Author Topic: What did you eat today?  (Read 97917 times)

Offline Parts

• The Mad
  • Caretaker Admin
  • Almighty Postwhore
  • Who are you?
Re: What did you eat today?
« Reply #1380 on: April 16, 2008, 05:14:04 AM »
A cat >:D
"Eat it up.  Wear it out.  Make it do or do without." 

'People who say it cannot be done should not interrupt those who are doing it.'
George Bernard Shaw

Blasted

« Reply #1381 on: April 16, 2008, 05:54:05 AM »
Baked or fried?  :zoinks:

Offline SovaNu

• astralanes
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #1382 on: April 16, 2008, 07:55:56 AM »
i ate a two pickles and fish rice thing and drank wine. i spent two hours in the fucken shower. i hate food. i hate everything about it pretty much. it just grosses me out. i HATE FOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! it turns into something even more disgusting whether you puke or digest and even before eating it is scary. i just want to stop eating for good. please tell me i can do this somehow. are there juice diets that can sustain life? otherwise i might kill myself. i am so fucking tired of this bullshit. i really am. why am i so mentally ill? i'd trade OCD for cancer i really would. well depends what kinda cancer. breast cancer sure. but there's no breast cancer for me, not unless it comes in addition.

i'm tired of food, i'm tired of booze. i am tired. i just want to sleep. i'm gonna starve myself to death ffs. i don't care anymore. i don't believe in death from starvation anyway. i'll live forever.

oh and if someone calls me a fuckin emo i will rip their heart out and eat it. oh wait, i won't eat it. i will toss it in the bin.
"I think everybody has an asshole component to their personality. It's just a matter of how much you indulge it. Those who do it often form a habit. So like any addiction, you have to learn to overcome it."
~Lord Phlexor

"Sometimes stepping on one's own dick is a memorable learning experience."
~PPK

"We are all the sum of our tears. Too little and the ground is not fertile and nothing can grow there; too much, the best of us is washed away."
~Gkar

:blonde:

Blasted

« Reply #1383 on: April 16, 2008, 08:09:02 AM »
:hug:

Sophgay

« Reply #1384 on: April 16, 2008, 09:00:47 AM »
i ate a two pickles and fish rice thing and drank wine. i spent two hours in the fucken shower. i hate food. i hate everything about it pretty much. it just grosses me out. i HATE FOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! it turns into something even more disgusting whether you puke or digest and even before eating it is scary. i just want to stop eating for good. please tell me i can do this somehow. are there juice diets that can sustain life? otherwise i might kill myself. i am so fucking tired of this bullshit. i really am. why am i so mentally ill? i'd trade OCD for cancer i really would. well depends what kinda cancer. breast cancer sure. but there's no breast cancer for me, not unless it comes in addition.

i'm tired of food, i'm tired of booze. i am tired. i just want to sleep. i'm gonna starve myself to death ffs. i don't care anymore. i don't believe in death from starvation anyway. i'll live forever.

oh and if someone calls me a fuckin emo i will rip their heart out and eat it. oh wait, i won't eat it. i will toss it in the bin.
you need help with your OCD :(
are you gonna go on cipramil?
you need to eat, but you can get help for your ocd if you find a way. i think mine is getting better now. i know yours is worse and you've had it longer, but it can still get better.
and you're not emo :P

Offline Lucifer

• Seraphic Elite
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #1385 on: April 16, 2008, 11:26:50 AM »
hey milla, this will pass, hon.  it's happened before, and it passes, you know that.

and you KNOW i understand what that feels like.  it's shite.

:hug:

Offline SovaNu

• astralanes
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #1386 on: April 16, 2008, 01:28:13 PM »
eh, thanks guys. :-* sorry for barfing all over the thread. :-[ :zombiefuck: i dunno what's the matter with me lately.

Soph i dunno whose is worse to be honest, yours seems pretty bad too.

i've decided to go for the nutty pills. no really. i will. :P i am fuckin serious this time. :headbang2:
"I think everybody has an asshole component to their personality. It's just a matter of how much you indulge it. Those who do it often form a habit. So like any addiction, you have to learn to overcome it."
~Lord Phlexor

~PPK

"We are all the sum of our tears. Too little and the ground is not fertile and nothing can grow there; too much, the best of us is washed away."
~Gkar

Sophgay

« Reply #1387 on: April 16, 2008, 01:29:39 PM »
what are nutty pills?

i think mine is bad, but only in a few ways, like showers and stuff, and i think its mainly because of grief, so it will go soon i hope. yours seems really fucked up

Offline SovaNu

• astralanes
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #1388 on: April 16, 2008, 01:34:22 PM »
i'm glad you think yours will get better. :)

nutty pills such as paxil i mean. i will ask the doc what he thinks would be good.
~Lord Phlexor

~PPK

~Gkar

Sophgay

« Reply #1389 on: April 16, 2008, 01:35:06 PM »
i am on nutty paxil
thats cool that youre gonna go to the doctors

Offline Lucifer

• Seraphic Elite
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #1390 on: April 16, 2008, 03:32:11 PM »
i'm glad you think yours will get better. :)

nutty pills such as paxil i mean. i will ask the doc what he thinks would be good.

good for you, hon.  you have to do whatever it takes to make you feel better.  :hug:

Offline SovaNu

• astralanes
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #1391 on: April 16, 2008, 03:43:33 PM »
 :-*

i told mom to call the doctor tomorrow.
~Lord Phlexor

~PPK

~Gkar

Offline Lucifer

• Seraphic Elite
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #1392 on: April 16, 2008, 03:49:31 PM »
 :clap:

:belly:

i had gorgeous rooster potatoes, with vegetables (leeks, broccoli, mange touts, pod peas and courgette) and toasted sunflower seeds, in a cheese and mustard sauce.  yum!

Offline odeon

• Witchlet of the Aspie Elite
  • Webmaster
  • Postwhore Beyond Repair
  • Replacement Despot
« Reply #1393 on: April 16, 2008, 04:04:50 PM »
Made some pasta earlier.
"Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former."

- Albert Einstein

Offline Silk

• Complicated
  • Elder
  • Postwhore
  • Trust Me
« Reply #1394 on: April 17, 2008, 09:32:12 AM »
Fried rice
chamomile tea
nilla wafers
George:I'd say I'm sorry to disappoint you, but I'm not. I excel at not giving a shit. Experience has taught me that interest begets expectation, and expectation beget disappointment, so the key to avoiding disappointment is to avoid interest. A equals B equals C Equals A, or whatever. I also don't have a lot of interest in being a good person or a bad person. From what I can tell, either way, you're screwed. Bad people are punished by society's laws, and good people are punished by Murphy's Law