Author Topic: Fire Away....Metaphorically Speaking  (Read 8049 times)

Offline Tristeza

• Official Outsider of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Postwhore
Re: Fire Away....Metaphorically Speaking
« Reply #45 on: December 21, 2007, 12:23:16 PM »
I read that quote on the I2 entry page again, and now I can see that it's a quote from ascan!  He said the same thing in that wp post about me that was removed.  Something about me being a socially adept sychophant who encouraged my friends to attack vulnerable wp members.  He must have been responding to earlier posts I'd made about Kosmo being wp's best bullshit filter and how funny his posts were.  TBH I was actually flattered by those terms he threw at me - I've never been called such things in my life!  I'm a socially adept asskisser....yeah, come on!! :zoinks:  Think if I really did have the asskissing gene, I'd have been spending time making much over Alex' yellow shoes, etc. like some of those other folks.

I feel kind of bad for ascan, actually.  I don't even mean this in a condescending manner.  Looks like he doesn't have much of a sense of humor, and if he takes everything as seriously as he seems to, he's probably miserable.  No sense making others miserable too, though. 

What's his girlfriend's username on WP?  I'll bet I can guess who she is.   
hats off to the man on top of the world
come crawl up here baby, and we can watch this damn thing turn

Offline Tristeza

• Elder
  • Postwhore
« Reply #46 on: December 21, 2007, 12:32:37 PM »
because people are genuine here. more so than on WP. that place is fucked up.
I agree with this.  Seems like people here would be honest with you and tell you to get your head out of your ass when you're feeling sorry for yourself.  To me, that's a real friend.  The enablers who hang out on WP just want others to stay as miserable as they are, so they feed each other's whining.  They should take a look at the thread for Renaeden here and they'd see the right kind of support.  But whatever...you can't explain this to people who've been fed junk pop psychology about how you're never supposed to tell people the truth because it might hurt.   :-\   

Offline Callaway

• Official Spokesperson for the Aspie Elite
  • Caretaker Admin
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #47 on: December 21, 2007, 01:02:12 PM »
I read that quote on the I2 entry page again, and now I can see that it's a quote from ascan!  He said the same thing in that wp post about me that was removed.  Something about me being a socially adept sychophant who encouraged my friends to attack vulnerable wp members.  He must have been responding to earlier posts I'd made about Kosmo being wp's best bullshit filter and how funny his posts were.  TBH I was actually flattered by those terms he threw at me - I've never been called such things in my life!  I'm a socially adept asskisser....yeah, come on!! :zoinks:  Think if I really did have the asskissing gene, I'd have been spending time making much over Alex' yellow shoes, etc. like some of those other folks.

I feel kind of bad for ascan, actually.  I don't even mean this in a condescending manner.  Looks like he doesn't have much of a sense of humor, and if he takes everything as seriously as he seems to, he's probably miserable.  No sense making others miserable too, though. 

What's his girlfriend's username on WP?  I'll bet I can guess who she is.   

So, according to Ascan, you are a socially adept sycophant Aspie who encouraged your friends to attack vulnerable wp members too?  See, Ascan already hand picked you to join the Aspie Elite and you didn't even know it.

:laugh:

Omega's old name on WP was Hecate, but I think she made another account, which was called AntiHeather.  She might have made yet another one by now.  She is now the Merry Widow here on Intensity.

I'll see if I can find one of AntiHeather's posts on WP.  Here is her first one, and I think that her others follow in this same thread:

http://www.wrongplanet.net/postp309555.html&highlight=#309555

There are some funny conspiracy ones in that thread from Ascan too. 

I'm assuming that your virus scanning software is up to date, although my virus checker did not automatically switch on this time like it often does right after I visit WP.

Offline enronh

• Intensity's Bicycle Repairman
  • Elder
  • Dedicated Postwhore
« Reply #48 on: December 22, 2007, 03:57:11 PM »
Hi new person! 

Tony Harrison's favourite hobby (besides drinking outlandishly named Northern brews) is compiling a list of famous people with Asperger's Syndrome. He postumously diagnoses them if they are now dead. Are there an names you'd like to add or propose?

Does the buzzing of floresent lights get on ur nerves?   

You probably have notied but we have a stunning aray of emoticons. Which is your favourite?

What did you think of David Bowie's 1987 Glass Spider Tour?

Sorry if I'm speaking a little slow.

Offline Callaway

• Caretaker Admin
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #49 on: December 23, 2007, 12:33:51 PM »
Hi new person! 

Tony Harrison's favourite hobby (besides drinking outlandishly named Northern brews) is compiling a list of famous people with Asperger's Syndrome. He postumously diagnoses them if they are now dead. Are there an names you'd like to add or propose?

:LMAO:

:plus:

duncvis

« Reply #50 on: December 23, 2007, 12:37:21 PM »
Hi new person! 

