Educational

Author Topic: Fire Away....Metaphorically Speaking  (Read 8008 times)

Offline Callaway

• Official Spokesperson for the Aspie Elite
  • Caretaker Admin
  • Almighty Postwhore
Re: Fire Away....Metaphorically Speaking
« Reply #15 on: December 20, 2007, 11:58:32 AM »
Yeah, can I be Official Outsider of the Aspie Elite?  It does suit me.   ;D

Who's ascan?

I see there was mention of a potential inbreeding project amongst aspies/auties.  I already have a fantasy aspie breeding plan in place for Craig Nicholls! >:D 

Here's the plan:  I show up backstage at a Sydney Vines gig with my Borat sack at the ready.  I go up to him and say:

Hi, Craig.  You not know me, but I am loved you for very long time.  You asaberger, I asaberger also.  See this wedding sack I made.  See, thissa your name and thissa my name.  Now we go beach for make sexytime genetic explosions for future overtaking of world with our special interests.  And afterwards we go for dinner McDonald's, ok?  You like McDonald's, I like McDonald's also.  See, this going be perfect married life!  Wait...why you run so fast away?  I not understanding, Craig!!  Return me!!!   :'(

Alas, that's about the time the cops slam me to the ground.   :laugh:

My sweet Craiggie, he knows I'm harmless... :angel:

You are now officially the Official Outsider of the Aspie Elite.  Your Secret Decoder Ring is on its way, Karamazovna.

;D

Offline Calandale

• Official sheep shagger of the aspie underclass
  • Elder
  • Postwhore Beyond The Pale
  • peep
    • The Game Box: Live!
« Reply #16 on: December 20, 2007, 03:14:46 PM »
Who's ascan?

a poisonous, paranoid, bigoted, self-righteous, cowardly, truth-twisting piece of shit.

Who happens to have a bit of insight about this
place, that an insider simply cannot.

Offline Tristeza

• Official Outsider of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Postwhore
« Reply #17 on: December 20, 2007, 03:19:40 PM »
Are you going to post nude photos of yourself?
Nope!  But if I can find it, I'll post a pic of me in a central European brothel!   :laugh:  It was actually just an outdoor cookout for my friend's motorcycle club, but I found out later that the young ladies living in the house were "career girls!"  It was pretty funny after the fact.  'Twas a fun evening.
hats off to the man on top of the world
come crawl up here baby, and we can watch this damn thing turn

duncvis

« Reply #18 on: December 20, 2007, 03:20:50 PM »
Who's ascan?

a poisonous, paranoid, bigoted, self-righteous, cowardly, truth-twisting piece of shit.

and he earned it. he deserved every bit of abuse we gave him, and more. :puke:

Offline Tristeza

• Elder
  • Postwhore
« Reply #19 on: December 20, 2007, 03:31:54 PM »
Who's ascan?

a poisonous, paranoid, bigoted, self-righteous, cowardly, truth-twisting piece of shit. he hates intensity and what we stand for. the feeling is pretty much mutual. The quote from 'Intensity's recruitment chairman' on the entry page is from him - we call him that because every time he shoots his mouth off with conspiracy theory bollocks about this place, loads of people come to see what all the fuss is about. we should pay him.  :lol:
Guess I've been one of the elite for a long time without knowing it!   :laugh:  I think I remember that username from WP.  He posted something pissy about me one time, because I ripped someone who was being mean to Richard.  She must have been a friend of his, because I'd never heard of him in my life, and he just went kind of ballistic, really shrill and paranoid sounding.  His post was removed pretty quickly, heehee.  Don't know if he removed it or someone else did.  So that's my ascan tale.  'Twas amusing to meet him.   ;D

duncvis

« Reply #20 on: December 20, 2007, 03:37:23 PM »
I didn't know he had any friends, except Omega Female (who is just as scheming and unpleasant as he is)

Offline Tristeza

• Elder
  • Postwhore
« Reply #21 on: December 20, 2007, 03:41:37 PM »
Never heard of her.  Do they still post here?  Why don't they like this place?   ??? 

edit:  Just noticed this was my 69th post!!   :laugh:

Offline SovaNu

• astralanes
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #22 on: December 20, 2007, 03:42:49 PM »
Yeah, can I be Official Outsider of the Aspie Elite?  It does suit me.   ;D

Who's ascan?

I see there was mention of a potential inbreeding project amongst aspies/auties.  I already have a fantasy aspie breeding plan in place for Craig Nicholls! >:D 

Here's the plan:  I show up backstage at a Sydney Vines gig with my Borat sack at the ready.  I go up to him and say:

Hi, Craig.  You not know me, but I am loved you for very long time.  You asaberger, I asaberger also.  See this wedding sack I made.  See, thissa your name and thissa my name.  Now we go beach for make sexytime genetic explosions for future overtaking of world with our special interests.  And afterwards we go for dinner McDonald's, ok?  You like McDonald's, I like McDonald's also.  See, this going be perfect married life!  Wait...why you run so fast away?  I not understanding, Craig!!  Return me!!!   :'(

Alas, that's about the time the cops slam me to the ground.   :laugh:

