Educational

Author Topic: Women Charged With Sexually Assaulting UNC Football Players  (Read 791 times)

Offline Tesla

• The Dark Horse of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Dedicated Postwhore
  • I'm Tesla, and I'm getting sick and tired.
    • My cafepress store
Women Charged With Sexually Assaulting UNC Football Players
« on: December 21, 2007, 08:54:58 AM »

Prosecutors said the victims met the suspects – Monique Jenice Taylor, Tnikia Monta Washington and Michael Troy Lewis – during a birthday celebration at a downtown bar and that they all went back to the victims' apartment.

Initially, one of the football players welcomed sexual advances from Taylor and Washington, Whitney said.

"They brought him back and put him in the bedroom," Whitney said. "When the victim left the bedoom, there was a naked black male in the hallway who had a knife."

Whitney said Taylor then pulled off the victim's pants, pushed him down on a bed, attempted to tie his hands with his belt and started to fondle him against his consent.

"The more that he wrestled, Mr. Lewis put his knife further, or closer, to the victim's neck," Whitney said. "Ms. Taylor fondled his private parts. He repeatedly said no, and as he continued to resist, Ms. Taylor and the codefendant, Ms. Washington, began to beat him in the face."

Taylor's attorney,  Glenn Gerding, said the fondling was consensual.

A neighbor, Bobby Roberson, who lives across from the players, said he heard shouting and yelling coming from the apartment .

"Somebody sounded like they were getting slammed up against a wall," Roberson said. "Then, all of sudden, you heard a guy saying, yelling for help. It was like, 'Help, help, help!'"

http://www.wral.com/news/local/story/2201154/
I came to this world with nothing
and I leave with nothing but love,
everything else is just borrowed.

Fuck it, we'll do it live.

Offline Dexter Morgan

• Karma Policeman of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Postwhore
Re: Women Charged With Sexually Assaulting UNC Football Players
« Reply #1 on: December 21, 2007, 08:57:02 AM »
As a State student, I lmao at this. :green:

Offline SovaNu

• astralanes
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #2 on: December 21, 2007, 09:13:14 AM »
rape is hardly funny.
"I think everybody has an asshole component to their personality. It's just a matter of how much you indulge it. Those who do it often form a habit. So like any addiction, you have to learn to overcome it."
~Lord Phlexor

"Sometimes stepping on one's own dick is a memorable learning experience."
~PPK

"We are all the sum of our tears. Too little and the ground is not fertile and nothing can grow there; too much, the best of us is washed away."
~Gkar

:blonde:

GalileoAce

« Reply #3 on: December 21, 2007, 09:21:59 AM »
rape is hardly funny.

Aye, for either gender. It's a violation.

Offline Callaway

• Official Spokesperson for the Aspie Elite
  • Caretaker Admin
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #4 on: December 21, 2007, 01:21:22 PM »
It's almost unbelieveable that three football players would let themselves be tied up in this way, but I guess this is why the other naked man had a knife.

Offline Tesla

• The Dark Horse of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Dedicated Postwhore
  • I'm Tesla, and I'm getting sick and tired.
    • My cafepress store
« Reply #5 on: December 21, 2007, 01:24:07 PM »
It's almost unbelieveable that three football players would let themselves be tied up in this way, but I guess this is why the other naked man had a knife.
Agreed.   Even then, a knife?  There's three football players versus one knife wielding naked dude, and two women. 

Although... would a triplet of football players admit to being tied up against thier will by two women and a naked guy if it weren't true?

It's a truly bizarre incident.
I came to this world with nothing
and I leave with nothing but love,
everything else is just borrowed.

Fuck it, we'll do it live.

Offline SovaNu

• astralanes
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #6 on: December 21, 2007, 01:25:22 PM »
why was the man naked? if he didn't get a rape charge?

i thought only one man got raped, not three.
"I think everybody has an asshole component to their personality. It's just a matter of how much you indulge it. Those who do it often form a habit. So like any addiction, you have to learn to overcome it."
~Lord Phlexor

~PPK

"We are all the sum of our tears. Too little and the ground is not fertile and nothing can grow there; too much, the best of us is washed away."
~Gkar

Offline Callaway

• Official Spokesperson for the Aspie Elite
  • Caretaker Admin
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #7 on: December 21, 2007, 01:26:15 PM »
Agreed.   Even then, a knife?  There's three football players versus one knife wielding naked dude, and two women. 

