Author Topic: What did you eat today?  (Read 97911 times)

Offline SovaNu

• astralanes
  • Almighty Postwhore
Re: What did you eat today?
« Reply #645 on: December 28, 2007, 09:00:41 AM »
coffee is a diuretic.

i ate fish.

speed makes the metabolism go zoom.
"I think everybody has an asshole component to their personality. It's just a matter of how much you indulge it. Those who do it often form a habit. So like any addiction, you have to learn to overcome it."
~Lord Phlexor

"Sometimes stepping on one's own dick is a memorable learning experience."
~PPK

"We are all the sum of our tears. Too little and the ground is not fertile and nothing can grow there; too much, the best of us is washed away."
~Gkar

:blonde:

Offline DirtDawg

• Insensitive Oaf and Earthworm Whisperer
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
  • Last rays of the last days
« Reply #646 on: December 28, 2007, 09:16:14 AM »
coffee is a diuretic.

i ate fish.

..... as it tries to bust through the toll bridge at the liver without paying, the liver raises the bridge.
« Last Edit: December 28, 2007, 09:17:46 AM by DirtDawg »
Jimi Hendrix: When the power of love overcomes the love of power the world will know peace. 

Ghandi: Live as if you were to die tomorrow. Learn as if you were to live forever.

The end result of life's daily pain and suffering, trials and failures, tears and laughter, readings and listenings is an accumulation of wisdom in its purest form.

Offline Parts

• The Mad
  • Caretaker Admin
  • Almighty Postwhore
  • Who are you?
« Reply #647 on: December 28, 2007, 10:02:16 AM »
Roast beast sandwich
"Eat it up.  Wear it out.  Make it do or do without." 

'People who say it cannot be done should not interrupt those who are doing it.'
George Bernard Shaw

Kosmonaut

« Reply #648 on: December 28, 2007, 10:17:25 AM »
A tangerine and some yoghurt.

Offline SovaNu

• astralanes
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #649 on: December 28, 2007, 11:00:16 AM »
coffee is a diuretic.

i ate fish.

..... as it tries to bust through the toll bridge at the liver without paying, the liver raises the bridge.

the bridge is the metabolism? huh?
"I think everybody has an asshole component to their personality. It's just a matter of how much you indulge it. Those who do it often form a habit. So like any addiction, you have to learn to overcome it."
~Lord Phlexor

~PPK

"We are all the sum of our tears. Too little and the ground is not fertile and nothing can grow there; too much, the best of us is washed away."
~Gkar

Offline DirtDawg

• Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #650 on: December 28, 2007, 11:16:02 AM »
coffee is a diuretic.

i ate fish.

the bridge is the metabolism? huh?

Nah.
The bridge is our ability to live on and get past safely one more of the treacherous rivers of this life, accepting that it is a shortcut. There are many rivers to cross (some we can not get past without getting very wet) and once the bridge is raised to allow others to pass down the river, the crossers on the bridge, who have chosen the easy way, must suffer time loss. We sometimes don't know how we totally lose time, except towards the end of the journey, when everything seems to slow down and we can make out the details.

Don't do speed without a good reason and recognize that there are trade-offs when you do.
Your liver, which always keeps a blacklist log of your shortcuts, may keep you alive even longer.

I know ...

When one has the illusion that they are in the first half of life with many more half-lives yet to come, it may be difficult to understand.
Jimi Hendrix: When the power of love overcomes the love of power the world will know peace. 

Ghandi: Live as if you were to die tomorrow. Learn as if you were to live forever.

The end result of life's daily pain and suffering, trials and failures, tears and laughter, readings and listenings is an accumulation of wisdom in its purest form.

