Author Topic: What did you eat today?  (Read 97940 times)

Offline Lucifer

• Seraphic Elite
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
Re: What did you eat today?
« Reply #1185 on: March 08, 2008, 02:56:43 PM »

In twenty four hours I've had a piece of toast with peanut butter for breakfast at about three AM, two crackers and two mini pretzels for lunch.

I fucking starved. Considering how many times I climbed a fifteen foot ladder today with twenty to forty pounds of product on my shoulder .....

..... uhm, I would probably eat the fucking ladder if I had enough salt.

passes the salt...

:laugh:

Offline odeon

• Witchlet of the Aspie Elite
  • Webmaster
  • Postwhore Beyond Repair
  • Replacement Despot
« Reply #1186 on: March 19, 2008, 03:27:56 PM »
Chicken and pasta. Yummy.
"Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former."

- Albert Einstein

Sophgay

« Reply #1187 on: March 19, 2008, 03:28:26 PM »
too many pringles

ozymandias

« Reply #1188 on: March 19, 2008, 04:09:17 PM »
seafood stuffed chicken breast with mixed vegetables in garlic butter sauce

Offline SovaNu

• astralanes
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #1189 on: March 19, 2008, 04:33:53 PM »
fishsticks, potatoes, with lemon squeezed on top. ;D and wine. and white chocolate. and i got a happy hippo but mom wanted chocolate so i gave it to her. :P and i ate mozzarella and guinness soda bread. tasted like cake.
"I think everybody has an asshole component to their personality. It's just a matter of how much you indulge it. Those who do it often form a habit. So like any addiction, you have to learn to overcome it."
~Lord Phlexor

"Sometimes stepping on one's own dick is a memorable learning experience."
~PPK

"We are all the sum of our tears. Too little and the ground is not fertile and nothing can grow there; too much, the best of us is washed away."
~Gkar

:blonde:

Sophgay

« Reply #1190 on: March 19, 2008, 04:51:46 PM »
breast
am i immature? :(

i feel sick
need more food though

ozymandias

« Reply #1191 on: March 19, 2008, 05:05:30 PM »
breast
am i immature? :(

i feel sick
need more food though

To be honest, your dietary habits are.......IMO............awful.  You really need to get some control over this.  And FWIW, I was as bad as you when I was your age.  I say this, because I give a shit about you, and want you to be as healthy as you can be and live a good life as well as you can.  From my perspective you are exacerbating your problems by not eating right and drinking the appropriate fluids you should be drinking.  I think your suffering problems of dehydration, lack of appropriate electrolyte balance and just plain JUNK FOOD toxicity.

I hate to sound like GinsengBoy, BUT, you need to eat less junk, more vegetables, less alcohol, and drink water, straight fruit juices.  Unlike ginsengboy, I don't wank off to playboy photos nor will I call you disabled, etc.

My record of posts speaks for itself.

And you can tell me to shut up and go away and I will never speak of this again.

Sophgay

« Reply #1192 on: March 19, 2008, 05:11:18 PM »
i don't mind if you wank off to playboy photos :laugh:

but you are right
i know i need to eat more healthy stuff
my mum keeps telling me to eat fruit more and stuff, and i have been
i am drinking pure orange juice atm too
and the other day, i have chicken, potatoes and gravy... and i ate everything there. but then i go some days without eating. and then other days i have about 6 packets of crisps. i do make myself ill, but then i physically fuck myself up in other ways anyway, so i guess i don't care. but i know i should. my eating/drinking habits are going to have long-term affects. the rest will just be short-term unless i make a mess of something and accidentally end up in hospital. i didnt drink alcohol last night though even though i wanted to, and my depression is getting better so i am not drinking much alcohol at all now really. i never have vegetables, but i will eat more fruit at least.

