Author Topic: Request, I want to invite a buddy of mine to join  (Read 5872 times)

eamonn

Re: Request, I want to invite a buddy of mine to join
« Reply #75 on: April 06, 2006, 01:33:04 PM »
I was only joking petra. (quoting them myself and again is a giveaway) Have fun with the quotes little kiddies but dont forget who your favourite uncle is.

Offline Peter

• Amazing Cyber-Human Hybrid
  • Elder
  • Insane Postwhore
« Reply #76 on: April 06, 2006, 01:38:21 PM »
Nah, it was getting boring and annoying.  We can do it again in another thread sometime, but I've had enough for now.
14:10 - Moarskrillex42: She said something about knowing why I wanted to move to Glasgow when she came in. She plopped down on my bed and told me to go ahead and open it for her.

14:11 - Peter5930: So, she thought I was your lover and that I was sending you a box full of sex toys, and that you wanted to move to Glasgow to be with me?

eamonn

« Reply #77 on: April 06, 2006, 01:45:20 PM »
Dont "Nah" me petra. Im your favourite uncle and if i tell you to sit on my middle knee you bloody well will. >:( >:( >:(

Offline Peter

• Elder
  • Insane Postwhore
« Reply #78 on: April 06, 2006, 01:55:35 PM »
But it hurts!   :'(  :-[

I'll tell mummy!
14:10 - Moarskrillex42: She said something about knowing why I wanted to move to Glasgow when she came in. She plopped down on my bed and told me to go ahead and open it for her.

14:11 - Peter5930: So, she thought I was your lover and that I was sending you a box full of sex toys, and that you wanted to move to Glasgow to be with me?

Hypnotica_Gaze

« Reply #79 on: April 06, 2006, 05:18:22 PM »
I feel like ive interupted a special moment ;D

Offline Peter

• Elder
  • Insane Postwhore
« Reply #80 on: April 06, 2006, 05:58:16 PM »
Can I sit on your middle knee too?  :)

Hypnotica_Gaze

« Reply #81 on: April 06, 2006, 06:24:20 PM »
Ive got a better idea, how about you get on your knees ;D

Offline Peter

• Elder
  • Insane Postwhore
« Reply #82 on: April 07, 2006, 03:28:50 AM »
You want me to give you a blowjob?   :-*

Hypnotica_Gaze

« Reply #83 on: April 07, 2006, 07:03:33 PM »
lol nah i just like my men to know who the boss is  ;D

Offline Peter

• Elder
  • Insane Postwhore
« Reply #84 on: April 07, 2006, 07:29:15 PM »
Yes, many women like my dominance in the bedroom.  :police:

Hypnotica_Gaze

« Reply #85 on: April 07, 2006, 07:47:02 PM »
What are you a woman beater aswell as a filthy slut  ;)

Apparently i come across like a bit of a dominatrix, and  its kinda true but only because ive never met a guy even remotely worth submitting to or passing the reigns over to for a while, when i say a while i mean until i decide to smack them with my whip, stick the shackles back on and cover their mouth with duct tape again. ;D

Take that police hat off, its so gay!!!!! and hand over the cuffs ohhhhh the new policemen have tazers, i want one of those :D Is Eamonn still making you play naughty cops and robbers? ;)

I must admit even tho the people here seem really great, im getting kinda bored , i dont normally do the forum thing neways but i had specific reasons for coming here and well its not been so productive for me. So if i disappear, its nothing personal  :P

Offline Peter

• Elder
  • Insane Postwhore
« Reply #86 on: April 07, 2006, 07:56:30 PM »
Quote from: Hypnotica
Apparently i come across like a bit of a dominatrix, and  its kinda true but only because ive never met a guy even remotely worth submitting to or passing the reigns over to for a while, when i say a while i mean until i decide to smack them with my whip, stick the shackles back on and cover their mouth with duct tape again. Grin

I've always been a domineer too, but then the women were all pretty happy to be tied up and molested, so I don't know what would happen if I found one that wanted to take a more active stance.

I must admit even tho the people here seem really great, im getting kinda bored , i dont normally do the forum thing neways but i had specific reasons for coming here and well its not been so productive for me. So if i disappear, its nothing personal

You don't love us?   :'(

Forums work better when you don't have a life.  Do you have one of those thingies?  You could always get rid of it.  You're sitting here at 02:50, so you can't have that much of one.

Hypnotica_Gaze

« Reply #87 on: April 07, 2006, 08:07:19 PM »
Youd wet your pants and run if a woman wanted to take a more active stance ;D

I know its 2:55am on a party night and im on MSN messenger and the internet............rather sad lol

I dont really like mixing with people much, im very specific and way to picky about the type of people i dont mind being around me and even then i can get suffocated easily and just want them to fuck off lol  :angel:

Surely you checked my darkstarlings profile, im not exactly a people person, and when people do try and talk to me im apparently very cold, insensitive and well intimidating lol

So im not really a pub, club, party type of gal. Theres to many arseholes id want to smack, i get too many pervs trying it on and my knee wanders from time to time towards their groin but well i cant get away with that forever. ;D

Dont worry Peter i dont think my knee can hit you from here.

shima

« Reply #88 on: April 07, 2006, 10:06:00 PM »
Message boards are perfect solution for those of us with neither life nor social skills.  And here I was thinking hypnotica_gaze was a pub, club, party type of gal. :angel:

Offline Peter

• Elder
  • Insane Postwhore
« Reply #89 on: April 08, 2006, 04:12:43 AM »
Quote from: Hypnotica
Surely you checked my darkstarlings profile

Hmmmm, sorry.  I wasn't pissing my pants in excitement enough to bother stalking you.  Want to give me a link?

, im not exactly a people person, and when people do try and talk to me im apparently very cold, insensitive and well intimidating lol

Yes, I had gathered that impression; the sort of person I'd dismiss as an insufferable bitch and avoid in favour of nicer people.  That's ok though; we're looking for people like you to add a bit of spice to the site.  You could tell us all how sad we are for being here and post random pictures of parrots.