My sweet Craiggie, he knows I'm harmless... :angel:

lol. :lol:

oh he's aspie. i think i heard about that.
"I think everybody has an asshole component to their personality. It's just a matter of how much you indulge it. Those who do it often form a habit. So like any addiction, you have to learn to overcome it."
~Lord Phlexor

"Sometimes stepping on one's own dick is a memorable learning experience."
~PPK

"We are all the sum of our tears. Too little and the ground is not fertile and nothing can grow there; too much, the best of us is washed away."
~Gkar

:blonde:

duncvis

« Reply #23 on: December 20, 2007, 03:48:15 PM »
Long story. The potted version: he's an utter cunt and sees only shadows on sunny days - he got a bee in his bonnet about 'corrupt' moderators etc, despite this being the most open forum you'll ever see. Mcjagger pwned him in a callout and he deleted all his posts and slunk away. meanwhile, omega female, who was an admin here, started fucking him, and suddenly became totally emo and wittered on about bullying etc - very selective bullying, i.e. anyone who was in her clique or she saw as especially vulnerable. anyway, she fucked off after being caught sharing private information from the admin forum and fired, and being publicly humiliated over the web of lies she'd built up regarding a friend of hers she had been screwing over.

so they really don't like us.

Offline DirtDawg

• Insensitive Oaf and Earthworm Whisperer
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
  • Last rays of the last days
« Reply #24 on: December 20, 2007, 03:52:19 PM »
Who's ascan?

WTF?

I have never talked to him, but I have read many of his posts, elsewhere.

His shctick is some of the most one-sided bullshit I have seen. The guy has no clue about who the people are, here.

how the fuck can you say that he has insight?

FUCK!?!

OH, I get it now. I know these people a slight amount, so I am tainted. I could not possibly see them for what they really are?

Is that it?
« Last Edit: December 20, 2007, 03:57:04 PM by DirtDawg »
Jimi Hendrix: When the power of love overcomes the love of power the world will know peace. 

Ghandi: Live as if you were to die tomorrow. Learn as if you were to live forever.

The end result of life's daily pain and suffering, trials and failures, tears and laughter, readings and listenings is an accumulation of wisdom in its purest form.

Offline Callaway

• Official Spokesperson for the Aspie Elite
  • Caretaker Admin
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #25 on: December 20, 2007, 03:54:49 PM »
Who's ascan?

a poisonous, paranoid, bigoted, self-righteous, cowardly, truth-twisting piece of shit. he hates intensity and what we stand for. the feeling is pretty much mutual. The quote from 'Intensity's recruitment chairman' on the entry page is from him - we call him that because every time he shoots his mouth off with conspiracy theory bollocks about this place, loads of people come to see what all the fuss is about. we should pay him.  :lol:
Guess I've been one of the elite for a long time without knowing it!   :laugh:  I think I remember that username from WP.  He posted something pissy about me one time, because I ripped someone who was being mean to Richard.  She must have been a friend of his, because I'd never heard of him in my life, and he just went kind of ballistic, really shrill and paranoid sounding.  His post was removed pretty quickly, heehee.  Don't know if he removed it or someone else did.  So that's my ascan tale.  'Twas amusing to meet him.   ;D

Ascan doesn't have many friends, so he was probably trying to rip you a new one for the fun of it.

I disagreed with him when he was trying to defend the actions of Mark Downs, Jr., a T-ball coach who was convicted of offering an eight year old boy $25 to hit an autistic child with a ball during a pregame practice so he couldn't play.  Here is a link to the story:

http://sports.espn.go.com/sports/news/story?id=2588156

I also disagreed with him and Omega when they were blasting Intensity, of course.

I think that Calandale has some weird fascination with Ascan.

Offline Calandale

• Elder
  • peep
« Reply #26 on: December 20, 2007, 04:01:32 PM »
...and suddenly became totally emo and wittered on about bullying etc

Certainly IS bullying.
I don't see that as a problem,
in and of itself.

Offline Calandale

• Elder
  • peep
« Reply #27 on: December 20, 2007, 04:02:32 PM »

WTF?

His shctick is some of the most one-sided bullshit I have seen. The guy has no clue about who the people are, here.

FUCK!?!

He was aware enough to see that once
Callaway starts hounding someone, the whole
pack leaps at their throats.

Offline Calandale

• Elder
  • peep
« Reply #28 on: December 20, 2007, 04:03:49 PM »

I think that Calandale has some weird fascination with Ascan.

Just the one point, really.
I barely spoke with him, but
when I was mentioning I2,
he made some vague comments.
When I asked what he meant, he
pretty much told me something I
already knew, and little else.

duncvis

« Reply #29 on: December 20, 2007, 04:06:14 PM »
...and suddenly became totally emo and wittered on about bullying etc

Certainly IS bullying.
I don't see that as a problem,
in and of itself.

exactly. the problems were a - this is intensity, and if you cant take a punch dont throw any; and b - the selective definitions she used and the utter hypocrisy she displayed with her actions. stupid bitch. :wanker:

WTF?

FUCK!?!

He was aware enough to see that once
Callaway starts hounding someone, the whole
pack leaps at their throats.

thats debatable. in his case however it was true - and deservedly so.