Sophgay

« Reply #1193 on: March 19, 2008, 05:14:13 PM »
my mum says it makes me ill too
she says that's why i get sick. that and staying in bed all day. and i think i have an allergic reaction to something, but my mum says its from all the soapy stuff i use in the shower. when i bite my mouth it takes longer to heal now. my mum says thats because i dont eat right. so mouth wash stings really bad. i havent been getting heart palpitations for about a month though, i think that's more from lack of stress but maybe i am getting better. apart from the other day once

Offline SovaNu

• astralanes
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #1194 on: March 19, 2008, 05:15:59 PM »
i get a rash on my wrists from washing too much. it's prolly not allergies. it's just OCD. :P
"I think everybody has an asshole component to their personality. It's just a matter of how much you indulge it. Those who do it often form a habit. So like any addiction, you have to learn to overcome it."
~Lord Phlexor

"Sometimes stepping on one's own dick is a memorable learning experience."
~PPK

"We are all the sum of our tears. Too little and the ground is not fertile and nothing can grow there; too much, the best of us is washed away."
~Gkar

:blonde:

Sophgay

« Reply #1195 on: March 19, 2008, 05:16:06 PM »
sometimes my skin goes purple though
other tuimes it looks blue
my mum says its from lack of circulation because i don't move my feet
i get it in my nails too. they go purple
and then the rest of me is white
sometimes i look grey too
i feel dead most of the time, maybe thats why people look at me so funny
i used to think it was because i was weird, or just ugly, or had pen on my face or something
maybe it is all of those plus i look like i am dying
my veins don't look right either, i don't think they are ok

Sophgay

« Reply #1196 on: March 19, 2008, 05:18:00 PM »
i get a rash on my wrists from washing too much. it's prolly not allergies. it's just OCD. :P
i'm getting it in random places
like my left ear and the back of my left knee
also my back
and im not sure why, i dont think i wash the back of my left knee or my left ear any more than the rest of me
i know i am a bit allergic to flo, but its not that

also i think my brain is failing
i don't know if you can get these things when you're 19
sometimes i worry im going to have a brain haemmorage, which i can't spell. or a stroke. my brain has definitely been deteriorating since last autumn anyway. i forget what im doing while im in the middle of doing things. and my eyes are getting worse. maybe thats those hallucinations.

Offline odeon

• Witchlet of the Aspie Elite
  • Webmaster
  • Postwhore Beyond Repair
  • Replacement Despot
« Reply #1197 on: March 19, 2008, 05:29:08 PM »
It's called "stress", Soph.
"Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former."

- Albert Einstein

Sophgay

« Reply #1198 on: March 19, 2008, 05:33:47 PM »
surely i am not under that much stress though? :laugh:
i don't even have a job
i do feel bad about that though
my mum has to pay for everything
but i am getting incapacity benefit till i go back to uni
at least then i can do something
i don't want to be a burden on my family for the rest of my life
i have someone else coming round to see me tomorrow though
maybe i will tell her more stuff and they will give me more drugs
i am only on 10mg atm
i thought you were meant to have loads for ocd, a higher dose
i know im meant to start out on a low dose though, but i wanted to get rid of it ASAP
i nearly fucked up my little brothers holiday the other week because of this
i will go back to uni though and i think my heart is ok now

ozymandias

« Reply #1199 on: March 19, 2008, 06:03:57 PM »
Soph, I know vegetables are not a big part of your diet, but, you need to find whatever vegetables that you like and eat those as much as possible.  Banana's are good for fiber as well as electrolytes, spinach is tasty and healthy.  Fruits don't and can't do it all. 

Your skin and other health issues are a warning shot.  You need to listen to your body.  And though I'm partially a hypocrite for saying so.............STOP DRINKING ALCOHOLIC BEVERAGES.

Alcoholic drinks are a known appetite suppresant, as well as mood suppresant.  Not to mention it interferes with absorption of nutrients.

As for  wanking off to Playboy photo's........puhleeeeeeeeeeeeze, I ain't that desperate and I am getting "some".  Besides my imagination doesn't need that kind of plastic "barbie doll" image to work it's wonders.  8)

Now if you'll excuse me, I'm going to drink some Ginseng and herbs and wank off all night long!   :evillaugh: