Author Topic: Ya know what?  (Read 665 times)

Offline Gluey

• Raging Red Head of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Postwhore
  • Park.
    • Tales From The Tard Hut Well at least some videos
Ya know what?
« on: November 17, 2007, 04:27:04 AM »
You know what? I'm gonna take a break from this forum for a while. Cause theres a person who bullied me and thats Sehnsucht. Her and Sophie hurt me on the ZOMG forums. Any Aspie in their right mind knows how much it hurts to be bullied. Sehnsucht is not an Aspie in her right mind. She probaly has built up anger and needs to take it out on people. Many people on the Aspie forums are mean. I can take the abuse on I2 cause thats what I expect.   I got one really good Aspie freind in real life and thats all I need. I have one Aspie freind on msn who I have known for almost two years and she is smart enough to not post on these forums. She likes to watch the drama. She's got brains. I'm not mentioning her name of course.

I would rather hang out in a room full of typical NT girls talking about shoes and sex (While I cover my ears and scream) than be on the internet talking to people I don't even know.

Sehnsucht uses a lot of sarcasm. One language an Aspie really has hard time understanding.
Park.

Offline Calandale

• Official sheep shagger of the aspie underclass
  • Elder
  • Postwhore Beyond The Pale
  • peep
    • The Game Box: Live!
Re: Ya know what?
« Reply #1 on: November 17, 2007, 04:28:45 AM »
this is definitely NOT the place for someone
who can't take the heat. You won't get
the kind of mollycoddling you got over
at ZOMG here.

Chances are, no one gives a shit, which
is why you haven't been abused much.

Offline Dexter Morgan

• Karma Policeman of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Postwhore
« Reply #2 on: November 18, 2007, 01:03:05 AM »
You know what? I'm gonna take a break from this forum for a while. Cause theres a person who bullied me and thats Sehnsucht. Her and Sophie hurt me on the ZOMG forums. Any Aspie in their right mind knows how much it hurts to be bullied. Sehnsucht is not an Aspie in her right mind. She probaly has built up anger and needs to take it out on people. Many people on the Aspie forums are mean. I can take the abuse on I2 cause thats what I expect.   I got one really good Aspie freind in real life and thats all I need. I have one Aspie freind on msn who I have known for almost two years and she is smart enough to not post on these forums. She likes to watch the drama. She's got brains. I'm not mentioning her name of course.

I would rather hang out in a room full of typical NT girls talking about shoes and sex (While I cover my ears and scream) than be on the internet talking to people I don't even know.

Sehnsucht uses a lot of sarcasm. One language an Aspie really has hard time understanding.

fuck you

Offline Rabbit From Hell

• Milla's Husband
  • Elder
  • Dedicated Postwhore
  • Gun or turkey baster? Do you feel lucky, punk?
« Reply #3 on: November 18, 2007, 01:03:46 AM »
You're the retarded offspring of five monkeys having buttsex with a fish squirrel, congratulations.

politics and evil
all one and the same
satan hides behind
another name

Offline Calandale

• Elder
  • peep
« Reply #4 on: November 18, 2007, 01:08:37 AM »

Offline SovaNu

• astralanes
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #5 on: November 18, 2007, 01:14:40 AM »
bye beatlehead, don't let the door hit your ass on the way out! ::)
"I think everybody has an asshole component to their personality. It's just a matter of how much you indulge it. Those who do it often form a habit. So like any addiction, you have to learn to overcome it."
~Lord Phlexor

"Sometimes stepping on one's own dick is a memorable learning experience."
~PPK

"We are all the sum of our tears. Too little and the ground is not fertile and nothing can grow there; too much, the best of us is washed away."
~Gkar

:blonde:

Offline Rabbit From Hell

• Milla's Husband
  • Elder
  • Dedicated Postwhore
  • Gun or turkey baster? Do you feel lucky, punk?
« Reply #6 on: November 18, 2007, 01:16:09 AM »
perhaps she needs to see that guy that hale_bopp was talking about, perhaps she needs an asswhuppin' too
You're the retarded offspring of five monkeys having buttsex with a fish squirrel, congratulations.

politics and evil
all one and the same
satan hides behind
another name

Offline Calandale

• Elder
  • peep
« Reply #7 on: November 18, 2007, 01:24:06 AM »
bye beatlehead, don't let the door hit your ass on the way out! ::)

I'll miss her rat though.   :-\

Offline SovaNu

• astralanes
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #8 on: November 18, 2007, 01:25:31 AM »
what's that?
"I think everybody has an asshole component to their personality. It's just a matter of how much you indulge it. Those who do it often form a habit. So like any addiction, you have to learn to overcome it."
~Lord Phlexor

~PPK

"We are all the sum of our tears. Too little and the ground is not fertile and nothing can grow there; too much, the best of us is washed away."
~Gkar

Offline SovaNu

• astralanes
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #9 on: November 18, 2007, 01:26:20 AM »
perhaps she needs to see that guy that hale_bopp was talking about, perhaps she needs an asswhuppin' too

:laugh:
~Lord Phlexor

~PPK

~Gkar

Offline Calandale

• Elder
  • peep
« Reply #10 on: November 18, 2007, 01:31:08 AM »

Soph

« Reply #12 on: November 19, 2007, 05:26:35 PM »

lol wtf i only just saw this  :laugh:
damn, you gave up easily. alex, quatermass, krabz, and now you. why does NO ONE explain themselves to me after they bullshit about sophie on the retard forum (aka cuntplanet)?
i've never bullied anyone in my life. i've argued with people, yes. called people a twat, yes. bullied? jesus, you think that was bullying, you should try going through some of what the girl you called 'mean' went through before she died.
and don't you fucking dare bring sophie into this. if she hurt you then you're a weak, pathetic little shit. she did nothing bad to you at all, she was a sweet and good person.
oh and there goes the "you don't have AS insult"...  :'(
yeah, i have a lot of anger right now. no shit. my only friend is being used by cuntish idiots like you and all the other little pricks on wp. so yeah, i am pretty angry. i'm not taking out my anger on you though. if i was, you'd know about it.

fuck off to your "real aspie" friend. i use sarcasm a lot. who cares? i also have AS-related problems with understanding sarcasm, doesn't mean i should quit using it all together though. and like i told you on zomg, quit generalising every fucking person with AS. we're not all the same. if you knew anything about AS/autism, you'd know it's a spectrum - we're not all the fucking same (thank god, must suck like a bitch to be you).

you're an idiot. jesus, i thoguht i was weak. if you're really as bad as you come across, you're going to have an even harder time than me getting through life.

Offline Parts

• The Mad
  • Caretaker Admin
  • Almighty Postwhore
  • Who are you?
« Reply #13 on: November 19, 2007, 05:29:59 PM »
Just when I found a Ringo video she'd like Bye Bye
"Eat it up.  Wear it out.  Make it do or do without." 

'People who say it cannot be done should not interrupt those who are doing it.'
George Bernard Shaw

Offline Mr Smith

• lardass
  • Elder
  • Dedicated Postwhore
« Reply #14 on: November 19, 2007, 05:35:57 PM »
Bullies and ganging up = fucking shit in my opinion. No fucking excuse for it.

Sorry that you feel you have to leave, but remember, intensity is not for the faint hearted.