Educational

Author Topic: Request, I want to invite a buddy of mine to join  (Read 5790 times)

Offline Peter

• Amazing Cyber-Human Hybrid
  • Elder
  • Insane Postwhore
Re: Request, I want to invite a buddy of mine to join
« Reply #45 on: April 05, 2006, 02:49:36 PM »
Quote from: hypnotica
Its ok Peter i already know your from Glasgow, i know youve been dying for me to read your profile and find out Wink it still doesnt change what i said about guys from Glasgow lol

You arent a reformed alcoholic are you?  Wink

How long have you known for?  I was getting worried there that I hadn't dropped enough clues, or that you were kind of dim.   :-\

And no, I'm not a reformed alcoholic.  Are you drooling at my eligibility now?

I was gonna ask who is Eamonn, but well, i shall take a pass.

He's my bestest bum buddy, but shhhhh!  Don't tell anyone.

(We're not usually this evil to newbies, but you're special.  I don't even usually post in intro threads, but I was here anyway and you're local.  I'm really quite nice when you get to know me.)
14:10 - Moarskrillex42: She said something about knowing why I wanted to move to Glasgow when she came in. She plopped down on my bed and told me to go ahead and open it for her.

14:11 - Peter5930: So, she thought I was your lover and that I was sending you a box full of sex toys, and that you wanted to move to Glasgow to be with me?

Offline Silk

• Complicated
  • Elder
  • Postwhore
  • Trust Me
« Reply #46 on: April 05, 2006, 02:59:50 PM »
Quote from: hypnotica
Its ok Peter i already know your from Glasgow, i know youve been dying for me to read your profile and find out Wink it still doesnt change what i said about guys from Glasgow lol

You arent a reformed alcoholic are you? Wink

How long have you known for? I was getting worried there that I hadn't dropped enough clues, or that you were kind of dim. :-\

And no, I'm not a reformed alcoholic. Are you drooling at my eligibility now?

He's my bestest bum buddy, but shhhhh! Don't tell anyone.

(We're not usually this evil to newbies, but you're special. I don't even usually post in intro threads, but I was here anyway and you're local. I'm really quite nice when you get to know me.)

You're such a man whore.
George:I'd say I'm sorry to disappoint you, but I'm not. I excel at not giving a shit. Experience has taught me that interest begets expectation, and expectation beget disappointment, so the key to avoiding disappointment is to avoid interest. A equals B equals C Equals A, or whatever. I also don't have a lot of interest in being a good person or a bad person. From what I can tell, either way, you're screwed. Bad people are punished by society's laws, and good people are punished by Murphy's Law

Offline Peter

• Elder
  • Insane Postwhore
« Reply #47 on: April 05, 2006, 03:03:15 PM »
Quote from: SorceressPol
You're such a man whore.

You're just sad that I'm so far away.
14:10 - Moarskrillex42: She said something about knowing why I wanted to move to Glasgow when she came in. She plopped down on my bed and told me to go ahead and open it for her.

14:11 - Peter5930: So, she thought I was your lover and that I was sending you a box full of sex toys, and that you wanted to move to Glasgow to be with me?

Offline Silk

• Complicated
  • Elder
  • Postwhore
  • Trust Me
« Reply #48 on: April 05, 2006, 03:38:24 PM »
Not really. This virgin fears the Glaswegians' never-ending stamina.
George:I'd say I'm sorry to disappoint you, but I'm not. I excel at not giving a shit. Experience has taught me that interest begets expectation, and expectation beget disappointment, so the key to avoiding disappointment is to avoid interest. A equals B equals C Equals A, or whatever. I also don't have a lot of interest in being a good person or a bad person. From what I can tell, either way, you're screwed. Bad people are punished by society's laws, and good people are punished by Murphy's Law

Offline Peter

• Elder
  • Insane Postwhore
« Reply #49 on: April 05, 2006, 03:52:03 PM »
Quote from: SorceressPol
Not really. This virgin fears the Glaswegians' never-ending stamina.

SHHHHHHH!!!! IT'S A SECRET!!!!!!!

eamonn

« Reply #50 on: April 05, 2006, 04:22:48 PM »

It wont be the first time iv had to knock back a Glaswegian burd with a big mouth who has taken a pass at me.

