count as one undergraduate one.

I do have a good memory (which I have never claimed was eidetic), and I am good at finding things, but I don't keep dossiers.
So you are admitting you dont have such a memory. In which case you either have a ridiculous amount of time on your hands to obsessively dig up dirt on people, or have been keeping a dossier. Either way, it reflects very poorly on yourself.
I believe that the closest thing to a dossier that I have on someone is this:  I did save a screenshot when I caught Hadron adminning Calandale the second time, when Hadron was an admin and Calandale was not.  The reason why I saved it was because, in my experience, Hadron tends to lie when he is confronted with evidence of something wrong that he has done so I thought I might need objective proof in this case.  I never posted the screenshot publicly because I believed that it would violate Calandale's privacy, since it had his IP address in it.  I also saved a copy of the screen when Hadron adminned Calandale the first time, which I redacted Calandale's IP address from and posted in my Questions For Callaway thread.

So you could re-admin Scrapheap later and blame myself for it. Very clever, and equally very insane. Ever heard of the phrase "this is just an internet forum"? Thought not...

Offline ALLDAYGLOWRANDY

• Ginger Snap
  • Dedicated Postwhore
  • hyper Spoiled pric
« Reply #11 on: January 18, 2008, 02:08:17 PM »
Sometimes when you try and explain things concretely, they still don't get it. :laugh:

Callaway stop reporting to government :laugh:

Offline Callaway

• Caretaker Admin
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #12 on: January 18, 2008, 04:17:50 PM »
Sometimes when you try and explain things concretely, they still don't get it. :laugh:

Apparently not, Randy. 

There's no point responding to most of what Hadron said since he is either being deliberately dense, dishonest, or delusional.

What I find difficult to comprehend is that Hadron actually thinks that he can get away with the blatant lie that I was the one who adminned Scrapheap, not him, when he said this:

Quote from: Hadron
So you could re-admin Scrapheap later and blame myself for it. Very clever, and equally very insane...

It would actually be funny if it weren't so sad.  As it is, it makes Hadron look like a vindictive child throwing a tantrum, or maybe a pathological liar or delusional.

For one thing, Hadron already admitted doing it, and for another I wasn't even online for the whole time from when Hadron adminned Scrapheap until when Peaguy de-adminned him.  My in-laws were in town and we spent the day at a really cool car wash and a museum of Nature and Science.  I left right after I submitted this post, which was the one where I posted in my Questions For Callaway thread the copy of the screen with Calandale's IP address redacted which I copied when I caught Hadron adminning Calandale:

http://www.intensitysquared.com/index.php?topic=1210.msg283676;topicseen#msg283676

Here is one post where Hadron finally admitted that he was the one who adminned Scrapheap, after lying about it until it became laughable:

http://www.intensitysquared.com/index.php?topic=6336.msg285635#msg285635

Obviously, Hadron changed your permissions at some point, so why don't we ask him, Scrapheap?

Do you think that he will tell the truth this time?
The only permission changes I made were to make him an admin. Then P deadminned him, but accidently put him in the WC2....

Quote from: Randy

:laugh:

You think that I should quit my high level jobs working for the NSA and CIA* and just be a stay at home mother?

:lol:

*Thanks for this one, Parts.   :LMAO:

• Elder
  • Insane Postwhore
    • Into the Wild
« Reply #13 on: January 18, 2008, 06:28:55 PM »

Apparently not, Randy. 
Do I really have to dig up what you really think about Flo...
There's no point responding to most of what Hadron said since he is either being deliberately dense, dishonest, or delusional.

What I find difficult to comprehend is that Hadron actually thinks that he can get away with the blatant lie that I was the one who adminned Scrapheap, not him, when he said this:
Blatent lie. Prove it...
Quote from: Hadron
So you could re-admin Scrapheap later and blame myself for it. Very clever, and equally very insane...

It would actually be funny if it weren't so sad.  As it is, it makes Hadron look like a vindictive child throwing a tantrum, or maybe a ]athological liar or delusional.
[/quote] You need your eyes testing, dear woman. What you see is that what others see. Remember that one.
For one thing, Hadron already admitted doing it, and for another I wasn't even online for the whole time from when Hadron adminned Scrapheap until when Peaguy de-adminned him.  My in-laws were in town and we spent the day at a really cool car wash and a museum of Nature and Science.  I left right after I submitted this post, which was the one where I posted in my Questions For Callaway thread the copy of the screen with Calandale's IP address redacted which I copied when I caught Hadron adminning Calandale:

http://www.intensitysquared.com/index.php?topic=1210.msg283676;topicseen#msg283676

Here is one post where Hadron finally admitted that he was the one who adminned Scrapheap, after lying about it until it became laughable:

http://www.intensitysquared.com/index.php?topic=6336.msg285635#msg285635

Obviously, Hadron changed your permissions at some point, so why don't we ask him, Scrapheap?

Do you think that he will tell the truth this time?
The only permission changes I made were to make him an admin. Then P deadminned him, but accidently put him in the WC2....

Quote from: Randy

:laugh:

You think that I should quit my high level jobs working for the NSA and CIA* and just be a stay at home mother?

:lol:

*Thanks for this one, Parts.   :LMAO:

Notice that I dropped lots of hints that I didnt know what happened what happened that night. I have the happy knowledge of knowing I didnt do it. If not me who/ what are you going to suggest Callaway. I folded because I didnt and still dont want to be an admin, nothing else. Sorry that I have a life to get along with...

As for admining Calandale, I freely admit to doing so. Ironically it was intended to stop P or someone else doing something when I went to bed. Unfortunately, you couldnt keep your hand off the admin panel either...

Lets just say it wasnt me who adminned Scrap. If you want to track him down and ask him, then its up to you...

Offline maldoror

• Bipolar Marksman of the Aspie Elite
  • Postwhore
  • shwing
« Reply #14 on: January 19, 2008, 01:31:19 AM »
*streaks the thread hardcore*
!!Super atomic enema!!