Although... would a triplet of football players admit to being tied up against thier will by two women and a naked guy if it weren't true?

It's a truly bizarre incident.

It makes me wonder what they aren't telling us.  There has to be more to this story, I think.

Offline ALLDAYGLOWRANDY

• Ginger Snap
  • Dedicated Postwhore
  • hyper Spoiled pric
« Reply #8 on: December 21, 2007, 01:28:33 PM »

Prosecutors said the victims met the suspects – Monique Jenice Taylor, Tnikia Monta Washington and Michael Troy Lewis – during a birthday celebration at a downtown bar and that they all went back to the victims' apartment.

Initially, one of the football players welcomed sexual advances from Taylor and Washington, Whitney said.

"They brought him back and put him in the bedroom," Whitney said. "When the victim left the bedoom, there was a naked black male in the hallway who had a knife."

Whitney said Taylor then pulled off the victim's pants, pushed him down on a bed, attempted to tie his hands with his belt and started to fondle him against his consent.

"The more that he wrestled, Mr. Lewis put his knife further, or closer, to the victim's neck," Whitney said. "Ms. Taylor fondled his private parts. He repeatedly said no, and as he continued to resist, Ms. Taylor and the codefendant, Ms. Washington, began to beat him in the face."

Taylor's attorney,  Glenn Gerding, said the fondling was consensual.

A neighbor, Bobby Roberson, who lives across from the players, said he heard shouting and yelling coming from the apartment .

"Somebody sounded like they were getting slammed up against a wall," Roberson said. "Then, all of sudden, you heard a guy saying, yelling for help. It was like, 'Help, help, help!'"

http://www.wral.com/news/local/story/2201154/

Me next :laugh:

Seriously, he could have been married, gay or something else.
famous piligram John Alden is my direct descendent. physically fit!, wanna hit me yet?, warnning, you may have to acutually walk first! Persuasive creates his own luck has ability & drive to succeed   drink "Diet Dr. Maina" :) "62" orgasms at 1 time Fuck you faggot ass! not wishing Metabolic profile ( insulin metabolism etc) is almost perfect with no psychic meds, so go fuck yourself! semiautonomic controll over tear glands ambedexterous

Offline SovaNu

• astralanes
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #9 on: December 21, 2007, 01:30:37 PM »
the guy prolly got raped by the guy. he was too embarassed to say.
~Lord Phlexor

~PPK

~Gkar

Offline ALLDAYGLOWRANDY

• Ginger Snap
  • Dedicated Postwhore
  • hyper Spoiled pric
« Reply #10 on: December 21, 2007, 01:33:05 PM »
The guy raped by a transexual? :laugh:
famous piligram John Alden is my direct descendent. physically fit!, wanna hit me yet?, warnning, you may have to acutually walk first! Persuasive creates his own luck has ability & drive to succeed   drink "Diet Dr. Maina" :) "62" orgasms at 1 time Fuck you faggot ass! not wishing Metabolic profile ( insulin metabolism etc) is almost perfect with no psychic meds, so go fuck yourself! semiautonomic controll over tear glands ambedexterous

Offline SovaNu

• astralanes
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #11 on: December 21, 2007, 01:37:43 PM »

yeah. one naked guy and two women make a transsexual. :zoinks:
~Lord Phlexor

~PPK

~Gkar

Offline ALLDAYGLOWRANDY

• Ginger Snap
  • Dedicated Postwhore
  • hyper Spoiled pric
« Reply #12 on: December 21, 2007, 01:55:17 PM »

Well, as long as you know it. :laugh:

Offline Calandale

• Official sheep shagger of the aspie underclass
  • Elder
  • Postwhore Beyond The Pale
  • peep
    • The Game Box: Live!
« Reply #13 on: December 21, 2007, 05:17:19 PM »

Wouldn't that be a tri-sexual?

Offline SovaNu

• astralanes
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #14 on: December 21, 2007, 05:52:49 PM »
possibly. :zoinks:
~Lord Phlexor

~PPK

~Gkar