Hypnotica_Gaze

« Reply #51 on: April 05, 2006, 09:41:38 PM »
Yes Peter i could tell you were pissing down your leg like a little excited puppy waiting for me to notice you were in the same town as me, and nah i aint blonde.
Your not a reformed alcoholic.........ok one last question then........are you a smack addict and if not are you using methadone?  ;D

I dont think your boyfriend would like me drooling, personally im just surprised i havent encountered you in Glasgow i usually notice when theres someone else  who isnt a smack addict, on methadone, a ned, a big issue seller or an alcoholic. :P

btw im fine with evil  ;D where in Glasgow you from? if you say you are on a drug rehabilitation programme afterall then i shall presume Cranhill or somewhere lol

Eamonn, the girls in Glasgow are usually very eager beavers, i am not included in that category i think i was genetically modified somehow, and to knock a girl back she usually has to be interested in the first place, big mouth or otherwise, i know your crushed arent you i took a pass. ;D

By the way is it true your really part of the Graham Norton crew, because we could maybe exchange fashion tips, talk about lipglosses and stuff ;)

*Im only playing with ya so dont take it personally or anything* :)

eamonn

« Reply #52 on: April 06, 2006, 12:45:05 AM »
Im only playing with you as well, Hypnotica. The guys will tell you, im outright mean usually but since your a newbie and alledgedly a girl i will continue being very nice to you, treacle. ;)

Offline Lucifer

• Seraphic Elite
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #53 on: April 06, 2006, 02:22:32 AM »
"treacle"!  *laughs uncontrollably*

Offline Peter

• Elder
  • Insane Postwhore
« Reply #54 on: April 06, 2006, 03:09:00 AM »
Quote from: Hypnotica
Yes Peter i could tell you were pissing down your leg like a little excited puppy waiting for me to notice you were in the same town as me, and nah i aint blonde.

Oh dear.  You found me out.   :-[  Yes, I've been terribly excited about you, and I've been wanking off to your avatar every waking hour since I first saw you.  It's ok if you're not blonde; nobody's perfect.  Btw, are you ugly?  Your pic looks like the "One in a million that looked half-decent and completely different from what you actually look like" sort.  It's not like a fat, smelly old drug-using ned like myself could hope for much though.  Can we fuck now?

ok one last question then........are you a smack addict and if not are you using methadone?

Damn!  You had to ask, didn't you?

if you say you are on a drug rehabilitation programme afterall then i shall presume Cranhill or somewhere lol

Presume away. 

I dont think your boyfriend would like me drooling

No, and I wouldn't like that either; it's very 'mental patient'.  Not sexy at all.

Quote from: eamonn
Im only playing with you as well, Hypnotica. The guys will tell you, im outright mean usually but since your a newbie and alledgedly a girl i will continue being very nice to you, treacle. Wink

Don't be fooled; he just wants to drink from your fairy cup, don't you, eamonn?

eamonn

« Reply #55 on: April 06, 2006, 03:23:32 AM »

Quote from: eamonn
Im only playing with you as well, Hypnotica. The guys will tell you, im outright mean usually but since your a newbie and alledgedly a girl i will continue being very nice to you, treacle. Wink

Don't be fooled; he just wants to drink from your fairy cup, don't you, eamonn?

That boys good. I want to binge on her ginger minge. :-*

Hypnotica_Gaze

« Reply #56 on: April 06, 2006, 09:28:23 AM »
Treacle, binge and fairy cup im sensing a theme here have i stepped in to an over-eaters eating disorders forum instead?  :P

Im allegedly a girl? well if i aint i better develop a cock soon. I must admit its hard to tell from my darkstarlings profile if im a chick or not.........i must get myself some hardcore money shots up there or something just to ease the confusion.  I know what game you guys are playing, COUPLE OF PERVERTS!  ;D

Yeah i thank the gods for small mercys that im not blonde, i mean ive suffered enough in this life without having to be a vegetable too. ;)

Can we fuck now? nah im very hard work therefore maybe we should just end it now Snowflake before it gets too painful for you. ;D

eamonn

« Reply #57 on: April 06, 2006, 10:32:09 AM »
So does that mean i get to lick your pussy or not? I want a ginger 'tache.

Offline Peter

• Elder
  • Insane Postwhore
« Reply #58 on: April 06, 2006, 10:59:14 AM »
Quote from: Hypnotica
Treacle, binge and fairy cup im sensing a theme here have i stepped in to an over-eaters eating disorders forum instead?

Eamonn:

And myself:

Can we fuck now? nah im very hard work therefore maybe we should just end it now Snowflake before it gets too painful for you. Grin

What's hard work about you?  All I've got to do is bend you over and spread your butt-cheeks, right?   :-\

Hypnotica_Gaze

« Reply #59 on: April 06, 2006, 11:23:11 AM »
That fat guy.......i think the beat anorexia tshirt probably refers to his pet dog.........whom he starved for years due to eating all the dog meat himself........now the neighbours have started a "feed an obese persons dog" program therefore it no longer needs to be anorexic. :angel:

These god damn Americans!!! mind you if he has a pet dog im surprised he hasnt eaten it. Poor guy it must be a burden being an obese lard ass. ;D

Eamonn! Lick your own pussy!!
Peter from what ive heard, youve spread enough butt cheeks ;)