Author Topic: What did you eat today?  (Read 97929 times)

Offline punkdrew

• News Box Feature
  • Dedicated Postwhore
  • TURN UP THE SIGNAL-WIPE OUT THE NOISE
Re: What did you eat today?
« Reply #2130 on: December 16, 2008, 01:39:50 AM »
Two chicken sandwiches, and a fish sandwich with french fries @ Carl's Jr (or as my East Coast buds call it, 'Happy Star Place.')
Alex179: Everything that is living is dying.   It will stop dying when it is dead.
"Earth is the cradle of Humanity. But one cannot live in a cradle forever."--Konstantin Tsiolkovsky
The law is the law. Rules are rules. God is God. A is A. Black is black. I want my baby back.

Offline odeon

• Witchlet of the Aspie Elite
  • Webmaster
  • Postwhore Beyond Repair
  • Replacement Despot
« Reply #2131 on: December 16, 2008, 12:18:31 PM »
Can't remember. :-\
"Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former."

- Albert Einstein

TheoK

« Reply #2132 on: December 16, 2008, 12:47:02 PM »
Birthday cake.  8)

Offline DirtDawg

• Insensitive Oaf and Earthworm Whisperer
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
  • Last rays of the last days
« Reply #2133 on: December 16, 2008, 01:00:36 PM »

Nothing but sunflower nuts.

Thinking of making some cornbread to go with left over stew, though.
Jimi Hendrix: When the power of love overcomes the love of power the world will know peace. 

Ghandi: Live as if you were to die tomorrow. Learn as if you were to live forever.

The end result of life's daily pain and suffering, trials and failures, tears and laughter, readings and listenings is an accumulation of wisdom in its purest form.

Offline ALLDAYGLOWRANDY

• Ginger Snap
  • Dedicated Postwhore
  • hyper Spoiled pric
« Reply #2134 on: December 16, 2008, 02:29:24 PM »
I hear various thoughts, I understand them, even though I don't like them.  I am not low enough on self esteem to abid by those specific ones.  I still understand your needs, and I can devolpe alternate solutions to them.

Brown rice,  chick peas, celery (contains a photochemical that is desireable to women, however, weither it actually survives the rough and tumble of digestion, is open to speculation.  I have seen the data on that, is what I am saying), and broccoli.  I am sure some saw that my broccoli has yellow on it.  I eat anything,  except mold, not yet anyway.  I have done everything else,  I wouldn't stop at not eating what I am allergic to and surving.

Please don't copy my bullshit,  its not cool to  be monotonous.  Corn has a niacin imitator, it actually interfers with niacin for depression.  A certain band of indians has 2.2 or so the rates of suicide of the American population, whos rate is already high.  I just picked up certain thoughts now.  I don't think I am niaeve :laugh:  I just remembered the indian group, its called the amerand.  So repeat eating of one food can do that.  Its especially dangerous if you don't know food like I do.  Everyone's tollerance is different,  me getting sick and you are too different things.  You could wind up dead long before I do, or vis versa.  I can take bee stings yet, as I have not devolped a cure. "TWO", ok Odeon and Carla?  I am trying to stop that, its hard, its really is.  I know how smart I am, and it just boogles my mind.  It could be the rements of a people's energy  that I am picking up, that relates to thoughts.  That could even be something else.  I know I haven't taken as many pills as I usually do, and this ginseng abuse thing can be done by me, without the aid of herbs.  Its called an unusual sense of well being.  Perhaps its because it makes me realize what I am really capable, and I must be greatful.
famous piligram John Alden is my direct descendent. physically fit!, wanna hit me yet?, warnning, you may have to acutually walk first! Persuasive creates his own luck has ability & drive to succeed   drink "Diet Dr. Maina" :) "62" orgasms at 1 time Fuck you faggot ass! not wishing Metabolic profile ( insulin metabolism etc) is almost perfect with no psychic meds, so go fuck yourself! semiautonomic controll over tear glands ambedexterous

Offline Callaway

• Official Spokesperson for the Aspie Elite
  • Caretaker Admin
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #2135 on: December 16, 2008, 08:24:44 PM »
Birthday cake.  8)

Your birthday cake?

