Educational

Author Topic: What happened to Mc Jagger?  (Read 1939 times)

duncvis

Re: What happened to Mc Jagger?
« Reply #30 on: November 23, 2007, 06:28:28 PM »
Its part of a song lyric, 'Riot' by the Dead Kennedys. I'd be interested to know why McJ thinks it's apt, though.

Offline McGiver

• Hetero sexist tragedy
  • Caretaker Admin
  • Postwhore Beyond The Pale
  • Do me.
« Reply #31 on: November 23, 2007, 06:30:41 PM »
Its part of a song lyric, 'Riot' by the Dead Kennedys. I'd be interested to know why McJ thinks it's apt, though.
the cops have won....seeing justice through their own eyes.
Misunderstood.

Offline odeon

• Witchlet of the Aspie Elite
  • Webmaster
  • Postwhore Beyond Repair
  • Replacement Despot
« Reply #32 on: November 23, 2007, 06:34:04 PM »

He bought the axis of evil theory?
"Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former."

- Albert Einstein

Offline McGiver

• Hetero sexist tragedy
  • Caretaker Admin
  • Do me.
« Reply #33 on: November 23, 2007, 06:39:19 PM »

i don't buy the evil theory.  but perhaps their is something to this axis thingymabob. i never really enjoyed cliques.
Misunderstood.

Offline odeon

• Webmaster
  • Replacement Despot
« Reply #34 on: November 23, 2007, 06:42:29 PM »

i don't buy the evil theory.  but perhaps their is something to this axis thingymabob. i never really enjoyed cliques.

Elaborate, please.
"Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former."

- Albert Einstein

duncvis

« Reply #35 on: November 23, 2007, 06:44:09 PM »
I won, biatch. I make mah own clique. :P

Offline odeon

• Webmaster
  • Replacement Despot
« Reply #36 on: November 23, 2007, 06:47:47 PM »

- Albert Einstein

Offline McGiver

• Hetero sexist tragedy
  • Caretaker Admin
  • Do me.
« Reply #37 on: November 23, 2007, 06:50:33 PM »

Elaborate, please.
i meant to write there, not their.

ooops, my bad.
Misunderstood.

Offline odeon

• Webmaster
  • Replacement Despot
« Reply #38 on: November 23, 2007, 06:59:39 PM »

Elaborate, please.

ooops, my bad.

I figured as much. I wanted to know what you think about this whole clique thing, including the mythical axis of evil.

- Albert Einstein

Offline McGiver

• Hetero sexist tragedy
  • Caretaker Admin
  • Do me.
« Reply #39 on: November 23, 2007, 07:07:34 PM »

Elaborate, please.

ooops, my bad.

I figured as much. I wanted to know what you think about this whole clique thing, including the mythical axis of evil.
i just feel that a few elite have more of an influence over the direction of this site moreso than others.
i don't knoiw for sure since i haven't really been hanging around lately.
Misunderstood.

Offline odeon

• Webmaster
  • Replacement Despot
« Reply #40 on: November 23, 2007, 07:16:18 PM »

Elaborate, please.

ooops, my bad.

i just feel that a few elite have more of an influence over the direction of this site moreso than others.

That will always be the case. Not because there is necessarily an actual elite as such, but because some people will always be better able to formulate and present their ideas and thereby get support for them. People simply aren't equal; those who are able to express themselves well have an advantage.

- Albert Einstein

Offline McGiver

• Hetero sexist tragedy
  • Caretaker Admin
  • Do me.
« Reply #41 on: November 23, 2007, 07:19:18 PM »

Elaborate, please.

ooops, my bad.

That will always be the case. Not because there is necessarily an actual elite as such, but because some people will always be better able to formulate and present their ideas and thereby get support for them. People simply aren't equal; those who are able to express themselves well have an advantage.
i have always considered myself a social retard, yet i have always seemed to have a voice.  why is that?
Misunderstood.

Offline odeon

• Webmaster
  • Replacement Despot
« Reply #42 on: November 23, 2007, 07:25:51 PM »

Elaborate, please.

ooops, my bad.

i have always considered myself a social retard, yet i have always seemed to have a voice.  why is that?

Probably because you express yourself well enough, AND have opinions worth considering.

- Albert Einstein

duncvis

« Reply #43 on: November 23, 2007, 07:26:23 PM »
you have teh charisma. and asking people to post shots of their tits seems to work in your favour, for some reason.  >:D

Offline McGiver

• Hetero sexist tragedy
  • Caretaker Admin
  • Do me.
« Reply #44 on: November 23, 2007, 07:32:05 PM »

Elaborate, please.

ooops, my bad.

Probably because you express yourself well enough, AND have opinions worth considering.

thanks for the compliment.
Misunderstood.