Author Topic: Fire Away....Metaphorically Speaking  (Read 8132 times)

Soph

Re: Fire Away....Metaphorically Speaking
« Reply #90 on: January 10, 2008, 11:41:12 AM »
how many girlfriends do I have?  :laugh:

Offline Tristeza

• Official Outsider of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Postwhore
« Reply #91 on: January 10, 2008, 11:42:03 AM »
I actually made up one on the Vines forum about me and Craig Nicholls and our AS household!  I'm pretty sure he found out about it, heehee!!   >:D  It was brutal.
hats off to the man on top of the world
come crawl up here baby, and we can watch this damn thing turn

Offline Calandale

• Official sheep shagger of the aspie underclass
  • Elder
  • Postwhore Beyond The Pale
  • peep
    • The Game Box: Live!
« Reply #92 on: January 10, 2008, 11:43:32 AM »
Were you on there, back
when Starb was fairly active?

Soph

« Reply #93 on: January 10, 2008, 11:45:24 AM »
She said she remembered you from there  :orly:

Offline Tristeza

• Elder
  • Postwhore
« Reply #94 on: January 10, 2008, 11:51:38 AM »
Three right now.  Let's see.  A Britney type who's a complete druggy slut, a Paris type who's only interested in shopping, and a quiet, studious girl from your photography class who's completely in love with you and whom I keep pushing on you.  However, you...young lady...are only interested in the other two.  So far you've been arrested along with Britney and I've had to bail you out at 3:00 am, and you've spent far too much of my money on Paris!  I have some serious plans for those two bimbos, trust me.   >:D

By the way, Nicolette Sheridan will play me in the movie!   :laugh: 

Offline Tristeza

• Elder
  • Postwhore
« Reply #95 on: January 10, 2008, 11:55:41 AM »
I guess she must have only been lurking or using another username while I was actually on there, because I joined long after her last post as Starbuline.  She told me she had a hard time on there.  That was really the first place I ever posted, and I just went on there acting like a moron because I really didn't give a shit.  I was a thousand years older than those kids, so I wasn't too worried about being accepted.  It was fun.  Haven't been on there in awhile, although I stay in touch with several folks.

Offline Calandale

• Elder
  • peep
« Reply #96 on: January 10, 2008, 11:59:21 AM »
I have some serious plans for those two bimbos, trust me.   >:D

You ain't the only one.  :eyebrows:

Offline Tristeza

• Elder
  • Postwhore
« Reply #97 on: January 10, 2008, 12:05:28 PM »
Good!   :laugh:That'll be a way of bringing us back together.  We'll unite our efforts to save our child from bad influences!  It'll also keep you occupied and away from Kosmo!   :eyebrows:  I'm not getting any younger.  Don't need competition of any species.   :grrr:

Offline Christopher McCandless

• Wild Wanderer of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Insane Postwhore
  • "I HAVE HAD A HAPPY LIFE AND THANK THE LORD. GOODB
    • Into the Wild
« Reply #98 on: January 10, 2008, 12:07:07 PM »
Who's ascan?

a poisonous, paranoid, bigoted, self-righteous, cowardly, truth-twisting piece of shit. he hates intensity and what we stand for. the feeling is pretty much mutual. The quote from 'Intensity's recruitment chairman' on the entry page is from him - we call him that because every time he shoots his mouth off with conspiracy theory bollocks about this place, loads of people come to see what all the fuss is about. we should pay him.  :lol:
Dont forget to mention that he is a member of the British Nazi Party....

Soph

« Reply #99 on: January 10, 2008, 12:09:06 PM »
I guess she must have only been lurking or using another username while I was actually on there, because I joined long after her last post as Starbuline.  She told me she had a hard time on there.  That was really the first place I ever posted, and I just went on there acting like a moron because I really didn't give a shit.  I was a thousand years older than those kids, so I wasn't too worried about being accepted.  It was fun.  Haven't been on there in awhile, although I stay in touch with several folks.
YeaH I never talked to her much about that site, just a couple of times, but I remember her saying she remembered you from there. I saw some of her posts on there once, and I saw her getting a hard time from a couple of people. Made me feel shit, but at least she was liked by everyone (apart from the cunts) on zomg and wp. She posted a picture of him that she'd drawn once.

Soph

« Reply #100 on: January 10, 2008, 12:10:05 PM »
Three right now.  Let's see.  A Britney type who's a complete druggy slut, a Paris type who's only interested in shopping, and a quiet, studious girl from your photography class who's completely in love with you and whom I keep pushing on you.  However, you...young lady...are only interested in the other two.  So far you've been arrested along with Britney and I've had to bail you out at 3:00 am, and you've spent far too much of my money on Paris!  I have some serious plans for those two bimbos, trust me.   >:D

By the way, Nicolette Sheridan will play me in the movie!   :laugh: 
haha I'm too good to be arrested  :angel:

Druggy slut sounds nice :P

Offline Calandale

• Elder
  • peep
« Reply #101 on: January 10, 2008, 12:10:27 PM »
Good!   :laugh:That'll be a way of bringing us back together.  We'll unite our efforts to save our child from bad influences!  It'll also keep you occupied and away from Kosmo!   :eyebrows:  I'm not getting any younger.  Don't need competition of any species.   :grrr:

But, you know, our daughter seems
to have an unnatural fondness to females.

I was thinking, such a fine young woman.
She needs to see the pleasure that a man
can give. And, I'm afraid that someone else
just won't be as gentle with her.  :eyebrows:

Offline Tristeza

• Elder
  • Postwhore
« Reply #102 on: January 10, 2008, 12:13:07 PM »
Ah, now that's where my secret past as a hitwoman will come in handy.  Say goodnight, honey.   :-*

Offline Callaway

• Official Spokesperson for the Aspie Elite
  • Caretaker Admin
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #103 on: January 10, 2008, 12:14:12 PM »
Who's ascan?

a poisonous, paranoid, bigoted, self-righteous, cowardly, truth-twisting piece of shit. he hates intensity and what we stand for. the feeling is pretty much mutual. The quote from 'Intensity's recruitment chairman' on the entry page is from him - we call him that because every time he shoots his mouth off with conspiracy theory bollocks about this place, loads of people come to see what all the fuss is about. we should pay him.  :lol:
Dont forget to mention that he is a member of the British Nazi Party....

:o

You mean by the British Nazi Party, the November 9th Society?

I didn't know that.

Offline Tristeza

• Elder
  • Postwhore
« Reply #104 on: January 10, 2008, 12:19:06 PM »
YeaH I never talked to her much about that site, just a couple of times, but I remember her saying she remembered you from there. I saw some of her posts on there once, and I saw her getting a hard time from a couple of people. Made me feel shit, but at least she was liked by everyone (apart from the cunts) on zomg and wp. She posted a picture of him that she'd drawn once.
Yeah, she mentioned on my Craig thread on WP that she'd gotten a hard time on there, and I pulled up all her posts and read them.  They made me feel like shit too, because they reminded me of exactly how I reacted to teasing when I was her age.  I never discussed it further with her, because I got the impression that she didn't want to spend time on there anymore, and I didn't want to encourage her to come back and then her wind up having another bad experience.  Kids can be such shits.   :-\