Offline SovaNu

• astralanes
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #651 on: December 28, 2007, 11:49:38 AM »
i have a good reason. i have no energy. i don't have dopamine in my brain. i had to clean so i took speed. i could not have done it otherwise. i still need to clean more and then i'm out of my last speed pills. meh. i was so ready to go to a doctor to get more speed but i was on speed. now i'm not. if i'm not on speed i can't get more speed. :(
~Lord Phlexor

~PPK

~Gkar

Offline Calandale

• Official sheep shagger of the aspie underclass
  • Elder
  • Postwhore Beyond The Pale
  • peep
    • The Game Box: Live!
« Reply #652 on: December 28, 2007, 03:08:23 PM »

is cofee a meal when you need to chew it before you can swallow

Yes Balzac.

Offline ALLDAYGLOWRANDY

• Ginger Snap
  • Dedicated Postwhore
  • hyper Spoiled pric
« Reply #653 on: December 28, 2007, 03:15:17 PM »
Haddock, almonds, broccoli, granny smith apple, and pinto beans.

Nice half gallon of ice cream to :laugh: Oh yeah, that would be so cool :laugh:  Mess all my hard work :laugh:
Get all fat :laugh:  That is really hard, even if I do that.

Jacking off=That  Hard= boner :laugh: :wanker:

Wish Callaway would say ginger snap

I just want to laugh again, then fuck my gf.
famous piligram John Alden is my direct descendent. physically fit!, wanna hit me yet?, warnning, you may have to acutually walk first! Persuasive creates his own luck has ability & drive to succeed   drink "Diet Dr. Maina" :) "62" orgasms at 1 time Fuck you faggot ass! not wishing Metabolic profile ( insulin metabolism etc) is almost perfect with no psychic meds, so go fuck yourself! semiautonomic controll over tear glands ambedexterous

Offline Calandale

• Official sheep shagger of the aspie underclass
  • Elder
  • Postwhore Beyond The Pale
  • peep
    • The Game Box: Live!
« Reply #654 on: December 28, 2007, 03:21:21 PM »

Jacking off=That  Hard= boner :laugh: :wanker:

Did it taste good?

Offline Tesla

• The Dark Horse of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Dedicated Postwhore
  • I'm Tesla, and I'm getting sick and tired.
    • My cafepress store
« Reply #655 on: December 29, 2007, 08:44:11 AM »
I'm cooking strawberries.  They were about to go bad... so I figured I had best cook them.  Not sure what I'll do with them yet though, may make some pancakes for them to go on.

[attachment deleted by admin]
I came to this world with nothing
and I leave with nothing but love,
everything else is just borrowed.

Fuck it, we'll do it live.

Kosmonaut

« Reply #656 on: December 29, 2007, 08:47:36 AM »
Them strawberries look tasty. I dont like sweet things but i could all them in less than five minutes.

Im going to have salmon in mustard and lemon sauce.

Offline SovaNu

• astralanes
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #657 on: December 29, 2007, 09:17:15 AM »
haven't eaten anything. been having weird dreams.

i should take my supplements. i might have some soup.
~Lord Phlexor

~PPK

~Gkar

Offline SovaNu

• astralanes
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #658 on: December 29, 2007, 09:18:15 AM »
those strawberries would go great with pancakes, T.
~Lord Phlexor

~PPK

~Gkar

Offline DirtDawg

• Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #659 on: December 29, 2007, 11:28:11 AM »
i have a good reason. i have no energy. i don't have dopamine in my brain. i had to clean so i took speed. i could not have done it otherwise. i still need to clean more and then i'm out of my last speed pills. meh. i was so ready to go to a doctor to get more speed but i was on speed. now i'm not. if i'm not on speed i can't get more speed. :(

That sounds like a good reason.

I am the opposite. I have built-in speed.
Finding a way to control it is my problem. Coffee helps a lot to smooth the rough edges. So does alcohol, but I can't have a toot before work anymore. That was part-of-the-drill in music, everyone does it almost. It was even acceptable in photography, until I started to work around kids. In retail sales environment, alcohol is forbidden. So, I lean on coffee a little more than I should.

My poor liver.

::)

I made Mexican food for lunch. It was excellent!
« Last Edit: December 29, 2007, 11:30:14 AM by DirtDawg »