If so, then :birthday:

Offline Peter

• Amazing Cyber-Human Hybrid
  • Elder
  • Insane Postwhore
« Reply #2136 on: December 16, 2008, 09:29:23 PM »
I eat anything,  except mold, not yet anyway.  I have done everything else,  I wouldn't stop at not eating what I am allergic to and surving.

Don't worry; you'll get there eventually.  Just keep practicing on the yellow broccoli and the ginseng, and eventually you'll master the mold.  Maybe you could try eating some bees too.
14:10 - Moarskrillex42: She said something about knowing why I wanted to move to Glasgow when she came in. She plopped down on my bed and told me to go ahead and open it for her.

14:11 - Peter5930: So, she thought I was your lover and that I was sending you a box full of sex toys, and that you wanted to move to Glasgow to be with me?

Offline Leto729

• The God Emperor of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Maniacal Postwhore
  • Shai-Hulud
« Reply #2137 on: December 16, 2008, 09:44:24 PM »
Pizza for breakfast.

Great Grains with raisins, dates, & pecans, for dinner.
Guardian of the Empire

Offline Christopher McCandless

• Wild Wanderer of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Insane Postwhore
  • "I HAVE HAD A HAPPY LIFE AND THANK THE LORD. GOODB
    • Into the Wild
« Reply #2138 on: December 16, 2008, 09:48:34 PM »

Offline ALLDAYGLOWRANDY

• Ginger Snap
  • Dedicated Postwhore
  • hyper Spoiled pric
« Reply #2139 on: December 16, 2008, 10:48:26 PM »
Birthday suit that what i want lol       broccoli apple cabbage turnip green great northern beans brown rice i love shoping that why buy one apple per day and not a bunch at a time
famous piligram John Alden is my direct descendent. physically fit!, wanna hit me yet?, warnning, you may have to acutually walk first! Persuasive creates his own luck has ability & drive to succeed   drink "Diet Dr. Maina" :) "62" orgasms at 1 time Fuck you faggot ass! not wishing Metabolic profile ( insulin metabolism etc) is almost perfect with no psychic meds, so go fuck yourself! semiautonomic controll over tear glands ambedexterous

Offline punkdrew

• News Box Feature
  • Dedicated Postwhore
  • TURN UP THE SIGNAL-WIPE OUT THE NOISE
« Reply #2140 on: December 17, 2008, 03:51:35 AM »
Turkey sandwich on ciabatta with basil pesto mayo.  :devour:
Alex179: Everything that is living is dying.   It will stop dying when it is dead.
"Earth is the cradle of Humanity. But one cannot live in a cradle forever."--Konstantin Tsiolkovsky
The law is the law. Rules are rules. God is God. A is A. Black is black. I want my baby back.

Offline Eclair

• Official Treat of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
« Reply #2141 on: December 17, 2008, 03:53:19 AM »
Grilled Barramundi (Fish) and a Rocket Salad...with a nice glass of wine.

TheoK

« Reply #2142 on: December 17, 2008, 07:51:45 AM »

Offline vodz

• psych0naught
  • Elder
  • Dedicated Postwhore
  • Entrianglement.
« Reply #2143 on: December 17, 2008, 11:03:47 PM »
Mini Magnum, Black Ecuador? Ecuador Dark? Whatever! It was good. :thumbup:
This brain could do with some more dimethyltryptamine.

What is the difference between ignorance and apathy? "I don't know and I don't care."

P7PSP

« Reply #2144 on: December 17, 2008, 11:12:19 PM »
Coffee, bacon, hashbrowns, toast and eggs over easy. In a few minutes I will eat a brownie with Earl Grey tea.