:lol:  :lies:

Offline renaeden

• Complicated Case of the Aspie Elite
  • Caretaker Admin
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #51 on: December 24, 2007, 05:40:45 AM »
Karamazovna thank you for posting those pictures of the Siamese cat. My heart melts at the sight of those pictures (it is just a lumpy puddle now :P).
Is the cat yours?
Mildly Cute in a Retarded Way
Tek'ma'tae

Offline DirtDawg

• Insensitive Oaf and Earthworm Whisperer
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
  • Last rays of the last days
« Reply #52 on: December 24, 2007, 04:48:52 PM »
Hi new person! 

Does the buzzing of floresent lights get on ur nerves?   

You probably have notied but we have a stunning aray of emoticons. Which is your favourite?

What did you think of David Bowie's 1987 Glass Spider Tour?

Sorry if I'm speaking a little slow.

Rupert, you trip me, dude!

:plus:
Jimi Hendrix: When the power of love overcomes the love of power the world will know peace. 

Ghandi: Live as if you were to die tomorrow. Learn as if you were to live forever.

The end result of life's daily pain and suffering, trials and failures, tears and laughter, readings and listenings is an accumulation of wisdom in its purest form.

Offline Tristeza

• Elder
  • Postwhore
« Reply #53 on: December 25, 2007, 04:33:28 PM »
Karamazovna thank you for posting those pictures of the Siamese cat. My heart melts at the sight of those pictures (it is just a lumpy puddle now :P).
Is the cat yours?
Hey, Ren!  Yes, the Siamese cat is mine.  Her name is Audrey Hepburn, and I'm glad you liked her pic.  I wish I could loan her to you right now - I think she'd make you feel much better!   ;D  She's a great stress reliever.

Oh, and let's see about the questions from Mohandas...

1.  I have no dead names to add to Tony's list at present. 
2.  Florescent lights don't bother me.  Sudden loud noises piss me off.   :-\
3.  I'm having a difficult time picking a favorite emoticon!  This one is pretty funny.   :halitosis:
4.  Didn't see the Glass Spider tour, although I know others who did.  Not a big Bowie fan in general.

Sorry if these answers are boring...I'm a bit hungover at present.   ::)

Offline Rabbit From Hell

• Milla's Husband
  • Elder
  • Dedicated Postwhore
  • Gun or turkey baster? Do you feel lucky, punk?
« Reply #54 on: December 25, 2007, 10:22:25 PM »
At first I though the title was "Finally a Metropolitan Spanking"
You're the retarded offspring of five monkeys having buttsex with a fish squirrel, congratulations.

politics and evil
all one and the same
satan hides behind
another name

Offline renaeden

• Complicated Case of the Aspie Elite
  • Caretaker Admin
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #55 on: December 26, 2007, 07:24:05 AM »
Is the cat yours?
Hey, Ren!  Yes, the Siamese cat is mine.  Her name is Audrey Hepburn, and I'm glad you liked her pic.  I wish I could loan her to you right now - I think she'd make you feel much better!   ;D  She's a great stress reliever.
Your cat is beautiful. I wonder if she is your first. I grew up with Siamese cats and each one had a distinct personality.
Mildly Cute in a Retarded Way
Tek'ma'tae

Offline Tristeza

• Elder
  • Postwhore
« Reply #56 on: December 26, 2007, 11:47:17 PM »
At first I though the title was "Finally a Metropolitan Spanking"
Like so? :dominatrix:  Sorry, wrong girl for that.   :laugh:

Offline Tristeza

• Elder
  • Postwhore
« Reply #57 on: December 26, 2007, 11:50:41 PM »
Is the cat yours?
Your cat is beautiful. I wonder if she is your first. I grew up with Siamese cats and each one had a distinct personality.
Yeah, she's our first Siamese.  She's got a really funny personality and even has strong facial expressions.  Whenever we thwart her in some attempt to misbehave, she'll growl really loudly and start racing through the house.  She talks a lot - it's cool how Siamese are so vocal.  I always laugh at her voice.  I'm pretty sure she's cussing me alot.   :laugh:

Offline Callaway

• Caretaker Admin
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #58 on: December 27, 2007, 01:15:11 AM »
I had a Siamese cat or probably a mix who was very vocal too.  She was so smart too.  She could open the screen door to come inside the house, and she taught her kittens to do it too.  She had a really sweet disposition, though.

Offline SovaNu

• astralanes
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #59 on: December 27, 2007, 04:51:57 PM »
because people are genuine here. more so than on WP. that place is fucked up.

I don't see that much difference.
Well, there's less MEAT here. And
thus less chance for people to wax
soporifically upon it. Not everyone
seems capable of posting without
far too much digression.

what meat? :laugh: digression has nothing to do with it.
"I think everybody has an asshole component to their personality. It's just a matter of how much you indulge it. Those who do it often form a habit. So like any addiction, you have to learn to overcome it."
~Lord Phlexor

"Sometimes stepping on one's own dick is a memorable learning experience."
~PPK

"We are all the sum of our tears. Too little and the ground is not fertile and nothing can grow there; too much, the best of us is washed away."
~Gkar

:blonde: