Author Topic: What did you eat today?  (Read 97920 times)

Offline odeon

• Witchlet of the Aspie Elite
  • Webmaster
  • Postwhore Beyond Repair
  • Replacement Despot
Re: What did you eat today?
« Reply #3810 on: February 06, 2011, 03:31:54 AM »
Nothing yet.
"Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former."

- Albert Einstein

Offline Trigger 11

• Dark Jedi Master
  • Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
  • May the FORCE be with you...always!!!
« Reply #3811 on: February 06, 2011, 08:24:49 AM »
Got up and made both kinds of cinnamon toast for the kids and I also had some chocolate milk. :headbang2:
Crazy, I'm halfway to crazy
Suicide would waste me
Homicide would break me
Tongue tied and tied to the tongue
Tongue tied and tied to the tongue
Oh, is life as bad as dreams
I guess that's just the way it seems

Offline Queen Victoria

• Ruler of Aspie Universe
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #3812 on: February 06, 2011, 05:22:52 PM »
Chicken fried steak, eggs over easy, hash browns, toast. 

I'm coming to your house for breakfast!   :snowman:

You won't find me there.  Go to Dots Diner on Airline.
A good monarch is a treasure. A good politician is an oxymoron.

My brain is both uninhibited and uninhabited.

:qv:

Offline 'andersom'

• Pure Chocolate Bovine PIMP of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
  • well known as hyke.
« Reply #3813 on: February 07, 2011, 01:30:29 AM »
Slice of bread with blackcurrent jam.
I can do upside down chocolate moo things!

Offline renaeden

• Complicated Case of the Aspie Elite
  • Caretaker Admin
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #3814 on: February 07, 2011, 05:03:57 AM »
Had yoghurt for breakfast, a chicken wrap from McDonald's for lunch and spaghetti for tea.
Mildly Cute in a Retarded Way
Tek'ma'tae

Offline Eclair

• Official Treat of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
« Reply #3815 on: February 07, 2011, 05:12:45 AM »
Vegemite on rye toast.

Sandwich at work with my leftover hamburger with tomato, capsicum and lettuce and homemade red onion jam.

Salad for dinner.

P7PSP

« Reply #3816 on: February 07, 2011, 06:08:52 AM »
I forgot to eat for most of yesterday. Then I went to the store for a few items and got some orange sherbet.

Offline odeon

• Witchlet of the Aspie Elite
  • Webmaster
  • Postwhore Beyond Repair
  • Replacement Despot
« Reply #3817 on: February 07, 2011, 02:34:25 PM »
Mashed potatoes and chorizo.
"Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former."

- Albert Einstein

Offline KooJyung

• Fresh Meat
« Reply #3818 on: February 07, 2011, 03:19:43 PM »
Pot Noodle with 2 slices of wholemeal bread.
Widjaehan Ryongdoja Kim Jeong-ilwe Juche Sasang, Man-se!

Offline DirtDawg

• Insensitive Oaf and Earthworm Whisperer
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
  • Last rays of the last days
« Reply #3819 on: February 07, 2011, 04:20:33 PM »

I came home to a massive box of butchered venison, antelope and beeffalo, packed in dry ice and delivered to my door. The crate weighed about one hundred eight pounds (not yet sure of the proportions, but an eighth of a beefalo, a quarter of a deer or half an antelope), according to the bill of lading. 

It is full of all  possible cuts of deer, antelope and ground varieties, along with a few roasts of beeffalo and some steaks and hocks of all the above.

I just mentioned that we were eating down our freezer and clearing out our pantry of older foods as winter progresses. Never imagined that my family from Texas would "take offense" at my newkly developed Northern ways and want to refill my freezer.

:lol:

The only problem I see with all of this is that my daughter and I are the only ones who eat game, although beefalo is not much different from the highest grades beef. I feel that my son and my wife, the two "big eaters" in the family,  will not really take any interest in about half of the meat my folks sent to me.

Back to the topic, I have not eaten but a banana, today, but I have two nice cuts of antelope (bone in)  ham/steaks, slow cooking on my grille. Yeah, it is fucked outside, so I started my grille in my garage, with two doors open.

I also put potatoes in foil and set them next to the coals.  If I can find a vegetable, I would have a kind of complete meal.

Jimi Hendrix: When the power of love overcomes the love of power the world will know peace. 

Ghandi: Live as if you were to die tomorrow. Learn as if you were to live forever.

The end result of life's daily pain and suffering, trials and failures, tears and laughter, readings and listenings is an accumulation of wisdom in its purest form.

Offline "couldbecousin"

• Invincible Heisenweeble of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Postwhore Beyond Teh Stupid
  • You're goddamn right.
« Reply #3820 on: February 08, 2011, 03:30:14 AM »
Chicken fried steak, eggs over easy, hash browns, toast. 

I'm coming to your house for breakfast!   :snowman:

You won't find me there.  Go to Dots Diner on Airline.

Can I sit in your booth with you there?   :snowman:
"I'm finding a lot of things funny lately, but I don't think they are."
--- Ripley, Alien Resurrection

"We are grateful for the time we have been given."
--- Edward Walker, The Village

People forget.
--- The Who, "Eminence Front"

Offline 'andersom'

• Pure Chocolate Bovine PIMP of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
  • well known as hyke.
« Reply #3821 on: February 08, 2011, 05:36:17 AM »

I came home to a massive box of butchered venison, antelope and beeffalo, packed in dry ice and delivered to my door. The crate weighed about one hundred eight pounds (not yet sure of the proportions, but an eighth of a beefalo, a quarter of a deer or half an antelope), according to the bill of lading. 

It is full of all  possible cuts of deer, antelope and ground varieties, along with a few roasts of beeffalo and some steaks and hocks of all the above.

I just mentioned that we were eating down our freezer and clearing out our pantry of older foods as winter progresses. Never imagined that my family from Texas would "take offense" at my newkly developed Northern ways and want to refill my freezer.

The only problem I see with all of this is that my daughter and I are the only ones who eat game, although beefalo is not much different from the highest grades beef. I feel that my son and my wife, the two "big eaters" in the family,  will not really take any interest in about half of the meat my folks sent to me.

Back to the topic, I have not eaten but a banana, today, but I have two nice cuts of antelope (bone in)  ham/steaks, slow cooking on my grille. Yeah, it is fucked outside, so I started my grille in my garage, with two doors open.

I also put potatoes in foil and set them next to the coals.  If I can find a vegetable, I would have a kind of complete meal.

Sometimes, even this vegetarian girl finds herself drooling over the thought of meat.
I can do upside down chocolate moo things!

P7PSP

« Reply #3822 on: February 08, 2011, 12:11:17 PM »
Raisin Bran

Offline "couldbecousin"

• Invincible Heisenweeble of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Postwhore Beyond Teh Stupid
  • You're goddamn right.
« Reply #3823 on: February 08, 2011, 02:22:02 PM »
Raisin Bran

Will you eat some fish to fuel your brain before tonight's aspie spazz meeting at the M.I.N.D. Institute?     :fish:
"I'm finding a lot of things funny lately, but I don't think they are."
--- Ripley, Alien Resurrection

"We are grateful for the time we have been given."
--- Edward Walker, The Village

People forget.
--- The Who, "Eminence Front"

Offline DirtDawg

• Insensitive Oaf and Earthworm Whisperer
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
  • Last rays of the last days
« Reply #3824 on: February 08, 2011, 02:58:26 PM »

Sometimes, even this vegetarian girl finds herself drooling over the thought of meat.

I get it.

You just need a really satisfying, tiny piece of meat (if you choose to indulge) and substantial fresh vegetables, flavored breads and fresh fruits to make it all come together as a meal.

If you subscribe to the notion that we humans evolved from primitive apes, you have to know that meat was extremely scarce in our prehistoric heritage. Grains, nuts, roots, leaves and fruits were what kept us alive. Meat was nothing more than an occasional treat.

At my advancing age, I find that keeping rich meats as more of a treat than a staple, helps me to live and feel better all the time.

I have only had a banana, today.

« Last Edit: February 08, 2011, 03:00:31 PM by DirtDawg »
Jimi Hendrix: When the power of love overcomes the love of power the world will know peace. 

Ghandi: Live as if you were to die tomorrow. Learn as if you were to live forever.

The end result of life's daily pain and suffering, trials and failures, tears and laughter, readings and listenings is an accumulation of wisdom in its purest form.